Is this a good build? or should i change something?

Is this a good build? or should i change something?

Cpu:
i5 7500

Gpu:
MSI Geforce GTX 1070 Gaming X

Motherboard:
Gigabyte GA B250M DS3H

Ram:
16GB Crucial DDR4 Ram

Cooler:
Cooler master hyper 212 evo

Power supply:
600W Corsair Vengeance 80+ Bronze

Case:
Cooler Master K350

Storage:
Samsung 850 Evo 250GB M.2

You could always get a real PSU

Who buys cooling systems from cooler master? Needs two storage devices, I'm assuming that's a Dr, add a normal terabyte.

It's ok. Not great

I dont need more than a 100GB

Well i dont have a big budget so yeah

Get the Cryorig H7, trust me OP. Is better in all ways as a successor to the Evo.

Haha haha wat? Windows will take up 50g. You're going to be regretting a single storage device a couple weeks after you start using the thing.

What are you using the computer for? Get a tablet if you don't need 100g.

Also swap out that PSU for an EVGA or better. Corsair budget PSUs are absolute balls.

You don't need a 7500 or 16GB of RAM

I will only play like 2 games and later down the line you can always get a harddrive

Get an M.2 drive, since that motherboard supports it. A 950 EVO is no more expensive than an 850 EVO, and it is a lot faster.

Buy a SeaSonic instead, better than either of those brands.

Fuck off zach

"Windows will take up 50GB", wat? Less than half of that.

What I would change:
Unlocked CPU
Z270 mobo
H100 at least, or diy watercool
600 watt gold + psu
500 gb SSD it's worth it trust me.

That's why I said EVGA or better. Though don't discredit EVGA, their warranty is amazing and customer support is fantastic. They also tend to look better if you give a shit about something like that. But they're often just rebrand versions of Seasonic or Flower so all good either way.

This. The H7 is easily the sexiest best performing budget air cooler around. The 212 works within margin of it but just doesn't look great.

EVGA is fine, but a good PSU will last longer than the rest of your build. Why not buy the absolute best, from the company that actually manufactured the PSU? It isn't like SeaSonics cost more. SeaSonic has amazing customer service as well.

OP really needs to get an M.2 drive instead of an SATA one, though.

Get the i5-7600K, That K may come in handy if you need more performance down the line. plus its only like 30 bucks more.

He needs a Z motherboard at least to overclock it properly.

Meh... Those CPU's don't overclock very well anyways. Not worth it, IMO.

Hey man absolutely agree, I'm a utilitarian, I buy best performance for money. But like I said some people care about looks for some reason, and Seasonic PSUs lack in that department.

Also agreed on the M.2, especially with the pricing being negligible.

That added 400 bucks more

Yeh i don't think he grasped the concept of OP and others having a budget.

Also water cooling is such a fucking meme at this point. It's absolutely pointless unless you're an enthusiast or just looking to really push over clocks. Air cooling with something like an H7 will get you very decent overclocks without having to worry about inevitable pump death.

This