On May 1st at 10:00 AM i'm going to kill myself

On May 1st at 10:00 AM i'm going to kill myself.

I plan to hang myself in the garage.

Any suggestions as to what I should do before I leave? I don't have the funds to travel anywhere but I want any suggestions as to what foods I should try, films I should watch, kinks I should experience, and drugs I should try before I go. April will be my very last days and I want to make the best out of it.

I've only done ecstacy, mary, cocaine, and xanax.

Other urls found in this thread:

alternet.org/sex-amp-relationships/5-steps-achieving-amazing-prostate-assisted-orgasm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't wait until april just do it now.

Why do you wanna suicide?

But I still have some $$ left and I want to try some new things before I go. Don't worry I won't have second thought, promise.

Go out with a bang faggot. Take some shitskins with you

Do something that'd get you on the news

The last thing I want is to be remembered lol.

He's not waiting till April, he's waiting till may.

hookers and coke

Do it on April 1st instead. People will think its a joke

order threesome with hookers

well well well

Why wait? Everything you do will be erased the moment you go brain dead.

I don't like the shitty coke here. It's really bad and I never feel anything other than a burning sensation when I snort it. Is crack any good?

I thought about it but my mom's birthday is on april 9th and I never liked ruining the good moods y'know? That's why I picked May instead.

LSD is fun. Find some.

don't

Suicide is final.
Once you take your life, that’s it. You have only one life. End it - and you’re done. You will never, ever get a second chance.
- That special person.
The one who keeps you strong when nobody else does. The one who stands by you when everyone walks out. Imagine the pain, the sadness, the grief they would feel when you’re gone. Even if you don’t think you have a special person worth living for, you do. You just don’t know it yet.
- Death won’t relieve the pain.
Killing yourself will NOT be a relief to the suffering. When you’re dead, you’re nothing. You no longer exist. If you want relief from your suffering, you have to choose to live. You have to reach out and find the courage to make tomorrow better than today. Remember, there is light at the end of the tunnel. There is hope and things will get better. You’re a strong person for living and you give me hope.
- It will get better, I promise.
Remember, even the darkest hour only has - minutes. Stop focusing on the negatives, instead, look for the positive things in life. Do you have amazing friends? Are you good at an instrument? Remember, you’re here because a lady cared enough to bring you into this world. So embrace that, with both hands.
- All the memories, the laughs, the smiles and the hugs.
What if you end up being the one that finds the cure for cancer? Or the one that discovers life on Mars? Or the one that ends up with the most amazing spouse and family? How will you ever know your true potential if you’re not there to experience it. All the people you will never meet, all the lives you won’t touch, all the souls you won’t inspire. The future is a mystery; don’t you want to discover its secrets?
- Sunrise.
Imagine never seeing bright yellow rays light up the dark sky again. Never feeling the warmth of the sun, never feeling the beauty of way the sky illuminates as it grows brighter and brighter until the whole heavenly expanse is enlightened.

He obviously doesn't want to die and wants to search for beauty of life.
OP don't look for faux happiness like drugs and TV. Go out with friends, travel, go on adventures. If you don't have any, make them.
Where are you from?

Shrooms.

White knighting faggot detectored

Oh but I do. I already bought a dapper suit for me to wear on May. Once you buy the suit there's no going back bud. I'm from Texas, any good restaurants that are only in TX?

Gus' Chicken, get the collard greens.

The hookers are obvious guys but what kinks should I try? I was thinking asphyxiation fetish or something.

I already read all that in books about depression, it won't work.

dude, don't do that! You're going to ruin a perfectly good garage!

I hope you will change your mind. Please consider my advices above.
Use dapper for cultural occassions like classical concert etc.
You must realise suicide is final. You will cease to exist. Living you have 50/50 chances of your life being good. By kys'ing you have 0%.

Adopt a bunch of kids and ruin them OP

No worries m8, it's full of holes. I was gonna try to fix it when I first bought this shit hole of a home but no reason to do that anymore.

That's all the way in austin, is it really worth the 10 hour drive?

You don't know him or what he goes through everyday. Some people look at suicide as a way to finally know when the suffering is going to end. Being nothing is better for them. So, shut the fuck up you normie faggot.

50/50? i'm PhD educated I consider killing myself quite regularly, have all the money I could hope for a beautiful wife print the Sea you who is a whore an i'm PhD educated I consider killing myself quite regularly, have all the money I could hope for, a beautiful wife(who acts like a whore), and a great job, home, and career. If you think about it often yourself, you should just do it, some people just aren't cut out for life. We could an hero as a team.

I know exactly how you feel but death is final.
I want to live through everything you did.
Also you don't have kids. Save the white race, leave a trail behind you.

Lmao the process itself takes years, ain't nobody got time for that. Besides, I never got much joy from making others miserable.

No shit son, that's why i'm doing it. The only thing that will give me eternal peace is death.

Get several prostitutes and make them preform a human centaped. Everone has their cost

do it and fuck off

If youre gonna do this, do some good.
But seriously don't.

Not into shit although watersports could be fun. I'll try having the hookers piss on me and vice versa.

Cmon faggots, give me some good reasonable suggestions.

This is a must!
alternet.org/sex-amp-relationships/5-steps-achieving-amazing-prostate-assisted-orgasm

I'll try that. I know a stripper who has a bunch of sex toys and i'm sure she'd be willing to do anything for a few bucks

She does love her cocaine.

>Once you take your life, that’s it. You have only one life. End it - and you’re done. You will never, ever get a second chance.

And you know what's behind death because ... ?

>That special person.
The one who keeps you strong when nobody else does. The one who stands by you when everyone walks out. Imagine the pain, the sadness, the grief they would feel when you’re gone. Even if you don’t think you have a special person worth living for, you do. You just don’t know it yet.

Doesn't matter when you die

>Death won’t relieve the pain.
Killing yourself will NOT be a relief to the suffering. When you’re dead, you’re nothing. You no longer exist. If you want relief from your suffering, you have to choose to live. You have to reach out and find the courage to make tomorrow better than today. Remember, there is light at the end of the tunnel. There is hope and things will get better. You’re a strong person for living and you give me hope.

Again, you're not omniscient

>It will get better, I promise.
Remember, even the darkest hour only has - minutes. Stop focusing on the negatives, instead, look for the positive things in life. Do you have amazing friends? Are you good at an instrument? Remember, you’re here because a lady cared enough to bring you into this world. So embrace that, with both hands.

You're extrapolating about his life, things might go for the best, but as Murphy said, "if it can go for the worst, it will"

1/2