Ordered LSD because I'm heavily depressed and hear that microdosing or being on it will help me figure out where all of...

Ordered LSD because I'm heavily depressed and hear that microdosing or being on it will help me figure out where all of this shit is coming from. Never done acid before, I've only had a light dose of DMT. Is there anything I can do to prepare or anything I need to know? I've researched as much as I could and just want to hear some opinions on it.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12585179
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/25I-NBOMe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Ordered LSD

where you order LSD from user?

LSD can seriously fuck your life up, be careful while trying it, lost one of my good friends to it via suicide while tripping and another is now in a psychiatric hospital because he had a bad tab that fried his brain

It's 1P LSD so I can legally have it shipped to my country

Is it actual LSD-25? Read "The Doors of Perception" and the Wittner Bynner translation of the Tao teh Ching to give you some clue as to what's going on.

Clean your room before
Listen to the demon days album
If it's not tasteless it's not real L

Legit shit is harmless unless you're a basket case, will help you figure shit out. Why microdose?

You need to learn to pick less retarded friends. It's easier to die from a straw stabbing then bad lsd.

That's what I'm worried about. How much did he take?
I hear if you're in a good place and in a good mood with good music it's meant to be really helpful. I want to try it because a few of my friends have and they all seemed to come out of it better than before.
I want to level myself out first before I take it anyway.

He jumped off a freeway overpass then got hit with a semitruck because he had a bad trip, sorry my friends can't handle drugs as well as you

I might do! I want to read stuff by terrace McKenna too because my boyfriend says he's good at lsd shit

He took just 1 tab was probably 50-100 micrograms

I hear that the stuff I get is more or less the same as lsd. Like there's no difference so I should be safe.
Microdose because I hear it's meant to help with depression and shit and I'm willing to try anything at this point.

Honestly the best thing for depression is empty your mind by doing an activity you have flow for

Well you should take a quarter of a hit. Try to have a positive attitude before using it because being in a negative mindset will make you have a bad time(if you take too much)
Just take a small piece, do something you enjoy, listening to happy music, watch funny cartoons, go in nature, draw, etc.
Microdosing is actually beneficial, you just need to do it everyday instead of once in a while. Your mood will be better, you will be more focused, colors will be a tad more vivid.
You'll be fine. Just make sure you don't take a whole hit until a few weeks of micro dosing and your mindset is good and you're in a good environment where nothing/noone can bother you
Being with a friend would be helpful also.

i want some

Shit man. Anyone I've talked to says take 2 to get the full affect.
I plan on taking 1/4 or half because microdosing isn't tripping and is meant to help with depression.
I want to trip as well but I want to prepare myself better first.

Cheers man. I just needed to know if it'd be noticeable that I'm microdosing or will my mood just appear better?

I wish you the very best of luck.

I spent years soberly searching for some sense of truth. Spiritual, philosophical, tangible. The meaning of life - my meaning of life. And... in my own way, I found it.

Once I'd found it, I was curious to try these various entheogens, because I wanted to see if what I experienced while I was on them was the same as I found while sober.
It was. It always was.

These drugs are not cake walks. They will not suddenly grant you entrance into some realm of wisdom without first asking that you destroy the parts of yourself that are holding you back. If you fear your own death, that can be a very uncomfortable thing.
But, it's all pointing to the same truth. We are one. And that oneness can be experienced with every fiber of your being. You can be made aware of every particle of yourself being the same as every other particle in the universe.

Microdosing is alright... but at a certain point, you may as well just jump down the rabbit hole.

And, that being said, please please please try not to associate the experiences you have with the substances you've taken. I've known a lot of people who take these things, come to some grand sense of truth, and suddenly feel that they can only experience truth THROUGH the drug. Which is nonsense.

I believe in you, user.

Be careful if you do end up doing it, I've had a lot of friends change personality because of it as well as my other horrorstories

I'm really trying to do that but it's almost impossible to bring myself out of it. I get out of the house, I clean, but it's not really bringing me out of it. It's very hard to focus

The best thing I can say for me to experience flow is swimming or painting, I'm a terrible artist but it takes my mind off the world and let's me focus on creating something I find visually appealing, maybe you could try something like that? Swimming helps because I enjoy feeling weightless and care free in the water

You'll be fine. Take literally a corner of a hit.
Taking a small amount won't make you go crazy and kill yourself. Ask a friend to join you if you must. But really, being in your room, watching a funny show, listening to happy music, and having a good mindset is all you need.
Your environment and mindset is the most important, but microdosing, you're not going to trip at all, you'll just be in a better mood.

Cheers man!
That's actually pretty good advice. A lot of the people who I've talked to about it all say it's so great and how much it opens their eyes but then they go and need more and more of it to see the world. I just want to change my perspective and maybe do it every now and then but not depend on it.
I've been down the whole abusing drugs to feel good route and I never want to be in that state again.

I'm actually getting back into swimming now haha and as for painting I'm an artist and paint isn't my thing. I've been uninspired for months now and it's killing me haha

You'll just mostly be in a better mood. Your pupils may be slightly bigger, but I doubt it.
Keep taking small pieces of a hit everyday and you will benefit.
You will know when you're ready to actually take a whole hit if you ever want to really trip.

Yeah. I really want to get set and setting right. I contemplated asking my boyfriend to be with me for my first time but I think I'd feel more comfortable on my own. I dunno. I don't have any other friends

I want to but if my pupils are bigger than my family might find out. I used to live with other people but I had to move home for awhile so I don't know if I can do it here or if it'd be noticeable is all.

I was really depressed, for far too many years of my life man.
Honestly, the best advice I can give, never stop looking for the next step. There is no end goal. There is no 'finished'. You cannot bottom out on forever.
Just take it one step at a time, and always keep moving in a loving direction. You're on a journey, and you're in the process of taking control of how it goes.

Be careful with it. It can help depression, but your mood will also affect your trip. If you drop acid while in a really shitty mood, your trip may not be at all pleasant. Your surroundings may also affect the trip, so make sure to do it somewhere that you feel absolutely safe and comfortable.

A bad trip can be a very hellish experience. It's not like what you've likely heard about it, but it seems nonetheless frightening. You won't jump out of a window thinking you can fly, nor think that you have insects, or snakes, or whatever crawling under your skin. A bad trip is more like a really, really bad panic attack. If you are experienced with dealing with bad trips (or with someone who is, that you trust) you can turn it around and into a good trip. If you aren't experienced it can be very difficult to turn around, and you could end up making it even worse.

I don't mean to scare you here either. That's worse case scenario. As much as I experimented with acid when I was younger, I really only had one bad trip, and I managed to ride the unpleasantness out, calm myself and turn it around into an enjoyable one. Again though, make sure you aren't in a shitty mood at the moment, and are someplace you feel secure, and you will lessen the chances of it happening. Don't overdo it on your first or even second or third doses either, and don't try to do it again for a good week or so at least.

You'll be fine. I can tell you've done some research. Don't worry. Worrying is a misuse of imagination.
Have fun.

Taking such a small amount will probably not make your pupils bigger. Just stay in your room.

I'm kinda understanding that it could go either way for me. I feel shit most of the time and that's gonna come up if I take it. I just figured it'd give me a new perspective on things.

Thanks man.

Any time. 99% you won't have a problem.

Was gonna make this exact thread myself OP but was feeling lazy. Have you bought testing reagents?

I'm most worried i might experience ego death and forget who i am and do something stupid like running into traffic

Get yourself a bike. Trust me, when you are riding, your mind is completly free, you are just fixed on riding. At least it's like that on a supersportler, pic related.

I'm getting mine off some lab and my friends have got off these people before so I know they're safe.

I'm kinda curious about ego death. I'll probably keep inside when I take it

Sounds ducking amazing but I can't drive haha never passed my tests and I've never been on a bike. I can cycle but I'm really short so pedal bikes are annoying

I only tried acid once.

> be 14

>douchebag older friends get me to try acid with them

>it kicks in while we are playing Rampage 64 over at one of their houses

>start feeling woozy and colors begin to brighten

>they start playing "ask 20 questions about how you're feeling"

>at some point one of them leaces and the other asks me to go to the store with him

>loud bass in the car alters my perception drastically almost demonically

>remember seeing the road on forever

>loud electric feeling in my head, chromatically blind and blarring static

>back at friend's house, fuck this I'm out

>walk home, takes forever

>get home, parents immediately detect something is wrong

>phase in and out of consciousness, 3rd person view of myself, talking to the unsolved mysteries guy on tv

> also panicked as hell the entire time

>get in massive trouble w/parents

>pretty sure that my friends didn't actually take it

Fuck your friends sounds like a cunt.

You can lower the bikes and the Triumph Daytona 675 is a smaller but fucking nasty bike. And it's not that difficult

Of only I had the money haha but it's on my list now.

If you're depressed you probably shouldn't do LSD, you're more likely to exacerbate your issues if anything

Yep. Last time I trusted them for shit.

>he had a bad tab that fried his brain
Your friend probably OD'd on 25i and is an idiot

It can very well get worse but I hear of people taking it and it helping with depression. I'm still deciding what to do

What is 25i?

Well you know you, and exactly what you feel normally. I assume you have some momens that are better or worse than others though. Thats been my personal experience with depression at least. What I'm saying is to try to do the acid during one of these better moments. Spend the day or even a couple days beforehand trying to relax and feel as much at ease about things as possible. Anticipation of the trip itself (or pretty much any experience that you look forward to and expect to be pleasant) can and will greatly improve your mood.

Get your body right. Exercise earlier in the day or go for a walk. Eat something that will sustain you for a long time, but don't binge. Wait at least an hour after your meal before taking the tab. Go to the sauna or take a long warm bath. Keep the tab in your mouth and decide whether you eat it in the end. Happy vision quest, bring good stuff back!

If you take enough, you're in for a go

Raiders represent
Vote IPA!
strawpoll.me/12585179

I'm hoping that I feel better when it arrives. It's just been really hard to snap out of this mood so I don't know when I'll be ready for it. But I hope it helps me

“Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Heres Tom with the Weather.”

It always bothers me that whenever i hear stories like this the storyteller admits they never actually tested the drug.

What you took probably wasnt lsd at all. Your friends probably gave you nbome for lols

Thanks man. I'm planing one getting into swimming in the mornings and I don't need much food to keep going so I'll be okay for that. Cheers for the advice

It's just a ride, man.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/25I-NBOMe
A different class of hallucinogen that is very easy to dose improperly, sometimes sold as LSD-25

I don't know what that is, can you explain the differences in effects?

And I have no idea what I took other than being told it was acid.

I held a tiny piece of paper on my tongue for about 45 mins.

You stupid ass mother fucking idiot. Just think about yourself.
If you have trouble with introspection, fucking talk to a psychiatrist.

Whatever you do, dont leave the place you take the shit. Otherwise youll trip

I'm currently in therapy. I'm trying to get better

Nigga wht?

DO NOT LEAVE the place you originally took your hit at if youve never done it before. Youll trip balls and run away otherwise

Did it have a bitter taste? Apparently nbome is basically fake LSD that has a much higher chance of fucking you up. i dont know much about it though

Does anyone know what a good first time dose is for a loner? I have depression, other than that i don't really have any mental issues in myself or my relatives.

Ive heard the first time you do lsd is the most profound so taking something small might be a waste?

I don't remember it having a taste.

But I don't remember what else we were doing at the time either.

I had a really ret tri with 150ug swimming and chilling at the canals with my best friend with great nature there and summer weather.
11/10

pic unrelated

Either you're going to trip or not. At 75mcg you might trip balls, you might feel nothing. Higher dose means longer duration, not necessarily higher intensity.

papa mckenna was an advocate for tryptamines.

while still a psychedelic, its vastly different than lsd or mescaline.

lsd MIGHT help, microdosing mushrooms will help, and doing a hero dose in a quiet, dark room, in silence will (for lack of a better word) cure your depression.

-
“The problem is not to find the answer, it’s to face the answer”
– Terence McKenna

"Take it easy dude, but take it"

Nbome is an entirely different chemical derived from mescaline. It can fit on a blotter and that is the only similarity, besides nbome being like dmt acid, with extremely sensitive dosage.

for microdosage take one drop, put in 20 cl of pur water (with only h2o) and add some orange juice ( for ascorbik acid) and take 1ou2 cl of this. For conservation put the solution in freezer. I try microdosage today and it's strange. At the begging i was so happy put at the second contrariety of my day i start to have bad thoughts.

What site sir?

doesn't microdosing ramp up your tolerance? after you take a full hit you need to wait for 2 weeks for the tolerance to go down, otherwise you won't get any effect. i dunno about micro. and what is the dose anyway 10, 20 micro? it's easy to calculate if you know how much is the full bloat i guess, just cut it in strips or sth.

QUADS HAVE SPOKEN.
Autists, shouldnt take LSD...obviously.
Go to their graves and call em faggots

1plsd.to

where are quads you dense faggot?