Hypothetical experiment

Hypothetical experiment.

Girls are left naked and prone in different communities. Different wealth, different racial makeup, different everything. The girls always ask to be released. Which communities will be more likely to release them and which will be more likely to rape them?

I also think that it would be the opposite of what Sup Forums would expect, by the way, which is why I'm asking.

I'd bet my ass that rich white people would rape more often than anyone else provided there were no witnesses.

Niggers and sand niggers will obviously rape them, the rest will probably call the police and get away from them fearing it might be dangerous

Didn't 40 niggers just watch a child get raped on Facebook? No cops were called.

The facts are the facts

If we're talking about America and not fucking Baghdad then I think poor people of any race would be more likely to let the girls go. It's proven that poor people are actually far more generous than rich people. Probably because being poor means they have to develop a stronger emotional bond with fellow humans to survive. Rich people will do whatever the fuck they feel like as long as they know they won't get in trouble.

The bystander effect knows no race, shithead. Look up Kitty Genovese.

Are the girls blindfolded or unable to see the people passing by? That's going to make a bigger difference than anything else.

What's the JAV code for this sauce?

Yeah, didn't think of that. I think it will depend a lot on those kind of factors more than race. It would go something like

1) Are people watching?
2) Will I get caught?
3) How rich and powerful they are.
4) Everything else.

You guys really think random pedestrians are going to rape a woman begging for help? Really? They may not actually untie her but they sure as hell arent going to rape her.

Depends... is rape illegal in this scenario or legal. Also I think the race and class of the girl will determine. If the girl is of the same class as the people in the area she is less likely to be raped, but put a rich bitch in a poor area or vice-versa and it's all hands on deck.

I forget what it (or she) was called (named) but some girl stood out in public in a vulnerable locations with signs saying she was free game essentially.

There were tools/items people could use on her like sharp things to poke her with, markers to write on her, etc etc. many people just watched or were pleasant to her.

By the end though, because of a very small handful of bad eggs she had all sorts of obscenities written on her, I think she was very lightly bleeding or bruised and was molested like half a dozen times...

I'll google it real quick hang on.

Not exactly what you're talking about, but close

Gais lets leave a knife on the street and see how many peeple commits merder! Herp derp!

If you ran this experiment 100 times you'd get 99 people freaking out and just running away from the weird ass situation and 1 person actually letting her go and calling the cops. Real life is not hentai.

I remember this, but also can't be arsed to search it, myself.

Yep, can't find it. Lots of variations for different reasons.

Found the lady who walked around letting people finger her while looking in a mirror.

Found a lady blindfolded in a bikini who was chub-fat who let people write on her what they thought of her body.

I remember this girl had rose pedals either glued, taped or stuck on her in the pic. She also looked pretty roughed up.... It's been a few years, idk man.

I agree though, unless there was some reassurance that their would be no punishment I doubt anyone would do anything other than ignore or help.

I believe it. Mob mentality could take over. What matters most is whether or not the bystanders are made aware that she doesn't want it. It's not really about who would participate in something weird when openly invited to but who would straight up commit rape if the opportunity were served to them on a silver platter.

Poor will rape cause they don't give a fuck and rich will rape cause they will get away with it. Everyone else will call the popo

And the answer is probably rich white people. But that number would still be negligibly low. You'll never find a community that will have a 70% chance or something of raping the girl. It'll be like 0.4% tops.

only a fucking lowlife desperate idiot would rape ever

jesus learn some people skills, desperate cunts.

Who are you even responding to?

noone you fucking idiot.

Just because OP is wanting to process a thought experiment doesn't mean he wants to commit rape. Learn to discern between thinking a scenario through, being an edgy shitlord who will say anything on the internet, and actually fucking someone against their will, ffs.

bump

bump

the only sexless people are losers and don't belong to any community, so i don't think any particular community would be more likely to rape.

there may or may not be more poor people who would commit rape just for the feeling of dominance and getting away with something p. bad, but there are also a ton more poor people than everyone else. i'm sure poor people police each other over an actual rape though. when we start talking about cultists and criminal organizations, A.) they're already raping and trafficking on their own terms, so what's the real point here? B.) you wouldn't prove anything. try this experiment with a dead body holding onto a bag of money instead.

get

The wealthiest and most rewarding I release while I'd rape those how'd be stingy with their money. I'd ignore all others.

oy vey

Marina Abramovic: Rythym 0

What makes you think only sexless people will rape? I don't think there would be any correlation there.

Edgy as fuck

Not edgy, just self-serving. Could be edgy, IDFK. I at least don't see it as edgy, this is Sup Forums after all.

Nvm, reread the question. I fucked up. Donno who'd do what. I read it as: who would you rape?

Hasidic Jews most likely to do neither.

What? All I can find is stuff from 2013, wtf is going on?

I think if anyone would rape the girl there would have to be some misunderstanding or at least plausible deniability there there was consent. If it's a chaotic environment and guys are running a train on a girl then it's more likely a passerby will join in either believing or wanting to believe that she's ok with it. If a random guy walks by and she's alone screaming for help the odds go waaaay the fuck down that he'd rape her.

It would depend upon the individuals within the community, if individuals are assholes then I could see people raping then leaving the victims there else I would think that someone within any community would set the girls free ... unless it's a community of sand niggers, which I'd imagine that the girls would be raped, set "free" and promptly stoned(and not in the good way).

>depend upon the individuals
That's obvious. OP is asking which communities would be more likely to rape her. It's a statistical experiment.

you must live in a bubble if you believe this

sauce desperately needed

I don't see why. I didn't say they'd jump in to help. They just wouldn't rape her. Most people would probably turn around and walk away not wanting to get caught up in some crazy bullshit.

THe real question is whether there's negative reward vs a positive
Are u allowed to have sex with them or not?

Assume this is an experiment being run today. It's not some stupid shit like "well what if rape were not illegal?"

autistic fantasies due to lack of actually being around/being able to fuck women, leading them to feel the only chance they have with a woman, is if she was tied down and fully nude.
Not surprising, really, I don't know why you would expect something less spergy from Sup Forums./

You guys are idiots. OP is asking about a real life topic and you're like "but what if real life wuz diffrint!"

IDK at that point, I don't have enough info on enough different communities to say. However I would go with: the younger and/or less morally* grounded members of the community would probably do more rapings.

Morality based off of or closely resembling western laws/culture, tho laws are amoral.

>Probably because being poor means they have to develop a stronger emotional bond with fellow humans to survive.

Probably because being generous makes you poor.

ftfy

This seems relevant somehow.

No, being fiscally irresponsible makes you poor. Being generous has little to do with it, unless you're just irresponsible.

>hypothetical=real life
>not what if life was different
You're a raging autist. Just what the fuck do you think *hypothetical experiment* means? Look I mean I get you spergs jerking each other off in this thread love the idea, because it's the only way you'd lose your virginity without having to pay for a whore, but stop stroking your dick for a moment, let that blood go back into your brain, and fucking think for once in your abysmal, spergy existence.
I swear, sometimes you triple niggers manage to reach r9k and mlp autism without even trying.

>Hypothetical experiment
How can you expect results other that bullshit?

Whites and Asian will release. All others will rape

Hypothetical experiment means an experiment that hasn't been run but could be and is asking what people think would be plausible results of said experiment. What is complicated about that?

story/sourcevid/article??