Ok Sup Forums, where's the coolest place you've put your donger?

Ok Sup Forums, where's the coolest place you've put your donger?
>be me
>navy cuck
>on a ship that's testing the new F35
>a buddy says he's gonna be the first to "put his dick on the f35"
>hesgonnabethesecond.jpeg
>wait a few nights to scope out the flight deck cameras
>scope out rover paths and patrols
>thanks MGS
>find one with the bomb bay doors open
>tfw manlet and only way to get away with this hog placery is by the doors being open.
>another buddy is in on it and volunteers to stand look out
>I approach the target
>full diamond dog from excitement
>quietly slide my solid snake back and forth on the death machine for about 6 seconds
>descend back into the bowels of the ship
>mission accomplished
>Probably the first person in history to put their cock on this jet.

>f35
Probably the most expensive fleshlight ever built, and probably it's only use too.

If I could've put myself inside it I would've. Just for the achievement.

Bump cuz I'm worth it

>Thinking pilots haven't done this already
Stay navy

Knowing the way pilots operate they're not around the aircraft enough to get the chance.

Maybe not on a carrier I guess, not really sure of protocol on that shit not a boat rider

Why don't you just fill the thing up with your cum?
Like, seriously, listen, nobody knows it's you yet and the time it will take to know whose dna it is will be so much that you can be completely out of the place. You can even leave a note saying "did you miss me, raiden the quick cum ninja?" And add like a picture of that pablo dude from metal gear rising, it'll be absolutely amazing

Yeah that's a great idea like OP's gunna go fucking AWOL on his carrier, how would he even do that lmao

>Kek

I did this last November. Just a story I haven't gotten to tells

OP clearly bullshit

/thread

I assure you this isn't bullshit user

okay, listen. I don't expect a carrier to have soffisticated equipment for this. There could be a great way tto manage this. Firstly the flyers will get in trouble, all of them will get dna taken first, this might take a week, perhaps longer, he can use this time to get someone else's cum from outside of the boat and switch it up when the higher ups come looking for him.

Now, you could also do something even better. Make sure nobody sees you, slip into the area where they keep all the cum witth a bucket and completely fill the bucket with all the cum, pretty much unuseable. Then you take that bucket of cum, get it to the same fucking f-whatever the fuck and dump all pf the cum in it. If nobody knows you did it they'll only have everyone's cum as proof. Better yet, leave a speaker there which plays that whoohooo song from mgs5 and the constant screams of flacid snake.

What's your rank and role then? What ship? Shouldn't be a problem saying there's tons of you fucks on that ship not like we can pin point who you are

It was on the USS America and I was a mechanic support the helicopters for SAR.

*supporting

I'm pretty sure the devs at lockheed beat you/ their meat to it :(

Also sure it doesn't feel as good as one of those exquisite eurofighters or saabs. Not to mention the migs and su's

Considering USS America just got re-certified for SAR last year I seriously doubt you've been on it putting your dick and apparently cumming onto the F-35 II's, considering pre flights would kick your ass for even coming too close to it as a techy

An actual Jet that OP is talking about right now, note that it's clearly fucking massive compared to how he describes it when looking at that person

Lol no ones asking you to believe me fuckface. And I didn't come on it. I just put my hog on the bomb bay door. Can't read very well huh?

See
and

what a great contribution

If that guy stood up the open bomb bay door is at dick height lol