I've been away from the internet these past weeks, why is everyone mad at this fucker?

I've been away from the internet these past weeks, why is everyone mad at this fucker?

Hes gay

Who?

He came out as fat

He did all of our Moms, including yours.

He did a stream with Destiny and made it clear he's a complete retard.

That's old news.

A bunch of libtards took what he said out of context, then plebians like jump in the hate bandwagon for him speaking his mind.

loud obnoxious racist

Because he doesn't make good YouTube vids anymore.

lol out of context

>says non-whites are tainting gene pool
kys

Yeah, no. He embarrassed himself by going up against Destiny's pretty good preparation with half-baked neo-Nazi talking points.

Not saying his old videos are trash now, or that I never liked him, but for fuck's sake, he's obviously a complete idiot when it comes to things that aren't making fun of bootlegged Pokemon games.

Fucking this.

He's transexual

See, when people make this argument:

"HE WASN'T READY"

Fuck all that, he spoke his mind and how he genuinely felt, why would someone need to prepare themselves for this? So they can sugar coat their racism? lol fuck that shit. He cucked himself.

Implying Destiny is more than a cuck faggot

SJW faggots mad at him for having different opinions.

"Gene pool"

Well. He's right

Having different opinions is not the same as having hate for someone based off the color of their skin. You fucking child, I bet you enjoy Pewdiepie as well huh?

Talked to Sargon of Akkad about how retarded sjws are and faminazis and shit and was taken outta context for a lot he said

If you're like 12 and find your sister attractive, then yes.

poor white boy will see majority die out by 2030

Did people really not see the whole debate? Or are they just joining the dick riding in defending this guy? lol

Exactly what I'm talking about. Crawl back under your stone, nignog

I seen the whole thing,idk why a lot of people are calling him this shit tho..?i think most of his points where half baked

there are more people than niggers and methheads you shitbrain

Destiny, aka Wing Neo Star 15, Slayer of the Alt-Right, and Crusader of Truth and Integrity, invited Jontron onto his show to discuss politics.

Jontron was unaware of Destiny's infamous takedowns of Alt-Right Empress Lauren Southern nor was he aware of Destiny's tactical dismantling of casual alt-right apologist Sargon of Acuck.

Jontron was simply unprepared. He was unaware of Destiny's signature Gish Gallop. He was flabbergasted at Destiny's ability to create Strawmen that sounded so similar to Jontron's own argument. Johntron flailed wildly as Destiny appealed to authority's in the economic field.

Jonton lost so badly the alt-right rushed to his defense to no avail. Destiny arguments remain untouched. They are invisible, shielded by fallacy. We still wait for the day one of the alt-right finally finds his weakness.

Bonus meme: Peanut Butter

He's an arab who think he is white, nuff said

No I think he's American first unlike most retards today

Jontron was outmatched yes, and wasn't prepared for his bullshit straw men

Are you young? You seem like you're not even old enough to be on this board.

Does that make him a bad person no

I'm 17, plenty old enough fucker

>implying those are people

No I'm old enough retard

LOL

>old enough

>17

Out of context? He doesn't want Arabs or non-whites in the gene pool of Europe. How is that out of context?

When offered a way to explain the comments away by saying it's more of a culture thing than a race thing he declined and doubled down on race.

That's not bending anything he said. It's LITERALLY what he said.

yeah so fucking what?? fuck arabs and if you are one go back to your shithole part of the world bitch.

klappa

He meant that immigrants where I'm not really sold he said that, I didn't hear it

What do you mean you didn't hear it? He literally said "GENE POOL" Why are you lying to yourself?

You do know JonTron is middle eastern, right? Lol, most children and white ignorant racists don't.

>all the libcucks in this thread
>implying anything Jontron said was false

The problem was he has little experience with political debate. I hope he does not talk about politics too much otherwise the Jews may ruin his career.

Because people like Never actually watched the debate. They're just on that bandwagon.

Sup Forums is liberal retard

>hurry libcucks

>comes to Sup Forums where it's a literal liberal orgy

Idiots think he's a racist, and racists think he's an idiot who didn't have enough knowledge or balls to destroy the arguements of the homosexual he was debating.

you both should leave to be honest

>Trump sucks: 15 replies
>Hillary is a cunt: 300 replies
>why are conservatives so retarded: 10 replies
>trap thread: 500 replies
Sup Forums is conserivtard cancer, quit fooling yourselves

nah

>implying Trump is conservative and not moderate

nothing he said was incorrect, grow up.

if white people die out, niggers are fucked. They will have no one to leech off of.

>if niggers die out, crackers are fucked. They will have no one to leech off of.
also true

Nothing about Trump is moderate. If you're trying to say he doesn't fit the self defined version of "conservative" that you or some other politicians have made up, then fine. That doesn't mean he's a fucking moderate, though. Moderates are, by definition, moderated in their views. Trump has few views of his own and runs purely on ego. If he's told he can't do something he automatically wants to do it. Not because be believe in it, or wants it, but because he wants to prove to the person that said he can't do it that he can do whatever he wants.

"hey Jon you should talk to destiny, you can have a discussion about race and government and stuff"
"uh sure, okay"
>little did Jon know that destiny fully intended to debate him and knew Jon would bring nothing, who only showed up to talk
>and little did destiny know that this would be one of the only times he could say he won anything, because he gets annihilated in real debates that both parties prepare for

just basic trickery and some literally who using famous YouTubers to get relevant

lol didn't read just wanted to make you mad

At what point in my two lines of text did you think I was mad?

Kids these days are so lazy ...

However I did vote Trump, and have a hot gf so what are you going to do about it little cuck

You really think what's going on today will last? If there isn't an all out civil war in the next 50 years there will atleast be a collapse of society where everyone will naturally seperate along racial lines. Poor colored boy won't be taking advantage of the white boys system then. I hope your children enjoy their African/South American hell holes when the natural order of things is restored.

post her cock

You mean fat right?

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Uh huh.

What kind of pathetic life do you lead that you have to find your value in what others think of you? I feel sorry for you, kid. Have a good day.

you lost me at "Crusader of Truth". communists don't tell the truth.

I mean that's connotative if you think so that's cool

Lol another one is triggered

Good work bois, We got him to CUCK himself. How about you keep your girl to yourself...fucking CUCK