CELEBRATE DIVERSITY!

CELEBRATE DIVERSITY!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_xdrUOeX2yE
youtube.com/watch?v=bUDhg-UCAdI
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=235&v=ZhrhLovaFs8
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/abu-izzadeen-not-london-attacker-brother-mistaken-alive-still-in-prison-a7644626.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like how that mudslime bitch is walking by like she's seen that shit before.

Congratulations UK. You've imported a bunch of murderers and people who don't care that they came with murders, or truly sympathize with them.

Whats this from?

reality

youtube.com/watch?v=_xdrUOeX2yE

youtube.com/watch?v=bUDhg-UCAdI

Why doesn't anyone know who this fucking ass sucking dead killer is? Someone's got to know.

Pussy scared of a small event in a city of 20 million people.

>Asian in appearance

israel29

Asian means Indian/Pakistani in the UK.

We use "oriental" for what murrica describes "Asians" as.

Abu Izzadeen previously convicted for funding terrorism, released from prison 2009

>asian in appearance
>asian
Shramefrul drispray of arrah akbrah

that cunt is still in jail numb nuts

And still in prison since 2016 for parole violation , maybe he was out on day release?

Look at the Muslim cunt walking by looking at her phone

How the fuck did 4 people get killed with a knife, like run you fucking idiot they don't have commando pro

the deaths are probably from the vehicle ramming.

>comando pro

>he doesn't have commando pro in real life
NANI?

>oy vey, terrorism is normal, keep letting in more muslims...

2 peds 1 police stabbed and culprit all dead

That's been a trick of the British media for years. They think people won't notice it's muslims killing and raping everybody if they refer to them as "asian".

Would you just look at all that "diversity" England has! No guns needed America

I like how you're OP samefagging cause you're desperate to get a muslim hate thread going on, isn't there enough of that shit on your retard containment board? Pathetic virgin.

All Jazerra News are saying it has nothing to do with Islam and the last terror attack was by a white supremist.
>apparently a political assassination is terroris, even though he killed one specific person then gave himself up

Well with a network name like Al Jazeera, I think i can see why.

No its not, they called them that during their conquest of the middle east, which is technically asia

Yeah, they're a big network claiming to be neutral

Asian in appearance? WTF? he is clearly persian, muslim with beard. Not chinese

Read the sticky m8

Fuck you ahmed

I'm sorry you can't get any white pussy like me, Dylan

Blowing people up and fucking their dead bodies doesn't count as getting pussy stupid terrorist.

Persia is in Asia

>Persia

You mean Iran you fucking faggot

but muslims should be hated

be more cuck

don't be a fucking idiot, as a uk national we've had muslims long before the events in syria and I've not had a single problem with any of them

>my stupid anecdotal evidence is more relevant than facts

>the uk
>muslims for a long time
>not one single problem

>cUcK national

You aren't a discerning individual are you?

just shut the fuck up filthy fucker

not knowing what part of the world sand niggers are from kek

>I've not had a single problem

you boi white mad?

"I've" meaning I have not a single problem, not the same for people in London I guess

That kinda looks like a problem

no goy, everything's fine - diversity is our strength

muslims fucking with up ur country and u dont have a problem. fuck u mohamed

come on user, it's only a few deaths, and muslims bring such wonderful culture everywhere they go so it's worth it...

trips of truth

probably right, just overreacting i guess

You brits are screwed and you don't even know it yet heh.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=235&v=ZhrhLovaFs8

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/abu-izzadeen-not-london-attacker-brother-mistaken-alive-still-in-prison-a7644626.html

Muslims are no worse than the Irish guys. And I don't see any of you guys saying we should kick the Irish out of Europe. Just think for a second.

has anyone the high quality of the attacker?

if they were as relevant and dangerous on an international scale as ISIL and other jihadist groups then you would see more concern, but they're small time nowadays

You can't be serious can you? Muslims are on a whole other level compared to the IRA.

Leftists are pathological deniers. They are literally standing in the middle of a muslim terrorist attack and simply refuse to acknowledge it, or that anything is wrong.

HOLY SHIT!!!

American

Nice image kid

Also American

>Muslims are no worse than the Irish guys.

It's amazing how faggots like this can make posts with this level of logical fallacy.

Politically Correct newspaper headline:
The religion of peace educates the masses with their cultural diversity.

>Leftists
>All for diversity except for diversity of thought

shitty fucking shop
the fire would be coming out of the windows on a building like that, not just fucking sprouting out of the goddamn stone

this looks shooped

fixed

1D fire.

Fuck this is just a dumb statement. IRA lost relevance 25 years ago and weren't even near Muslim terror levels, even in their prime.

I still celebrate diversity, give me one good reason why extremists past, present and future should ever dictate whether or not the masses can or cannot express their fucking faith, dim basement dwelling asshats.

just an imperial bus fart, move along

nigger, complaining a shitty shop of fire isnt paranormal

Naw, they'll probably just refer to it as a car accident

Give me one good reason Western countries should open their borders to them. They can practice their faith and they can assimilate, but if they can't or won't do both then they can stay the fuck home.

Tell that to the conpiracy nerds who shit up the board when not LARPing as a wizard

Hold up, terrorism? Brb time to shill my political beliefs

They can express their faith. Just not in white western countries. Don't like it? Don't come here.

At the height of their popularity, influence, and activity, the IRA (all 30-some versions of it) never even came close to what Islam has done.
They didn't spread religious war or commit acts of terrorism on a global level. Go look up casualties related to IRA and then check the Islamic Terrorism numbers. They're not even in the same ball park. I don't recall the IRA chucking homosexuals off rooftops, raping and pillaging en masse, smashing thousand year old temples and statues, or beheading people for not believing or acting as they do. And if I did see it? You can bet the media would be right there roundly condemning it, but we're dealing with sand people, so it'd be "racist" to point out any of their fuck ups. They get a free pass and the media and the lefties get back to making excuses for them and shouting down any dissenters as "RacistislamophobicxenophobicnazisOMG!111!!"

Your opinion is rooted in a fantasy version of reality, obviously, you ignorant, fool.

because not helping far worse off than yourself just because they're different to you is vile

Iraq Body Count project 112,667–123,284 civilian deaths from violence. 174,000 civilian and combatant deaths
March 2003 to March 2013

Death Count in Syria: 470,000 - Children: 55,000

Don't come here? You're aware there are British Muslims right? And you're aware that even of you had a ban that extremists would still find a way to create attacks.

F A K E

it's all over the news faggot!

hello friends

Who said anything about not wanting to help people because they're different? Send them food, send them aid, help them where they live, and encourage their neighbors to help them more. I'd rather move to Canada during a disaster than Pakistan since I can get along better there, speak the language, know the customs, etc. You don't have to open your borders and let just anyone come in because you feel bad for them.