I was close to a terrorist attack today Sup Forums AMA

I was close to a terrorist attack today Sup Forums AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/abu-izzadeen-london-terror-attacks-westminster-who-is-he-police-politicians-a7644626.html?amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How many refugees has England taken in?

Is there a feeling of regret yet among civilians?

Do you think Brexit was a good idea?

First: we haven't taken in very many Haji's but when I hear people speaking other languages on public transport I think "why are you here if you don't speak the language " as for brexit. I certainly voted for it because the EU can tAx a business £60000 for no reason. On my way home I didn't see any sort of negative reaction. But we'll wait for the newspapers to report on it

As I was replying I just found out that 4 people died

Do you think the English majority would support major US action in the middle east? up to and including a massive ground invasion

Support means contribute UK troops of a quantity that equals the US accounting for your smaller military?

FYI this is how Trump decides foreign policy, he asks for Sup Forumss opinion.

Trump needs to level their country

and then blame the generals when it all goes to shit. fuck off

I don't think so. There is some weird anti US sentiment on top of the anti trump sentiment that would prevent public opinion of being favourable of it, but I certainly think it's a good idea

What is the best country in the world, and why is it America?

This is unfortunate, we haven't had a president in 8 years who had the balls to do something about ISIS/terrorism. I know that he's untested, so we can't even be certain that he would do anything about this (militarily) but without a doubt, obama would roll over and take it up the ass like usual.

So do you now realize how great Trumps muslim ban is or are you still a cuck?

I support it because Islam is in a seriously fucked up place right now, and the last thing we need is more terrorists

faggot

Because fewer people would have died if they had guns to protect themselves and also if they were trained

yea, because you totally know what country the fucker came from. eat shit dumbass

Shameless self bump

obviously some muslim shithole. Lol how fucking stupid do you have to be to continue to shill for these savages?

What country's that then mate, islamia? Fucking moron.

If guns were legal in this country, that terrorist wouldn't be attacking with a knife, he would be shooting and more people would have died before he was killed. He would have the tactical advantage owing to surprise. Not for long mind, but enough to kill a few more people.

continue shilling for an executive order that's been beat the fuck out twice asshole

Wrong, as if he was illegal, then he wouldn't be able to purchase a gun legally. I personally am fine with limited gun control

continue shilling for a barbaric death cult that beats the fuck out of millions of people a year.

Bump

Hasn't been beaten twice, only has had liberal jew judges place a hold on it.

Nothing is truly beaten in the US until the supreme court decides. Until there is a fully seated supreme court, this is still a pending EO.

no

I've never shilled for christianity tho kek

IT'S NOT A TERRORIST ATTACK WHEN SOMEONE HITS YOU BACK!!!

>That cringy oikophobia

lol

I seriously wouldn't be surprised.

Which country, you fool?

U act like it's only the president making the decision

You're very queer. Trumpo is a fucking weetard & won't do shit to ISIS.

U can't possibly know if it's a good idea of not , I'm not a fan of trump but we have to trust any president that they are taking what info they have and making the right decision. Weather that b roll over or retaliate

>Trumpo is a fucking weetard & won't do shit to ISIS.

ISIS has been getting its ass kicked for the past year you dumb mudslime.

Do we have all the facts.
Who did it?
Where is he from?
Whyd he do it?
Lets figure all that out before we assume its a Muslim fag

Look at the picture of him you stupid faggot. HAHAHA! How fucking in denial are you? Why are you so desperate to shill for this shitty fucking religion? Just because its a brown people one?

LOL I'm white as snow & I hate religion of all kinds especially Islam. It's a fucking blight on humanity, friendo.

>LOL I'm white as snow & I hate religion of all kinds especially Islam.

oh, so youre a cuck who shills for islam and bitches about how christians are the true villians for not baking a cake for gay weddings while islamic nations execute gay people.

And again, ISIS has been getting its ass kicked for the past year. So you shilling for them just because of your irrational hatred of Trump doesnt change the fact.

If you can't see that the man is an idiot then you must be one. Wait till they prove your man is a Russian asset & a traitor, you info wars cunt.

=)

Oi cunt. I've seen you post this in every thread and it's still shit bait.

Bucky

How big is your wee wee?

How many people died?

I work for the NHS ambulance service. I'm on a rest day today. I could have been there but instead i'm trawling Sup Forums for pictures of what happened.

>feelsbadman

4 so far

Did you dieded?

I was only 30 miles away. How far were you?

>If you can't see that the man is an idiot then you must be one

Are you upset because no one is buying into your cuck islam worshipping ways?

>Wait till they prove your man is a Russian asset & a traitor, you info wars cunt.

says the guy who believe in stupid tinfoil conspiracy theories lol. The DNI reports came out months ago and said there is NO evidence, but of course being the dumb 18 year old you are, you know nothing about this because stephen colbert didnt make a joke about it.

CONFIRMED MUDSLIME

How the fuck was he even shilling?

>let's get facts straight
>NO IT WAS A FUCKING MUSLIM STFU SHILL

You have become the shill

The people who did this are not real muslim, this have nothing to do with islam

Numerous outlets now reporting suspect is Abu Izzadeen. Hate preacher who openly stated his wish to commit terror.

Islamic. Muslim. If not then 'real' muslims are guilty of not sorting theor own out. Idiot.

Except cite it as why the carry out attacks and follow the religion. Nothing to do with it other than that.

Yeh!

=)

>says the guy who believe in stupid tinfoil conspiracy theories

Your tense needs work, Boris

post any proof at all for your conspiracy theory sore loser

We will stand against you and our diversity will be our biggest strength

I was near something similar last week at the footie but the police didn't shoot the guy cuz he wasn't near parliament.

>Against you we will stand
Diversity our biggest strength will be

Diversity? You must be having a laugh

where are the pics

A full 5 inches on yours I bet

Anyone who's black or brown, just kill them. Easy solution and this shit won't happen.

4 people dead 20 injured

500 m

ok so lets imagine the uk has guns for a second. car mounts pavement and drives through a crowd. lets say of the 2000 people on that bridge. 5 pull their weapons and fire on the driver. how many hit there target and how many pass straight through the windscreen in to the crowd. if they were trained then they would surely know better than to fire a weapon on europe's busiest bridge and in to a crowd. if there on the opposite side of the bridge firing across there unlikely to hit there target, but they are sending rounds into all the offices across london. Surely the terrorist would also be armed in this world, so if he had a revolver thats 6 shots in to a crowd he cant really miss...but he still would have killed more people than he did with a car and a knife

Only one way to find out

I was skating here last night around 1am.
Missed it by a few hours.

First not all 5 people would be on the bridge, seeing as I pass where this happens everyday, I would guarantee you that there would be someone in the crowd with a gun and they couldn't miss at that range

I'm up for a bit of competition kek

How is this proof? Anyone could make such a document and claim it's the shills.

>Wrong, as if he was illegal, then he wouldn't be able to purchase a gun legally.
Most terrorists in UK are actually UK-born citizens.

And if they were illegal they would just get a gun from outside the country.

Also because of the snoopers act being used correctly in this situation as there would be an actual motive to, then the police would have stopped this individual from buying a gun, as they would have intel

And it is the job of the police to provide reasons as to why a firearms license shouldn't be issued or rescinded

well they speak more languages than you. I'm sure they've grasped English

If he gave no signs then he could get a gun. We've seen that happen over and over again in your shit country.

Better to just keep them illegal.

The reports show that he was an Islamic hate preacher, who had previously stated a desire to undertake terrorist actions

link?

Out of interest, what "action" do you think would help?

ISIS is not a cause of Islamic terrorism. It is just another visible effect, with the true cause being Islam.

I sure as hell wouldn't support a massive ground invasion of the ME, it's just a waste of our soldiers' lives.

I would, however, support a series of nuclear strikes designed to reduce the muslim population of the Earth by 99%, supported by major domestic military action focused on removing Islam from our own countries.

That doesn't sound very peaceful

Jesus gun nuts are fucking retarded.

Say your mythical John Wayne shoots the terrorist, when another gun-wielder, who didn't see what happened first, just sees a man gun down another, pulls out his own gun, shoots at him, misses, and hits a third gun owner's wife.

What do you really, really, think the end result of this would be?

Got that right man, any Muslim is utter scum and deserves to be executed wherever they are found

We can't spare the children either. They are already indoctrinated and will become terrorists in the future

google.co.uk/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/abu-izzadeen-london-terror-attacks-westminster-who-is-he-police-politicians-a7644626.html?amp

It never was beaten twice, it is merely pending trial. This is simply an example of partisan bullshit and the judiciary overextending it's power. Immigration bans are fully constitutional and they've been applied before.