Why is school so shit. Be me have an iq of 138. be skinny in food and nutrition class and failing...

Why is school so shit. Be me have an iq of 138. be skinny in food and nutrition class and failing. be me in math class getting 50% when im fucking good at math. in the construction class stupid asshole whore fat bitch girl won't share a locker with me. need to put our bags away every claas. Oh yea i can't because i don't have a locker. Get called the adolf hitler of cows in school. Have the whole class freakout every time i present because they are idiotic pussies who are useless idiots. Do we even need school. The system is retarted. You don't learn anything of value about work or jobs from going to school. alienated at school the teachers are feminists who hate all male students and fail them. School is useless we can learn everything at our jobs, conference meetings, people who are self learners, the internet with books and people can even learn things from documentaries.

You should not have enrolled in an all-girls school, fucktard.

>The system is retarted.
Sounds just as retarted as you are.

Suck it up you cuck, IQ doesn't necessarily mean that you are intelligent. Saying "I'm good at math" then failing is worse then someone who is bad, and does the same. What is bad is not the school system it is your mindset.

i'm certain your IQ was measured by some internet test rather than a professional psychologist

The brain is still developing up until around the age of 25.

To make our children the most intelligent that they can be, their brains need stimulation.

By learning, and solving problems, they get more intelligent.

We need schools because humans would be worse, and therefore, the world would be worse, without them.

There could be some improvements, however.

Humans, especially humans under the age of 25, are impulsive, emotional, and irresponsible.
Humans can't be expected to do what's best for them on their own, a large majority of the time.

Not OP, but your post resembles that of someone who lacks knowledge on typical behaviors, thoughts, and thought processes, of people of varying ages, with varying IQs.

It also resembles shitty b8.

How can you be good at math and fail, you must be bad at math

God you're pathetic. You're a whiny little brat who thinks he's so smart. How old are you, ten? School is useful for the people who pay attention. Maybe you should take an English lesson and learn that questions end with question marks.

>be 140 IQ middle school student
>be so good they put me in honors
>be too good for honors
>be put in special advanced college classes because I'm so good at math
>I take those classes
>I fail despite being so good at math

>wait until you learn that you are part of the 85% of global slaves
I mean but at least your iq is high right?

IQ is a general measure of intelligence compared to a reference group. it doesn't mean that you're more intelligent than everyone else, it means that you can solve problems easier than the reference group. The reason you're failing is because you don't put the efforts in the right place. Being intelligent does not mean you'll do better on exams. It means you have the potential to do well. you still have to work for it.

>misspelling retarded

I'm not sure you're as smart as you like to believe user.

here here

Being knowledgeable and being intelligent are two different things, user.

This.

Children need instruction and guidance, but generally don't have the maturity to accept that instruction without enforced discipline/compulsion. Prison is involuntary confinement for adults who cannot live peaceably with others.

OP, it's a tired old phrase, but you really will understand when you're older, school is a good thing even if you hate it now.

samefag here.
you use your IQ to delude yourself that you dont need to work as hard as other people. thats why you fail. I have an IQ of 120, but that doesn't excuse me from not doing any work. In grade 10, i barely passed math. In grade 11, i scored one of the highest on the midterm exam, because I worked hard to get this result.
How the fuck do you think Nikola Tesla, Albert Einstein or Da Vinci became famous? They were all smart as fuck, but they worked hard to expand themselves intellectually. Do you think Tesla invented his coil overnight?

>not realizing school is an 8 hr daycare so your parents can go to work and you can get assimilated with American work schedules. Oh and you learn ur ABC's

in my second to last semester of college I am looking forward to all of the shit I can forget/have already forgotten

If you learn how to read and write then school has basically done what it was designed for. No real room for free thought and of course the assimilation to wageslavery/prison life

I know buddy, just drawing more attention to the fact that OP's post is flawed in several ways, and that he sounds like a cringy middle schooler.

I'd love to have an actual discussion about the systemic issues of public education, but OP seems more concerned with reaching for some excuse to cling to their undeserved sense of of superiority and self satisfaction.

Also
>misspelling anything in the age of autocorrect during a post entirely focused on your own intelligence.
That's not exactly a question of being knowledgeable.

>but generally don't have the maturity to accept that instruction without enforced discipline/compulsion.
Studies have shown that more authoritarian parenting with negative reinforcement breed children of a lower quality.

The best methods of having children accept instruction is to have them accept it of their own free will.

Positive reinforcement is the way to go.

We need to invest more into psychology, specifically, adolescent psychology, and more specifically, adolescent psychology relating to education and the development of intelligence.

>you use your IQ to delude yourself that you dont need to work as hard as other people. thats why you fail.
That's stupid. When you're more intelligent, you definitely don't need to work as hard.
You still need to work, but you don't need to work as hard, you stupid mother fucker.

>misspelling anything in the age of autocorrect during a post entirely focused on your own intelligence.

That was pretty much my thought

You took the Sup Forums iq test and now think you are a genius? No IQ test is the least bit accurate unless given by a professional.

go to online school. go to the bathroom whenever you want. don't have a shitty schedule, you can create your own. don't need a bag. and many other positives compared to reg school. some will even send you a free computer (however the one i went to did this and the computer was shitty as hell, barely worked. just don't do K12)

>That's not exactly a question of being knowledgeable.
It relates more to effort.

>OP seems more concerned
OP just seems emotional.

But how will op get laid if he homeschools, oh wait its Sup Forums yeah go for it future basement dweller.

Yea I've never gotten laid lol. But I would have never gotten laid even if i went to reg. school. Autistic and ugly. Still got some good friends though. Closest friend is a femanon, thinking about asking her out. Or I could waste my time on Sup Forums and eventually become a racist anti-semetic loser.

School is a necessary evil. Just store the info, spit it out on test time, find a few good reliable friends, if possible (online if nowhere else).
Graduate and then you'll get your true measure in the outside world.

Thinking about dropping out to do music (18 yo, graduating at 19). Should I go out into the outside world early, user?

What how do you wake up in the morning without some gud pussy, it just makes the day so much better like coffee get on that shit