youtube.com/watch?v=hlkFzeTOApk
youtube.com/watch?v=nKDppUjuvdM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

duh

So do I

;)

Not surprising since Japan attracts bottom of the barrel weebs

But i want a japanese wife :(

This girl is so pretty, she is like an angel.

An angel with down's syndrome

right cuz weebs just move there in mass fucking idiot

When I was over in Japan it was pretty fucking easy to score a Jap gf.

True. Was there too, they're all over white men.

That was just a slut from the club. That's not wife material.

Also, you are probably lying.

Asian girls living in asian countries, but not asian girls living in occidental countries ;)

Weeb

That's because this is an image with like 3 people

All the asian women love white men,small asian dick can't fight it,

also i feel bad for the guy in the vid he must have worked really hard to find these women

That's not accurate. Went on Holiday in China and I got tons of attention from them and made no effort to get pussy. I'm a 6'1 blonde blue eyed guy.

Bet you weigh 350lbs and have a face like a pepperoni pizza, blond hair and blue eyes dont matter unless you have physical beauty

Sure, white guys are tall, manly, muscular, chiseled.

Guess sometimes Asian guys are cool and cute. Asian Girls like that.

Are you Captain America?

I'm 220lbs and years ago daily gym user. No acne problems either. Just because you're a loser on Sup Forums doesn't mean everyone else is.

All the girls looked at you because you are a foreigner and you stood out, not because they wanted to marry you.

youtube.com/watch?v=hlkFzeTOApk

Click "CC" on YouTube for subtitles.

BTS ARMY!!!!!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=nKDppUjuvdM

White Guys are arrogant.

Real statistics about dating preferences.
Now fold your tiny yellow dicks and chill the fuck out. Whites are superior to all.

That's from online dating. Do you think beautiful Asian Girls would ever need to be on those sites? Those are also all the failure men who keep getting rejected.

But are you good looking? Having blonde hair and blue eyes doesn't answer that question.

The only time I ever feel like Asian Girls prefer White Guys is when i'm online with all the anonymous white guys explaining it. If you actually walked outside, most Asian Girls like Asian Guys. There's a few that like white guys. Just a few.

What people say and what peple do are often quite different.
"It's just what we asked for but it's not what we want".

Thank you for explaining the truth to me. Now I know that all Asian Girls prefer the White race. That makes sense.

Above average I'd say.