I honestly don't understand why firefighters are considered heroes. It just a job where you spray water on a fire...

I honestly don't understand why firefighters are considered heroes. It just a job where you spray water on a fire. A fire doesn't shoot at you, people don't film them and then complain they put the fire out to rough, and fire doesn't have family that try to sue you for doing your job. Honestly fuck firefighters and fuck the hero worship they get

I am sure you are being cucked by a black firefighter with a strong, working dick

i dont know, it looks like takes more balls to run into a burning building to save someone than to shoot a black kid.

Nope. Its just they don't do shit all day and people call tgem heroes. Whens the last time you even saw a fucking fire?

Fires don't happen anymore and when they do theyre small

>>>>>>working dick

top kek mate

Can confirm. Am fireman. Don't do shit, get paid, get laid

the last fire I saw was when my house caught fire, and a firefighter ran in to get my mom and infant brother.

Who do you consider heroes?
>cops join profession because attracted to power, want to be able to kill nignogs and get away with it
>military - enlist because you want to buy a Dodge Charger and have your college paid for, or you're genuinely okay with being a government pawn and killing people for profitable interests

You must be pretty fucking stupid to let your house burn down and not even be man enough to save your family

I was in school dude, I lived 2 blocks away and my 18 year old sister told me to come home right now and I came home to that

0/10

Fires aren't a commodity, son.

in australia we get huge bushfires annually.
fire fighters are at it for weeks trying to knock it back/control it so it doesn't reach residential parts of the state (s)
2/10 bait

Their work involves being ready to die for your stupid mistakes. Any of their ,,spraying water on fire'' missions could be their last if there's a need to go inside the building to save someone. A profession that involves literally dying as a risk deserves at least some above average respect.

same...I live in the south western US without firefighters we'd be very well fucked

Cops join to help protect their community and military keeps us safe

Maybe because they save people from one of the worst types of death possible whole risking their own lives?

But how do you let a house nurn down. Thats some grade a retardation

Simple. They aren't. Most days spent doing fuck all. Majority of calls are medical. Solid career choice though

Really? I don't think your a fireman...

About a month ago I tried to save this kids life after he flipped his car and ejected out the front window.

Have you ever seen a screaming 4 year old with third degree burns all over them?

You're not a fireman.

People die everyday driving. Witbout food you can die. So by that logic do you consider pizza delivery drivers heroes? Everyday could be their last delivery while driving. I just think its bullshit that just because you can die makes you a hero. One of the most dangerous jobs in the us is convience store clerk are they heroes?

Wrong. Maybe some cops do, I'll give you that. Most of my interactions with police have been great because I am superior white race.

But military keeping us safe? From what? High gas prices? Expensive heroin?

You're a fisherman, aren't you?

It didn't durn down, thanks to fire fighters

Exactly. I agree except the part saying its a solid career choice.

Are you fucking serious. If it wasn't for the military you and every other country would be fucked

In my city they make 100k once they are max seniority. Wicked pension and benefits. Work 2x24 hours a week. How is that not solid?

Dude thats a once in a lifetime call that only happens to 1 out of 5000000 firefighters. Go jerk off to chicago fire or bavk draft again you fucking loser

>just because you can die makes you a hero

Maybe next time you'll understand what I mean if you don't avoid my argument by jumping around it like a fucking chimp. They don't just die like utter morons, they die actually saving peoples' lives. They go into the fire with a risk of not making it out so that the other person can live. Their job is selfless and that's what makes it more respectable than a fucking pizza delivery man's job.

Same could be said about trashmen

Who do you think goes into a burning and collapsing building to evacuate people when its 'too late' (which happens alot)

one paramedic will save more lives in a career than a whole battalion of firefighters, just saying

Everyone who goes into any job has a risk of not coming out. It doesn't matter stop being a hero worshipping faggot. People don't run into fires anymore because buildings are safer now. Maybe if we were in the 1800s they would be heros and so would be the guy who keeps bears away. Its out dated

No it doesn't

Most people drive themselves to er and cpr almost never works

> saves lives
Actually they delay death... not by very long I might add

U obviously know nothing about building construction. If u did u would know thanks to to light frame construction and cheaper building materials and artificial materials used in everyday items like furniture buildings and home nowadays burn hotter and faster than ever before

me neither, they are a pain in the ass