Bullshit. He's in public property. Photos are protected under the 1sr amendment

JANICE
A
N
I
C
E

Hey, ita that bar owner from inside lleywn Davies

kinda shitty how basically every aspect of the family's life is getting fucked up

Salem my brother

You're right but the cops here will tell you go ether way, especially in major cities

>want to post after binging the first 3 last night
>dont want to read spoilers

Hope they tell us why Boxer man wants to protect the kid. Surely it cant be for buttsex.

>YWN have a menage a trois with Naz's mom and Allison

They don't have medics in jail?

Doesn't to see one, maybe thinks that's what they want him to do

Well, ain't that a bitch.

OMAR IS COMING YO

What the fuck, i hate lady lawyer now

That Indian lawyer was in the Darjeeling limited. Looks practically the same amazing she didn't age at all in 10 years.

Holy shit, its the guy from Hackers.

damn I was wondering where I recognized her from
she was like a waitress on the train right

Yeah.

Anyone read The Other Side Of Midnight? What's it's significance?

so did he beat up that guy just to prove a point?

It sounded like he was infringing on his cell phone business

Yeah, don't double cross me, nigga.

Not reading thread but torrent but be uploaded and not 5 hours fucking later

>tfw yo nigga is out there like a nut-swingin' applejack

What was the question she mentioned?

Idk, the wikipedia summary is way too long. The first paragraph makes it seem like its about some slut who has sex all the time, so that could be why it's in high demand.

This shitty acting from this attorney

This

Is this show actually good?

Is this show incredibly slow or is it suspenseful?

Should've killed him tßh

SHIEEET

yep

It's pretty high quality, but I'm honestly disappointed that there isn't more intrigue. It's just a step-by-step look at a guy get raped by the legal system so far.

>It's just a step-by-step look at a guy get raped by the legal system so far.

As someone who's currently being cucked to death by the "justice" system, this might hit too close to home for me. I'll give it a shot, though. Been looking for a new show.

>The Night Of

Is this show any good?

> tfw no applejack

now we wait....................

That episode was pretty damn good.

Details

If I even told you the details, you wouldn't believe me. Long story very short I was in the very wrong place at the very wrong time and shit got way out of hand.

some dialogs are pretty shit and Turturro's own investigation is dumb

it's a great show besides that

The fucking pharmacist is mixing up the side effects of anabolic steroids and corticosteroids.

Yay another no torrent night

Also he was just kind of a cunt in general. Does he make rude little comments about everyone's prescriptions? Fucking New Yorkers.

why did they make it so easy for inmates to throw skin burning water/oil on each other?

based Turturro finishin the hoe in two pumps

I'd believe it, the justice system in this place is fucked

The latter thins your skin permanently

oi fags im from the uk and i want to stream your shit american tv

isn't this adapted from a UK show?

>another underwear-on sex scene
lel

we /Ballers/ now

probably, american's cant even imagine , y'know?

We/vice principal/ now.

That episode was pure bro kino

Box when the absolute fuck are you going to solve this case you lazy cracker

Damn, Gambe is getting btfo

Damn dem teen titties.

Nice tits

Sweet lime?

Blondie isn't even hot and Gambe is like a virgin with his horrible interactions with women

Yeah it was apparently
We probably made it better anyways.
Also, looks like rarbg dropped the ball on getting the torrent out two nights in a row. Looks like I'm streaming it in 480p

you're talking about the bro that can freak out and beat the shit out of a dude at any moment or the bro that poured hot baby oil on him?

that kind of bro kino?

So when the fuck is somebody going to wake up on this show and figure out that all the evidence so far seems to be circumstantial as fuck? Or do people in the justice system really just not give a shit?

Juries convict all the time on circumstantial evidence

I'm referring to ballers senpai

Holy shit the guy from The Magicians was in this one

Being caught with the murder weapon and the victim's blood on you is circumstantial? Yeah, no.

If anything them offering a deal is bullshit. Any decent prosecutor would get a conviction 99% of the time.

It's gotta be the step father. Either that or some random character they haven't even introduced yet.

Can't be a person of color. Not in 2016. Not on HBO.

My money is on a white heterosexual male.

Boxx knows.

Why is this dude being housed in a prison while he's awaiting trial? It makes no sense. Also jails and prisons have politics where every race has a rep. His rep would be looking out for him, not random niggers.

>victim's blood on you.

Blood play during sex. She was stabbed to death while he was asleep in bed.

>murder weapon.

We never see him actually slice the whore up just panic and try to hide it.

>You find your son stabbed to death. He hands you the knife he pulled out of himself and dies in your arms.
Circumstantial.

>The man who stabbed your wife runs at you holding the knife... He gets past you, tosses it at you... You instinctively catch it and he runs away.
Circumstantial.

Far from circumstantial still.you're reaching.

Denied bail, flight risk.

Not enough kebabs in Rikers?

Great show. They paint John Stone as a pretty pathetic guy and the part of him fucking the hooker hit way too close to home for me.
It was pretty obvious that he wasn't gonna plead but I was still pacing around my living room the whole time. It's a little slow at times but I'm consistently impressed with the acting and cinematography. The writers clearly did a lot of research on the legal system as well, love how detailed and through everything is.

>We never see him actually slice the whore up just panic and try to hide it.

Didn't he stab her in the hand?

Khan is a real muslim on top of being a college boy. He has no 'rep'.

He wakes up with no blood splatter on himself anywhere. I get juice on myself just cutting up oranges no way he wouldn't be soaked. I suspect they fucked and then he went downstairs to get water or some shit and fell asleep in the kitchen when the murder happened.

Again, if anything this is the flaw of the show. Guilty or not, given the evidence, he would be convicted 99% of the time. It's a VERY strong case. One of the few parts I believe is bail being denied.

That's not how it works.

Yep. Bet it.

Murder weaponon him. Victim blood on him. DNA evidence. Eye witnesses to him entering and leaving the scene.

This dude ain't getting bail.

Was blown away by the first episode, but kind of underwhelmed at the moment that they're focusing on justice/correctional system bullshit when the first episode so wonderfully laid the grounds for a mystery.
(Haven't seen ep4 yet if it's aired already, Aus is a week behind which I didn't realise until now).

Also ffs
>Naz talking to everyone after Stone tells him not to
>almost answering 'what are you in for' directly after being told not to
>just standing there in the showers alone as people leave one by one
>'y-you too'ing that dude's offer for protection instead of giving an answer
>going to take a piss in the middle of the night knowing he's a target
After all the stupid shit he does in episode 1 to get him in this mess, there's only so much I can take

torrent when?

I'm talking about his jail situation. He doesn't really belong to any particular group. He's an outcast.

Yeah pretty much. Makes the show stupid a little bit. Short of a video of him doing it, what more could they possibly have. IRL he wouldn't have been offered a plea deal.

Please explain why the guy threw that shit at Naz after talking to him for so long and often

That actually works in his favour. He still had her blood on his hand from that incident, so we know he can't have sliced her up and then showered.

Right? It didn't really make sense.

Whoever the person is in charge of deciding what perspective the camera will film from is brilliant