I feel lost and confused about life... Feels thread?

I feel lost and confused about life... Feels thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=27-AdHA0Jzg
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's on your mind, user?

Not me but my aunt
>has cancer and has a chemical imbalance in brain
>makes her act different
>total fucking cunt towards the end
(Not close to her because she was a cunt long before cancer)
>cunt to her husband
>in a coma for a few days not responding
>finally wakes up right after her husband left the hospital
>asks where he is
>begins crying and says she wanted to tell him she loved him and she was sorry for everything
>falls out after that
>rip the next morning

I feel like I'm jaded and don't believe this is real.

Sorry things are rough, user. I just had to deal with a difficult death myself. Life is a huge cunt.

I just dont know if i will be happy again in life... I remember life when i was a kid... Life was easy... I had lots of friends... Was happy.. now even my own family rejects me abd hates me. Dont have friends... The usual depressed guy stuff... I dont know what makes me happy... I got mental issues.. and here i am. On Sup Forums seeking sad pics and stories to try and understand the things i dont know.

Im sorry to hear that. Seek comfort here Sup Forumsrother

I completely understand, man. I'm in a similar situation. Everything used to go so well, now everything just turns to shit. What mental issues are we talking?

Ive got a disorder called trichiltiomania or something like that.. its a case where you pull out ur hair out of stress and also i have a light case of psychotic depression which makes me hear things. Its not that bad in general. I can live normally. But it foes make me feel like a freak. And this is why i come here to seek comfort. Sometimes people on here actually do give a shit about u. Tnx. Also what are you dealing with in life user?

In a bit of a pickle

>meet cute quirky girl in higschool
>gave her my virginity
>don't really fall for her bc social status etc
Yes I know I was a shallow angsty fag
>fast forward approx 6 months
>she's fallen for me completely
>treat her like shit
>she seeks advice from a male friend on what to do
>gets her drunk
>she passes out to him raping her
>she told me about two weeks later
>didn't say it was rape, told me she just slept with someone else
>lol ok
>fall for another girl, had heart broken and dumped her
>cute girl is still following me like a puppy
>she actually got really beautiful
>she's totally in love with me
>devote, loyal, best friend, would do anything for me, even buy me a plane ticket to Europe because I've been stressed out
>let's me sleep around while remaining loyal bc she understands I'm still young and need to explore

Fast forward to a couple days ago, she has a break down. Had a dream of being raped, lost control. Went reading a convo between me and a friend and found me hyping up this other hot chick. Cut her wrists because I put her down for going through my conversations.

Already made up with her and reached an understanding, but I can't help but feel she's been tainted or something.

>What do?

Fucking date her you piece of shit

not sure if trolling or you're just an asshole.

I understand I'm an asshole

This is a bit of a stretch but I know someone who has this, and he wears a beanie all the time and it really helps reduce it. Sounds stupid but you never know, it may help you! And similar to what you said really, literally everyone hates me before i even get the chance to give them a reason to and I have to deal with depression, BDD and panic attacks, making me a social recluse

Here is a step-by-step solution:
1) realize that monogamy never has and still doesn't work
2) go polyamorous. Be open about it, but communicate it covertly to girls rather than overtly
3) enjoy life as a free man who can do anything he wants, fuck anyone he wants, without ever having to lie to anyone, ever.

The girl is crying and doing things *at* you in an attempt to persuade you. She fucked the other guy voluntarily. Everything else is just her trying to excuse herself (to you AND herself).
Do not fall for this trap.
And certainly don't listen to all these "nice guy" whiteknight betas in this thread.

She was actually raped, the guy said something over message that spells it out. She's not the type to lie either, she's a good girl.

>she's a good girl
Whiteknight anthem

Everything about this girl spells drama.
>Gets herself into stupid situations
>End up getting raped (no, it's not her fault at all, but she still put herself in a bad situation)
>Cuts herself
>Cries at you
>Yells at you

I think nothing is wrong with fucking her (and fucking other girls!), but for the love of God be careful. She's drama, and you'll get dragged down with her drama.

ends up getting raped.
really?
this site has come to a such level of fuckery that i just read that a girl with clear attachment issues, everybody with no good connections at young years has,

ends up being raped.
mhm it seems that rape is something that you do voluntarily now. we dont have to accept it and help he person, no we just need to put the blame on someone.

there is a reason that people call Sup Forums, and mostly b, cancer. and i remember it bit by bit everyday

Dear user,
While I did indeed already point out that it wasn't her fault, you clearly need some comparison.

Say I have a friend. I trust the guy, he's a good kid. I know that sometimes people steal. I certainly don't think the old chaps steal, after all, only few people steal. Therefore, I tell the guy that I have $100k hidden under my bed because I don't know where else to put it.

A week later I look. The money is gone.
Is it my fault that the cash got stolen?
Certainly not.
Did I create a situation where I raised the chances of my money getting stolen?
Certainly did.

Not all men are rapists. Not all people are thieves. I don't wear a jacket with cash strapped to the outside for the same reason that girls usually don't walk around naked in dark alleys - It increases the risk of something bad happening.
We all have friends who always get into really bad situations - though certainly less extreme than rape - because they simply put themselves in situations where this is more likely to happen.

detoxing your body with pure water and raw foods will cure your depression.
sadly you will never do it, because you are addicted to foods to numb the pain.
you have to clarify your consciousness and clean your senses. life makes sense, when you senses are clean and open.
that's why children aren't depressed, unless shit tier parents feed them toxic shit and place them in front of a tv.
inflamation also causes depression. if you want to feel good, eat everything that's antioxidant.

go eat some honey melon

Tnx for advice. And i know user. Life is shit. We cant do much. It all depends on other people today. If they like you/ accept you, you r ok. If you are a social reject... Then u suffer.

and get some of these

and get some mangos

and greens each day, you will notice change very fast

Actually you know what, just shove 10lbs of Kale up your ass.

and don't forget to make juices to speed the healing

There is no such thing as "detoxing".
As a pharmaceutical scientist, I can tell you for a fact that all this is something purely made up in order to sell you stupid shit.

That is NOT saying that people should quit eating crap / sugary foods, because while there is no "detoxing", most people certainly are addicted to sweets and other substances found in most of the unhealthy foods.
So in that aspect, you certainly "detox" by abstaining from said foods and drinks, slowly removing the addiction, but we're not talking about "toxins leaving the body".

Also, no evidence points to antioxidants being healthy, except for the essential ones (vitamin C and vitamin E) and very small amounts of other antioxidants (i.e. beta-carrotene) - A very high intake of antioxidants is actually toxic (as is a large intake of anything, of course).

So while your solution is somewhat correct (drop sugars and crappy food, start eating healthy), the reasoning is flawed.
Don't get hyped on stupid shit you read on food blogs / the internet.

(And yes, most medicines are shit as well, that's why my job is to take people off their medication rather than on it. Doctors give out so much stupid shit (i.e. colesterol-lowering medication, blood-pressure medication etc.) to people who should just lose the soda and start eating veggies.

more greens, just eat them

>recently got on ADHD meds again
>feel like I'm finally getting my shit together for real
>college is going better than ever
>was at a lecture today and actually found it very interesting
>even applied for a couple of jobs
>met up with old friends this weekend and had a great time
>slowly but surely making new friends in this new town
>down 20 pounds since January

>still got that godawful uncomfortable anxious feeling in my chest

>That is NOT saying that people should quit eating crap / sugary foods, because while there is no "detoxing", most people certainly are addicted to sweets and other substances found in most of the unhealthy foods.

Meant "That is not saying that people should not quit eating crappy / sugary foods..."

>purely made up in order to sell you stupid shit

organic foods aren't stupid shit, it's just natural. i can't see any depressed animals in nature. humans are the only species making cooked foods.

youtube.com/watch?v=27-AdHA0Jzg

Animals can certainly be depressed. This is one of the reasons why you have vet psychiatrists / psychologists.
Organic foods are not the same as uncooked foods.
I would never argue with you with regards to the added health benefits of organic foods. Pesticides and so on are certainly a plague that is already killing people. I have no idea why we ever let farmers use that shit just to "keep competitive prices".
I'm not against your advice, I'm just telling you that most popular health advice lies behind flawed reasoning, while still being correct in solution.

Fuck off

Everyone will have such Moments in life, u need to fight and get through. What doesn't kill u make u stronger. So try to fight life and conquer it, as hard as it seems, the way is the goal and after a hard one u will get a point, where everything looks perfect.

Go eat a raw vegan dick

The thing is i can get on my feet if i want to.. but i dont have any goals in life. Ive tried thinking of a reason to go on but i just cant find one

I think the best goal is to get old, have friends, maybe an own family and to have a smile on ur face while u r dieing and ur life pases in front of u. Not just a normal smile, a really satisfied one, one u r so happy that u can die and regret nothing

I guess thats a good reason to live. Thank you. I will try to do that i guess