Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

I currently live at a boarding school. There is this girl I like at the school, who did pic related for me – look at the window. She says she just want to be friends, however, she is very flirty and we have kissed sober. Should I accept that I'm in the friend zone, or should I go for it? If I should go for it, how do I do it?

Bump. I need more details OP

She is confusing the shit out of me. One day she is really flirty, and the next day she's not, his however, is unusual. We hug and we spoon, but when I try to go for the kiss, she won't.

OP here, if you got any questions just ask

Start acting like you don't care about her as much as she shows interest in you, eventually it'll fuck with he head to the point that she's willing to fuck you to make you like her.

Okay, from this little bit of info that I have, other cut the bulshit and ask her out, or ask about the status of the relationship.

Or I need more Info, such as what she did for you, I she has a bf, does she live with you and how long you knew eachother.

So, what you are telling me, is that I should just ignore her for a while?

Ghost away for a few days, get a life.

>do you live with her
>how long have you know her for
>does she have a bf
>what's all the stuff you've done? What's was her reactions to them at the time? After?

Also
>what did she do for you, I can't tell from shitty pic

We are really close. We do some things together, like go for coffee. We have also slept together, unfortunately nothing happened. I don't think she has a boyfriend? There is this other guy who's obsessed with her, and they are always together, bot I don't think they are together. We live in the same house, I live in the boys hallway, she lives in the girls hallway.

Try asking.

1. Yes
2. Around 6 months.
3. No.
4. Kissed, sober and drunk. She was the one kissing both times. We where close to having sex, and she just pussied out. She where kissing my stomach, getting hot and heavy, and the she just god mad and told me to leave.

>slept togeather
Literally sleeping, or sex?

>boy who is obsessed with her
Then you have to make some sort of move OP. Fuck just "going for coffee", ask her to come see a movie, or maybe have a fun night doing mini golf or one stupid shit.

Flip through Tinder in front of her or tell her you have a date and when she wigs out say she's been a dick tease this whole time. It's either we're actually friends and that's it or we're together. Or don't do anything and enjoy being her spoonmate until she finds some other dude to actually fuck and you get bent out of shape.

She's keeping her options open. You're gonna get pushed aside, better save yourself the heartache. Maybe she'll realize she wants you.

Oh, and pic related is just this. I was out of my room, and when she came back she sat me down on the bed, hugged me, and told me she likes me and left.

OP she fucking wants you and your sitting cock in hand, not understanding it.

>I'm not sure if she likes me
This is why she got mad and walked away. I bet you didn't even get handsy with her or try and initiate. Nut Up, take her some place nice, both of you get wasted and fuck.

>hugged me told me she likes me and left

SHE WANTS THE FUCKING DICK YOU DUMBASS CUCK

Literally just fucking slept. We where cuddling, I was brushing my hand on her arm, and she just took my hand, and moved it away.

I don't think the guy is gonna be a problem. However I know I need to make a move. But how?

I thaught so as well. And I tried to do that.

>tell her, lets go for a walk
>hold hand, go to a place where we are alone
>lean in for the kiss
>she looks confused at me
>"it sure is nice here, lets go to the mall" she says, and leave

>I need to make a move. But how?

Couple of ways of doing it, depending on her and where you live.

1. You could ask her out just straight up. Maybe mention that she's giving you mixed signals, and that rather than not act on them and miss out, you want to give it a shot.

2. Get her to a restaurant, preferably somewhere with good food that she Hasent been. Or a new place/bar. Tell her you want to try the food there but don't want to go alone, or that the food is good and she has to try it. Buy her drinks, both of you get tipsy, and start making suggestions.

3. get close to her over something artsy or some shit.

4. Take her swimming/go to the beach. Show yourself off and let her show herself off to you.

I told her directly that I didn't want to be "just friends"

>hold hands
Def wants duck

>all alone, go in for kiss
No. NO. if she was your gf, she would go for it, but you aren't dating. She wants something to lead up to it, something romantic or special.

Ya know, like how guys typically kiss the Girl AFTER a first date, AFTER impressing her?! Find something romantic, set the mood right and then fucking do it.

You pretty much straight up ambushed her into that shit. Come the fuck on user.

I have told her that she gives me mixed signals, and that I would like to be more than just friends. She changed the topic of the conversation after that.

as a dude who has broken out of the friendzone many times it's important that you do NOT pursue right away. She obviously has some kind of feelings but may not want to lose you as a friend (classic grill theory).

Now here's what you do, for now accept the friendzone, but be flirty. Find another girl to pursue in the mean time fuck her and even mention it to her. this will likely get her going and make her think she is missing out. now next time you get drunk if she approaches you or shows any sign of interest go for her. Then whamo you got yourself the grill.

Because your only half going there, or you are mistaken.

Ask her straight up, knock on her door one day when she isn't busy, "you know, you've been giving mixed signals for awhile, and I still haven't had an anwser as to what this is. So I want one now, if you want us to be more than friends, let's go to X resturant or see X movie, if not just say no."

If she tries to interrupt, or change the subject, cut her off and tell her it's important to you.

So going for other girls, will make her more attracted to me?

Holy shit user.

Ask her "you wanna go with me on a date to a bar? Not as friends?"

Done easy simple, quit being a CUCK and ask her out, if she says no, move on, fuck a girl and get her to be real loud, so this bitch regrets it.

>live with her

Go up to her and ask if she wants to see a movie, on a date, either today or this week.

Tell us response. We tell you how to proceed

This seems like the way to go. Will do.

Good for you user. Hope it works out well.

Photo of her user?

Or just find a ugly one mate.

in short, yes especially if they have good things to say about you

reading through the thread, op, this:
>She's keeping her options open
tell her to crap or get of the crapper. she doesn't wanna be toghether? well, then tell her you two won't. slam *that* door in her face. if you do value the friendship, do hang out, only next time she teases make her stop.

This girl is being a classic flirty bitch. She will never be your GF, she just wants the attention and you drooling over her.

Don't get wrapped up in this kind of relationship. It never ends well. Your best case scenario here is to find another girl you're interest in, let her find out subtly, and maybe you'll bang her in the end. But don't even bother with anything else, or you loose, you get nothing but her fucking with you.

That sounds about right.

make sure that you find some way not to enjoy her company but instead be dissatisfied with the relationship and constantly pressure her for more progress because if you don't have sex you'll die. She will be impressed that you're not like other guys and marry you.

/thread
(fuckoff newfigs I do what I want)

I mean this in the most honest term too, not just trying to be alpha male here. This is how women operate, they crave attention and some enjoy torturing guys like this. The best thing to do is just turn it on them. If not, you'll just end up watching her turn on you, bang some other dude, and you'll get pissed off about it.

There is normal flirting that leads to dating that is normal girl stuff, then there is this psycho mind fuck shit girls play. The problem is most guys won't even bother taking this advice and end up getting fucked over because they're thinking with their dick.

What do you suggest I do? Just ghost her, ask her out or some of the other advice in the thread?

>better take the most "girls dont go for nice guys" advice that I can find.

Always pretty obvious how much of a faggot OP is by how beta the advice is that he follows.

>the most honest term

You're taking advice from a 12 year old

So, what do you suggest?

Just distance yourself from her a bit. You don't have to be cold, just don't go out of your way for her. Your best bet honestly is to find another girl though.

Be patient. Girls are fickle. Compare how you feel now to a stick in the eye instead of acting like its a burden. Young love is supposed to be awkward

Underage b&

The thing is, I do that already. It haven't improved things with her. I do however enjoy the free time it gives me.

>just pull another girl from the queue

Mastorbators...all of ya.

8 Year olds, Dude.

my bad broski

Just keep doing that then. Nothing wrong with hanging out with a flirty girl if you can handle blue balls, just don't have any expectations about it, and keep looking around.

try buying her a small gift OP. Doesn't have to be romantic...just something related to something she is interested in to show that you listen and care

>just keep doing what doesn't improve your relationship.

See...the big brain 8 year olds have spoken.

>blueballs meme

She is trying to teach me how to play the ukulele, I suck at this, but should I try to learn it anyways? She seems happy every time I learn something new.

friends don't kiss unless they are friends with benefits, so maybe just see what she does when given the opportunity. Did she say she wanted to be friends before the kiss? If so she may want to change. If she said it after the kiss then I would think she regrets the kissing

She said it before and after the kiss. I have no idea what it means.

are you purposely trying to avoid learning the instrument for some reason? If you like her I think its pretty obvious you should try out the things that make her happy. Buy a fuckin uke...they aren't too expensive...surprise her with a song you learned. Be spontanyus.

>these are the unalienable facts about the gender no one knows anything about.

I'm trying to learn it, I just suck at music. Would it be a good idea, for me as well, to learn a song or two?

I think then, she means she doesn't want to go steady or get engaged but sounds like she may be willing to go further. Either that or she's a bat shit crazy multiple personality psycho bitch

did you just repeat my last piece of advice as a question? Forget what I said. Break up with that poor girl and start jacking it to traps.

>that means everything could be normal or everything is wrong.

Thanks for narrowing it down kiddo.

Yes, I did misread your answer.

traps OP. they'll never confuse you

Verified by user to be very accurate, I recommend

>if you care about her, fuck with her head so that the resulting relationship is unstable.

I expect nothing less from wizard level neckbeards

that's the best I can do without putting her on a couch. I never had a girl kiss me and say she just wants to be friends.
If she keeps up the kissing and keeps up the friends talk without getting clingy then I would think this is a friends with benefits kind of thing, another thing I never had.

so?
what did she say?

so what does that mean? you want her to be your girlfriend or take a hike?

>I think I think I think I think

It may surprise you to know your thoughts are useless

>told instead of asked so no clear response could be guaranteed

Its like watching a retard trying to hump a doorknob

OK, so go fuck yourself and die.

She said that she isn't looking for a boyfriend, as her last breakup made her depressed for weeks, and that she doesn't want that to happen again. She said she is scared that she will develop feelings for me, and that's why we haven't done more.

awe. you'll be okay

She wants you OP so this is what you do:
>make your move, aggressively
Touch her and kiss her. If she slyly says "stooooop user" and the tone in her voice is light, keep going. The only reason you should stop is if she says "STOP user" and it's clear you're about to commit rape
>if she won't give up the goods
Find a better looking girl to flirt with and completely ignore first girl. The new girl can literally ignore you every time you talk to her, that doesn't matter. All that matters is that the first chick sees/knows you to talk and flirt with each other and that you ignore the fuck out of her (first girl). First girl will get jealous as fuck and come crawling back to you

We gotta know what happens OP

That's a tough one, give it time if you really like her. I'll be OK, you may never be OK.

Been there, done that. She acts like she wants the d and then she blows you off and tells all her friends you don't mean anything to her.

>go to the girl store and find more girls
>trust me, I'm a pussy slayer

>bleeds into giving the exact same advice as the person insulting them

Soft kek

He's at a co-ed boarding school, there are girls everywhere you walnut

Oh man you experienced guys are so cool.

Also, just because YOU don't meet and socialize with women doesn't mean others don't.

>he lives on earth, there a girls everywhere

No shit magnets. Getting them attracted is a while nother ball of wax/luck roll.

>also, let me just add an insult undermining your manliness kekeke

Projection!

Sit down with her and talk about how you feel and how you want to date her is easy op

Okay, samefagging again but do you guys like seriously not interact with girls at all? Like, user do you seriously think there's only one girl at OP's school?

>go to the girl store and find more girls
Finding girls to socialize with must be really hard for you if say shit like this. I mean seriously, "the girls store"? No dumbass, you just leave the house every once in a while and talk to people. Holy shit when's the last time you interacted with a girl user?

The thing is, I know, I mean a lot to her. She have problems at home, you could call her borderline depressed because of that, and I'm the only one she have told that to. She feels much better now, and she keeps thanking me for that. Even though I would have helped her, if she wasn't hot.

I didn't read that/your advice, so don't think you've done a mind trick faggot. You like to pick fights in messages so I'm going to guess your in a wheel chair waiting for your helper to come change your diaper.

>let her know that you don't respect her feelings about dating and want to rush into uncomfortable territory.

At least read the damn thread. You all have the IQ of a banana

your = you're

Again, just because something is hard for you, doesn't mean it's hard for everyone else.

Just talk to the girls you meet while out and about, eventually one of them will like you as much as you like her.

>like, seriously?

Well you're a girl...you tell us

exactly.

wait you mean me?

Where is the insult user?

subjective response =/= insult

>easy girls are a good thing
>if you argue you're a fag or a virgin

if your advice is so good, why is it so important for you to ensure no one wants to argue with you?

yeah but sometimes you gotta assert yourself you faggot, you have to communicate what you want in clear terms, look at it like this; you're basically telling him to disrespect his own feelings.

if he wants to do this and shes not giving him a straight answer thats fucked up she just has to say no to him lmao.

ROLL FOR THE TRUTH

>if she says she isn't comfortable you have to force it because having sex is the next level of coolness

I do feel sorry for you guys