Capture the flag for anyone living in Liverpool!

Capture the flag for anyone living in Liverpool!

Get in here with your ideas on how we can get this flag off of the roof of FACT.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nx3ZpmHIEKA
youtube.com/watch?v=ic7StOMRBOU
youtube.com/watch?v=fX-hdPrw1w8
heatst.com/culture-wars/treason-he-will-not-divide-us-stream-moves-to-liverpool-uk/
youtube.com/watch?v=iYkLk97Glyo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Im interested. Pls tell me more.

I'm in Liverpool right now, monitoring thread

I was on another thread I think someone in Liverpool has a drone . They might try something tonight. IDK tho cause all he did was post a thumbs up pic with a drone and screencap.

Others are posting on how to make a grappling hook. Can't wait to hear someone screaming from falling like idiots, or actually making it would be top kek

Regardless anyone have any other ideas?

Landing a hit on the flag at night is no easy feat, they better have some image intensifiers, or a bigger bucket.

FACT is pretty fucking tall, I doubt anything other than a drone could work... Unless somebody managed to get to the roof via the building when it's open

who said anything about the locks being open?
>lockpicking/hacking for the win

I suggest one of us find the plans/schematics for the building to determine the best path to the roof that can get around any possible guards or security that shia may have set up.

SMokebombs are suggested in case things go awry.

How is this relevant when it's not even in the US anymore? Nobody is going to have any idea who this little faggot is referring to.

Also, how much more divided can you get when you're literally so BTFO you have to leave the country?

jazzy bump:
youtube.com/watch?v=Nx3ZpmHIEKA

Yeah. I was told this

>The plan is to drop something ontop of the poll, a pre fabricated net and flag.

Seems sort of cheap though. Be a lot better to see it taken down and replaced.

Maybe we can get someone to go during the day and try to get in.

It's about fucking with the cunt at this point.

there are anons all over the globe user.
We will devide that flag from the planet if we need to. We will keep fucking with shia untill he admits defeat or dies from stress.

GET IN ON THIS THREAD FAGGOTS

trippy bumbp:

youtube.com/watch?v=ic7StOMRBOU

Who owns the building?
crowdfunding to buy the pole when?

I swear, if this operation succeeds...

What's the fun in that?

Saw an liverpool user talking about trying to shoot it down or at least damage it with an air rifle, fucking far fetched but id like to see it

Whats the buildings around it like? Anything higher than the gallery?

UK user here (not Liverpool) everyone knows who Trump is. And everyone knows who Shia is.

Is the position already known?

It's the tallest building in the vicinity

They are now thinking about maybe trying to catch the flag on fire. I think that sounds like it might end up catching the place on fire. I was told it was doubtful, but still if there is a chance not trying to get user thrown in prison lmao.

Yes. In Liverpool, UK on top of the FACT building.

Yes user we have some troops on the ground but we need a mode of getting g the flag

So... the message is Trump won't divide the British?

Shia is monitoring this thread

Getting in isn't really an option, since they most likely have cameras/security inside, it would be much easier doing something from a distance like a drone or shooting it.

I think trap and black dick threads are more his interest...

Doesn't matter we have Kek on our side

What happened to the one in the FACT building?

it might be possible to shimmy up this gap and get onto the neighbouring building.

might need a length of rope just in case to climb down

raid it

For anyone checking this thread

Some ideas others have posted on other threads

>The plan is to drop something ontop of the poll, a pre fabricated net and flag.

>I'll head down during the night when everyone is on a bender and I'll put pictures of Pepe and Praise Kek on the FACT windows

> Parachute down to it

> Catch it on fire somehow. (Spray something on it with drone, then light it on fire with another done ect)

> Sneak into the building

> Grappling hook , or climbing building

Really all I've saw so far.

I told the Bobbies. Get ready for your trespassing charges.

if anyone here has a fpv drone, smash that into it at full speed and it will fall down.

Shieeeettt, thats ziplining out of the list

Thoughts on an user doing a mission impossible up the side of the building?

Can you not fire a burning arrow at it to burn it down or do you want to keep the flag

youtube.com/watch?v=fX-hdPrw1w8
Who ever pulls this off is a Fucking Legend

oi cunt, i have a license

Anons not being thrown in jail is top priority (unless he chooses to go down as a martyr for the cause) fire could be used but like, as an extreme.

What if, the drone user lights it on fire, or send a payload on the drone that will catch it on fire, thats givesus a good chance of burning the fucker

we could use a potato launcher (or harpoon launcher) and a grapple with wide enough arms to scale the building.
For safety it is suggested the anons doing this wear bike helmets and maybe wing-suits or something so no death occurs.

We should keep the flag as a tally of all of shia's failures to be "not devided"

In other news: normie libtard attempts to ruin shia prank, gets annaly raped by his nigger boyfriends before an hero on stream.

Know any good shark hunting shops for that? Tho the user will look like true humanised weaponised autism in that gear

We dont need to burn it tho.
we could keep it, plus mission impossible style is funner than just burning it from a distance.

If we burn it though, then let's at least call the fire dept. after letting it burn for 5 minutes, so that no property damage of the building occurs.

There's a lot of cameras around though, user might be caught tbh. Should be careful with this idea

If it's actually on top of FACT it'll be hard to actually get on the roof. The top floor of the building is an office for the FACT charity and I think you need a code or a key to get the lift up to the top. There might be flats near by that overlook that would probably be better for accessing it but I'm not sure. Drone seems too difficult.

if someone has a paintball gun with a bit of accuracy and range we could paint the flag green.

Friends and i are talking about it, friend suggested tying some type of hand saw or sharpining the rotor blades and attempting to cut it down,

hahaha scouser here i was in town earlier, didnt know this was happening. I might be able to have a look tomorrow for you anons

maybe a powerful airsoft sniper could make some holes or cut it off somehow?

They have youtube vids showing how you can attach paintball guns to drones too and shoot them.. but I don't think that's as great as destroying or capturing it. If we can't think of nothing else maybe paintball I guess

It would be nice to keep the flag in 1 piece as a trophy tbh

We're going about this all wrong. Nobody can actually go into the building and take it down.

heatst.com/culture-wars/treason-he-will-not-divide-us-stream-moves-to-liverpool-uk/

4th to last paragraph tells us that it's heavily guarded and trespassers will be arrested.Unless someone want to be a martyr for the cause LUL

Best bet is to find someone that works there. I vaguely know some normie girl that works there but I think she's out of the country at the moment and she'd probably tell me to fuck off anyway

drone with a dremel tool rigged up and cut the lines on the pole?

youtube.com/watch?v=iYkLk97Glyo
Do we have no ninja anons? Just climb up and snatch it.

amazon you dunce
Potato launcher/harpoon launcher + grapple hook and line = roof access

Yeah I think we have to come to terms its impossible to capture.. unless martyr lol but we can destroy it, and I think our thoughts should be on that.

Setting it on fire is good, paintballing it is okay, cutting it down is okay too. Unless anyone has any other ideas?

then wear skii masks.

huh, that seems pretty divided. I guess shia isn't particularly self-aware...

Liverpool you say?

just pay her then

we can create our own key-card with a magnetic strip and magnetic strip programmer.
That's how credit cards and key cards work.
I'm sure one of the anons will be willling.

You sound like a dirty capitalist. Comrade

Plus, if you're lucky and the wind is right you could collect the flag.
Would need another drone to replace the flag with a hat/shirt/ Kekistani flag

I can't imagine that would work because;

1. I'm an absolute pov right now
and
2. She's a full on liberal roller derby girl that probably doesn't shave her legs and would be appalled at taking it down

Couldn't we just have someone act like they want to donate a large amount of money? They get in. Say they need to use bathroom or w/e, sneak to top of building, steal flag, make excuse to leave..

Maybe I watch too many movies

Xd

And shias already said he has near 24 hour security, so unless an user wants to be an absolute legend and take the jail time for kek, we are out of luck

why dont we use a decoy?
It should destract security, then we can use smoke bombs to blitz-creed our way in.

We could also use fire alarms and sprinkler system to clear out security, then use a battering ram or impromtu explosive to get through locked doors.

We can still capture.

I suggest we leave parachutes on the top floor by drone so that those anons can make a getaway.

>powerful airsoft sniper
>poweful airsoft
Paradoxical thinker detected

I suggest just using a drone

>near 24 hour security time
>near 24
Why dont we observer for a few days to determine the guard schedule and find a way to delay the swapping of gaurds so that we can buy time.?

You don't even need to do that, i've been in to just drop off a letter before from another office I used to work at, it's not like they ask for credentials or anything, it's just a cinema

or go in on holidays

that works too.
Although, social engineering is how some hackers manage to get into high security locations, so the same could be used here.
We jsut need a charismatic user.

Drone wont work though, we will need to access maintenance path.

Pls someone get the floor plans so that we can see how to go about this!!??

Good idea like, problem is, even with the small gaps of time, its heavily covered by CCTV, fixed by head coverings but we need to think about either covering cameras or memeing them.

Fucking hitman autism edition
Its being thought of, some anons have access to them but its still complicated

exactly
>kekmas report: user stole flag, shia will need to devide harder to not be devided.

Or..... Why not just dress up like security ?

Shia says a lot of stuff that's not true.
>Muh installation for a year
>Secret location no one will find it

can't we use a drone to remove the flag and replace it... i live near the vicinity and am looking for a cheap drone to be able to modify and use as a means of replacing the flag

I was told the top floor to get to the top of the building is the charity center though. You would need a key or card, or a good story. Right?

do you reckon if i just go in to watch a film then 'get lost' and end up on the roof i could grab it?

Wait do we know for sure it's actually on top of the FACT building? Just because they've organised it doesn't necessarily mean it's there

cameras cannot do shit if we are wearing skii masks or bandanas

We can also reduce it to baseball hats and sunglasses or large goggles, as we may only need to obscure lower half of face and eyes, thus making it impossible for facial recognition software to find out who dun it.

I can legit see it from my flat, too dark to picture will update tommorow

social engineering at its finest.
Though we will need valid ID.

I suggest being a building inspector or electrician, as they are allowed access to the roof.

There's supposedly security

rolling

Yeah but it's not exactly locked down or anything. I went in to collect something for an agency I was at. They didn't know who I was and left me in the waiting area for about 20 minutes while they went looking for the person I was after, and I was just a scruffy student. This was about 2 years ago but I can't imagine it changed much

And it's for sure on top of the FACT building? It would be a shame if we stormed the building and it not be there

Shine a powerful laser into the camera's lenses it will damge the sensor causing it to fail to send data to the rest of the camera. There for causing the image to become black.

Why do people in other countries give a shit about Trump?

my friends dad is a mechanic in liverpool maybe he could get a gun and shoot it

some one fly a drone near the area to see. but don't get too close.

this.

there is a good pair of roofs on the back side that can be climbed quite easily as it seems if someone throws a rope over the small back alley we could get on there

Fair like
Any user have a dallas mask they can use??

maybe it's because they are retarded