Why do you want to kill yourself Sup Forums

why do you want to kill yourself Sup Forums

Wwe's Paige is on suicide watch because the leaks. It'd be a shame if a bunch of trolls pushed her to the edge.

Failed another job interview because my education is useless

life is so exhausting tbh

cuz of the futility of the system and slaving away to sustain said system
also never having the answer to the questions that keep the free, logical and reasonable people occupied

Because I feel depressed, I have only few friends, I miss my ex gf with who I was in relationship for 2 months, I have no perspective for good job and probably I will be living with my parents in the future.
>I'm just a fag, kill me and do something good for mankind by eliminating weak individual

I have an English degree. No idea what I should get my Master's in. Sorry about your job interview

Agreed. Hate going to work every day of my life and having zero fucking friends. Nobody likes me when I try, nobody likes me when I don't. It never fucking changes and I want to die.

I feel you. Literally nobody likes me. I hate myself more than anything. So tired of the meanness in people, talking behind your back, stabbing you in the back, can't extend a simple fucking greeting or ounce of kindness. Literally just tired of it all and want to die. Been like this since high school and am 27 now, it will never change.

cause i'm gonna kill some niggers first

I just finished my masters in philosophy. Don't make the same mistake as I did.

Do a degree in journalism.

why seek validation from people youd rather abstain from because they dont want to be around you anyway? theres a place and time for everybody to be, dont be so narrowed down in your thinking with the underlying priorized thought of needing 'friends'

I like you user

I've heard journalism is one of the worst degrees you can get in this day and age. I was thinking Economics or MBA.

I like you too

mine is on friday, wish me luck guys

it's hard going through life with no friends. You see people around you having fun, being happy, meeting people, striking up conversations. I can't do it, been trying my whole life. people don't like me when I try, they don't notice me when I don't. it's a losing game. eventually you start to hate yourself more than anything

I just did a masters in Sociology. I got a first, and I won the departmental prize for best dissertation. I can't get a fucking job worth shit. I feel ya.

Econ and MBA over saturated at the moment. Though it is true that finance will make a rebound, new hires will mostly go to quants.

Journalism is future proof since social media and millennials crave reading stuff online. Writing will always be in demand.

best of luck to you user.

Good luck/b/ro

valid point. Was also thinking of doubling down and mastering in English and really being a useless piece of shit the rest of my life.

I was cucked two times at school.
Me and my buddies and gals often bring a little ball and throw it in circle on five minutes break between classes.
One guy grabbed the ball and threw it on school building. I would beat the shit out of him if I wasn't wearing shirt and Lacoste shoes I barely afforded.
Now one hour ago a guy who happens to be a neighbour of mine did the same thing.
They clearly want to pull the fight, I don't know why, but I looked like pussy two times in front of the whole school.
Should I go full Elliot Rodger? Oh yeah, you can't even fucking own a gun in my shitty state.
Wwyd Sup Forums?

The pay is really horrible though and you need connections

this, is a prime example of broadening your already narrowed mind, as in seek help from people you DONT seek validation from at this moment in time. Do not forget were social animals, and even online might help

dont end it because of something temporary, even though your mind convinced you its permament

Im having some success with getting interviews at marketing positions at start ups. You might want to try that. It doesn't pay well and the hours suck, but at least I get food on the table.

Because I'll never be rich.

Do it user. Follow your dreams. Cap it off with a PhD and become a poet or author. I'll let you live on my couch in NY in return for royalties on your best selling books.

thank you :) i hope that shit works, sitting home for like 2-3 months, eating, sleeping, gf ...shit gets boring

i thought you were telling me a moment ago to ignore people I don't seek validation from anyway? I'm so confused....

anyway, it's been like this for well over 10 years, since high school. so, pretty permanent at this point I'd say.

i followed my dreams. i became a pilot. i like what i do. the problems are all social. i hate myself, i can't make friends, nobody likes me. not being melodramatic about it, just how things are right now.

i meant that in your earlier post you said you gave up on socializing, but what i meant to say was
broaden up your social circle by interacting with people that differ from the ones your looking up to or comparing yourself to

ehhhhh, I guess so. I'm around people at work the most so it'd be nice to have friends there if I trusted anyone. But, in high school I always sat with the special ed kids cause none of the popular kids ever wanted to talk to me. or like all my friends would hang out and I'd just sort of be left hanging

never gonna have a gf

Only when I see your weak ass memes

abstain from the word 'friend'
'real' friends are very rare, and you wont meet them by trying hard or pushing your luck

try getting to know people at work, if the connection is likewise your trust will be growing

and forget the past, weve all been outcasts or done stupid shit at some point

I approached two people at work today who I knew were talking about me. Both of them are friendly to my face, but I knew this conversation was a negative one. Here's the part I can't get over....these aren't my peers. This would be like hearing two teachers at school talk shit about you, the ones who are supposed to believe in you, educate you, inspire you, and here they are making fun of you. I fucking hate work, I hate who I am. I just want people to like me somewhat. Other guys have it, I do not.

why do you give a shit about their opinion or thoughts? is it insecurity?
anyway, im sorry i couldnt dr phil you some more, ive got to go

seek help mate, its the least you could do

i did too

fuck yeah m8. insecure in the extreme. I have no self-confidence to rely on, I doubt myself, am indecisive. wish I could be like you, but I'm not. I see guys at work getting laid, making friends, not giving a shit what I think, but I just don't have "it" whatever "it" is. Socially I'm a fucking nightmare. You can't fix it, your parents have to provide you with confidence or a coach or mentor along the way. But I'm a grown man now, nobody gives a shit about me anymore

Childhood emotional abuse and neglect have lowered my self esteem to the point where I have to make up a personality so I can even talk to people even though I'm nothing like it when I'm not around others, I have tried three times already and feel so unloved and unworthy to even be alive, I hate my body to the point where I try to be as feminine as possible to try and be someone else than who I was

I have an English and History double major and I work as a sysadmin. Just get some certs and work experience breh