do you lift?

Roids

does your dick can even get lifted bruh

I'm still small and weak as fuck but yeah

I'm too intelligent for this shit.

That is one mighty chink

>I'm too fat for this shit

Yes

Such a mighty chink I think we should make him an honorary white man.

I have a terrible chronic disease that prevents me from being able to lift.

But BEFORE I had that disease....no I still didn't lift.

why do u guys always call asians chinks

I prefer to bike

>I'm too dumb to train my brain so I repeat exercises like a monkey.

No, don't need to. Still get laid whenever I want.

>I'm too smart to see that literally everyone will think better of me if I were physically attractive
>I'm too smart to see that my life will be longer, and I will feel significantly better

>

I do, Just don't take steroids like these ball less fucks

Gooks, zipperheads... Have you ever asked from Asian person how many racist words they have in their language for white people. Just think about how many they have for black people then!

Yup. There is literally no reason not to lift. It's cheap as hell and there are gyms everywhere. The only reason you wouldn't is because you're a lazy cuck.

theres no racist words
name one

Is this what lifters really believe ?

Isn't "gwai lo" or something like that "white devil"?

it literally just means ghost man

white skin = ghost

its not even used as a negative slur

Ever actually been in shape?

You feel much fucking better on a daily basis, and people treat you better, despite every claim they make about not being shallow.

I'm not saying be Arnold fucking Schwarzenator, just get the fuck off the computer for an hour a day and go outside and exercise.

I do.. a fork and a spoon

>Lifting weights will make everyone think better of me
>My life will be longer and I will feel better
>Being this insecure about your stupid hobby.
I'll tell you a secret faggot, you can be attractive and live a good life without wasting time lifting weights like a chimp.
There are many better activites out there than lifting.

Yes, but I still think I'm pretty dyel. Might have a bit of that body dysmorphia shit going on though. Fuck it. I feel better when I work out.

>Ever actually been in shape?
I am, not really need to do some execrices, I walk swim (for fun) on a regular basis. Not fit but pretty much "normal".

Lifting really looks like a waste of time to me.

Hey neckbeard, you realize that you still have to bust your as off to get that body, no matter how much juice you inject?