This disgusting piece of shit has killed at least two innocent people today - when are people going to stop accepting...

This disgusting piece of shit has killed at least two innocent people today - when are people going to stop accepting this...

Other urls found in this thread:

al.com/news/mobile/index.ssf/2017/03/coady_bankston_accused_of_murd.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hope they put acceptance of this to die soon.

>when are people going to stop accepting this

when it stops being funny kek

Never, we're eternally cucked by libtards that keep saying the world is fine and everyone besides rational conservatives believe this shit

the policeman has died too, so it's 3.

Hope the medical staff save him. Deaths too good, let him go to a predominately white prison in the UK so he can be the virgin for the 70 white prisoners.

who exactly accepts this?

Genuinely curious, what do you mean by "accepting this"?

how do you come to this understanding? From conservatives most likely, right?

then why do all the big terrorist attacks on our shores occur during conservative administrations?

you are far up your own ass, you polarized pussy.

Idiot terrorist though. Firstly, he's attacking the one place in London where the cops are armed constantly. Then, he attacks people literally a hundred yards from the nearest hospital with the best equipped A&E department in the capital.

what a jerk

I heard there was a video of said event.

this guy

Frankly the world needs to realize that Islam is the common denominator of problems on Earth. Imagine the amount of problems that would be solved if it was dismantled?

No extremists constantly trying to carve out their own little dominions in the Middle East which they can't even hold on to. There would be no more suicide attacks (or very little), there would be no social tension in Britain/US/Any developed country that we currently face. It all comes down to us vs them and once we all realize that and stop all this bullshit sensitivity about racism and actually wipe the fucking notion of Islam off the Earth, we'll all be better off for it.

Death to Islam, the Middle East & their supporters.

Ah yes, our culture and ideologies are to blame for the religion of peace coming and killing our civilians

BBC: FOUR DEAD

not a stupid as you might think.

One cop dead, parliament on lockdown and complete and utter chaos during rush hour. Probably a lot of people not getting home tonight and will end up in hotels or emergency places due to lockdown and delays.

he was discracefully successful. At least he's alive to be hopefully waterboarded every single day for the rest of his miserable existence.

yes, indeed. why do you think otherwise?

do you believe this came out of the ether? that actions do not have consequences?

Nothing too devastating tho...

really brah. like what they say in southpark. they just really piss off muslims.

+1

in the mean time we need to intern them when they are in our countries and stop letting others in.

Ppl accept it all the time, which usually follows with them moving out of that cuck place. Go to /k/ you see plenty of UK fags who moved to the u.s. because of the faggotry over there.

they've always been pissed off. they live in 150 degree weather. You would too. But why now are they taking it out on the world? Just cuz?

4 now confirmed dead

Delet this

Because we don't negotiate with terrorists.

Unless you consider an exchange of ordinance negotiation.

Terrorists / Isamists Die in exchange for peace for the civilized world. Sounds like a fair trade to me.

If he'd have waited another few hour he could have gone to England v Germany game and got a much higher score. Idiot muzzies.

Their 'holy' quaran tells them too.

4 people dead including mudslime attacker

faggot conservative pussy boy

we'll tweet prayforlondon, and remind everyone he wasn't a typical muslim, and then bitch some more about brexit being a fucker.

lol considering the amount of fucking 1984 citizen spy cameras on every street corner in London, I'd say there's a good chance there is video.

oh, I hope he's ok

No one accepted it. They shot the guy. How do you see that as acceptance. If another guy does it he'll be shot too. Won't accept it then either. What is it you think is going on. Oh we should get the thought police onto everyone to weed these guys out. That'll prove we dont accept it. Sure why don't you go avenging to make sure they know we don't accept it. Keyboard warrior doesn't accept it so these guys wont try that again

oy vey, why don't you want noble muslims in your country goy? are you racist, sexist, homophobic, islamaphobic, xenophobic, yadda yadda?

i hate people like you, this brand of trolling is beyond gay

>muslims
>ever thinking
This is why they won't win in the end.

Only 4 dead

Good on ya London, this could have been Paris 2.0

because no fear n hate for them is stronger than ever. than the pass

He dead mang

oy vey such enrichment

Cucks like this are why people are dying at the hands of terrorists.

By acceptance I mean extremism, namely Islam as a 'normal' religion

THIS
H
I
S

Listen buddy obviously this website isnt for people like you,

You're better on Reddit or the cuck side of Twitter

Newfags like you just arent welcome here

also spread this image for awareness

If you want people to stop hitting you back, then STOP HITTING THEM.

It's not rocket science.

We should also ban cars bc there were 4 accidents already in one day.

>SOMEBODY STOP THE MADNESS BOOOHOOO

Doesn't mean shit.

What's the big deal? He got some French kids. Evens the scores out

al.com/news/mobile/index.ssf/2017/03/coady_bankston_accused_of_murd.html

Stop accepting what? You animals kill each other every day you edgy fuck.

he kill , praise be to allah

Edgy middle schooler detected.

Yet Sup Forums is remarkably silent when right-wing, extremist Christians shoot up America -- which is, like, every other week.

It's almost as if someone has an agenda...

It almost seems like a foreign country is deliberately trying to control our messaging.

It almost seems like there is a focused campaign of anti-Muslim rhetoric on these forums.

Huh, must be a coincidence.

Not as bad at the white nationalist problem

ok stop seriously

THIS
H
I
S

The thing is one was white and one was black and both were probably born and raised here in uk and no one is gonna ban being a Muslim so u can't trust any one

no one going to say anything about this faggots boots?

amen, fuck this guy

How can "do nothing" be step 10? To get there, you'd have to first do steps 1-9, and would thus be unable to accomplish step 10.

t. tumblr

...and you're a fucking matronly moron cuck. Go try and hug someone trying to kill you and tell me how it works out.

yup

lol than what if he doesnt want to stop hitting? just take it?

I still wouldn't be surprised if Israel was behind this. Although this one I feel was a 'red neck' just following the trend.

The dude on the right is like: "thats not appropriate bruv"

EW GOD NO CANCER!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NEWFAG DETECTED

Litereally ever white school shooter in history has become a meme on this board.

Take your liberal cuck newfag garbage back to twitter

oh you mean the niggers? We tried to keep them slaves but an series of events in the civil war stopped that. Atleast I can carry a gun when i walk out the house you EU faggot. Have fun with your women getting raped by sand niggers. You might as well throw your wife and daughter out to them.

>Shitstain detected

holy shit how new are you are you?

Words have meaning beyond the literal. In this case, the words have the implication of "doing nothing of value to address the problem at hand". This message brought to you by someone who paid attention in 3rd-grade English.

cars dont intentally aim at people. same thing with the issue of guns. it all depends on who holds it. n it was a muslim this time

>Doing steps 1-9
>Doing nothing

Whats the difference?

YEAH DIVERSITY!

What if i want them dead?

4 now confirmed dead, but it'll be double figures by tomorrow. UK Paramedicfag here.

Shit-tier bait and the legitimately the dumbest thing I've seen here all day. Impressive considering this thread alone.

yeah, I noticed that, too...

*4 people

Fucking kek

what do expect to do that doesnt result in a dystopian, big brother 1984, v for vendetta, 4th reich type government

he died

Because Labour has been infiltrated by muslims. Also, conservatives tend to overreact and that in turn is good for extremist recruitment and propaganda.

>not realising it's a woman

hahhahahah walked right into that one

4 people dead including the jihaddy goat fucker, 1 year aniversey of the brussels attack, selling a coffee table to a paki later, totally taping a sausage to it now

Probably around when you stop letting Islam leak into your country

Start with not making fucking sandniggers mayors of your capital. Thats a fucking start.

Now really i hate niggers as much as the next guy but that doesn't help.