ITT: Songs that have made you cry

inb4 faggot

My whole life has been defined through failed relationships because of an inability to communicate and carry myself in a way that is inoffensive to others

The sincerity of this track on exploring his experiences brings me great emotion

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IA_ubhYgjAc
youtube.com/watch?v=Pb1E5XNheqw
youtube.com/watch?v=iI0yV96sHKo
youtube.com/watch?v=9bxc9hbwkkw
youtube.com/watch?v=nGyTGP5q_q4
youtube.com/watch?v=eaGpdhienMk
youtube.com/watch?v=ouK6yyN8sqI
youtu.be/tCL9FiAuezk
youtube.com/watch?v=4BMZ7wfLyno
vimeo.com/183423858
youtu.be/kyei9tuS_M8
youtube.com/watch?v=7fpI2PPRAM4
youtube.com/watch?v=q9By1YEBueQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

faggot

Big Sean - memories pt 1

No. That's a song about being an arrogant asshole, not about having an "inability to communicate" you autist.

I wouldn't have posted in op's faggot thread if I literally didn't have the perfect song
It probably has some to do with the movie though
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IA_ubhYgjAc

New Grass and Runeii off Laughing Stock. Idk about cry but it's a spiritual experience.

OP you're retarded for crying to any Kanye song.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pb1E5XNheqw

"Still keep a pic of you with a machete sword in your hand, and everything is going according to plan, man."

Doom originally set out in his music career alongside his brother, who ended up dying young after being hit by a car.

I got tired of that album after my 1st listen

Wow you're so special and gifted. Seriously man, you are one of a kind. You will do great things and make many people happy!

You certainly have some taste.

marietta - so they left me at a gas station

youtube.com/watch?v=iI0yV96sHKo

youtube.com/watch?v=9bxc9hbwkkw
youtube.com/watch?v=nGyTGP5q_q4
youtube.com/watch?v=eaGpdhienMk

Yikes crying to a fucking Big Sean song? That man is as deep as a puddle after a two minute long sun shower.

I just like this one my dude.

Heavenly Father still hits very hard for me. Makes me reflect on past suicide attempts, my realization that I am slowly becoming an alcoholic, shit relationship with my dad who is slowly but surely dying. Life is rough sometimes my guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=ouK6yyN8sqI

>there's been a fundamental loss beyond comprehending

this really got to me when i heard it for the first time since it was a bit after two of my childhood friends had died, one from suicide and the other from od'ing.

i'm not even that crazy about it now but it kind of made me realize how much i had been repressing my grief and couldn't even wrap my head around the fact that they're gone forever.

Don't agree w/ the other posters, this song is really sad in a brutally reflective way. Probably his best song imo

>hip hop music

youtu.be/tCL9FiAuezk

this song doesnt even sound like hip hop

if that's supposed to be sarcasm then just know that you're wrong

Yes it does

I MEAN SOMETHING TO YOU
I MEAN SOMETHING TO YOU

Whether you like it or not, it's high quality art

Only 2 songs have ever made my cry
youtube.com/watch?v=4BMZ7wfLyno
and
vimeo.com/183423858

self control, the nikes music video however, is very close

White Ferrari, Self Control, Godspeed, Seigfried, Ivy, Nikes, Close to You, Rushes, Rushes To, Slide on Me, Hublots, Chanel, Biking
Plus Swim Good, Thinkin' 'Bout You, Pilot Jones, Pyramids, and Bad Religion

What a fucking guy

youtu.be/kyei9tuS_M8

HOUSTON C-C-CAN YOU HEAR

youtube.com/watch?v=7fpI2PPRAM4

The Reticent wrote a concept album about someone close that committed suicide. This song from that album made me tear up a little.

youtube.com/watch?v=q9By1YEBueQ

Last year when I went away to college, I played my Lift Yr Skinny Fists CD as I drove to the airport.
I was expecting for it to be kind of emotional but I'm not a super feelsy guy. The music ended up bringing up all the hope and fear that I hadn't really addressed yet, I'd just been playing it casual like it was no big deal, but it really made me realize that I was starting a new chapter of my life. When the horns in Storm came in, I tested up. When it got to that part in Sleep (you know the one) I straight-up cried for the first time in years. Not happy or sad crying, just pure emotion.
Sounds gay but it really was the most beautiful music-related experience I've ever had. I cried again when I saw them perform live and the Hope Drone brought those feelings back up.

I got pretty drunk once and listened to Carrie and Lowell, 4th of July made me realize (like really realize, you know?) my parents would die sooner than later and it made me break down into a drunken mess