Anons very special fun thread full of Fluffers

Anons very special fun thread full of Fluffers

Eat your shit you stupid bitch. Eat your filthy fucking shit. Eat your shit you fucking bitch. You'll end up in the ditch. And if you don't eat this fine treat, I'll treat you to my meat. Eat your shit you stupid bitch. Eat your fucking shit :3

I'd literally make my fluffy suffocate in its own shit

Because daddy is about to anal rape you :3

Bump for major interest. Seems like these threads are diamonds in the rough.

"daddeh pwease wet fwuffy suk wawa frum daddehs speciew pwace"

I can already feel the wrath of the human who is observing these fluffies resonating from the next panel

You are late!

Kweh.

So, I think it's time for another tale of Benito.

My roommate Craig (Sup Forumstard emeritus and general cock) bought an ugly little green Smarty and named him 'Benito'. I thought it was to have a personal punching bag, but no, he actually fucking likes the crazy thing.

This isn't despite the fact that Benito is a would-be supervillain that thinks AA batteries are plutonium, but because of it.

So the other day, I get home and find that Benito is on top of the fridge. How did he get there? No clue. Not with those stubby little legs. But he's got a pile of scrap up there shaped vaguely like a giant turkey baster, and he looks entirely too smug.

I mean, more than usual.

"HYOOMAWN! Yew wiwh BOW befow meh!" He snarled. "Oh I wiwh STWIKE yeh dowhn wih' ma DEFF WAY!" He flicks a switch, and the thing starts to hum. I stare at him.

"Death ray."He nods. "Bennie, I just want a beer. I'maget a beer."

"Nevuh! This i-" I open the door and grab a beer. Pop the top. Benito glares at me, and then throws the other switch.

(Continued)

Okay, to be fair? I expected it to do nothing. Instead, it starts to whirr, and my forehead feels a little warm. Benito breaks out into maniacal laughter. Warmer. Way warmer. There's... like, a pinpoint of wind, and - yeah, it's actually kind of hot? I stare at him.

"I'm not dead yet."

"Becawse hyoomawns awe too fat fo' deff way to wowk wight away." He crosses his forelimbs and glares. I stare back. A few seconds pass. Still kind of hot, a little uncomfortable, but not too bad.

"You want some apple sauce?" His eyes widen. I give him a shit eating grin. I know that even if he can get to the top of the fridge, he can't open it.

"Yowr... offewing pweases the gwead Benito."

"Right. Here you go, stubbybutt." I pop the door again and hand him a cup of the applesauce, peeling the foil off, and then go about my business.

Half an hour later Craig starts freaking out, because he left his 'death ray' on and it melted his winter melon.

Yeah, turns out it DID actually kind of sort of work. It was his hair dryer plus a kind of crude jet engine compressing-funnel kind of... thing.

So, we have our first weapons ban in the house. Benito is not allowed to access 'particle accelerators'.

He is brooding over this. Craig is brooding over having to spend another three bucks on a winter melon. I am enjoying my beer, and the brooding-induced silence.

Nice

No idea why I hate these little cunts enough to enjoy these fucked up comics.
So these threads a fetish or just for autists like me?

Thankya. I can repost the bit about finding out about Benito if you want, but the tl;dr of it is "My Sup Forumstard roommate got a fluffy PANIC wait you got a SMARTY wtf dude you LIKE IT - oh he thinks he's a supervillain. That explains it?"

>just for autists like me?

It's just for autists.

^.^

Someone help me understand this.
I don't feel sorry for these creatures, i enjoy their pain, but what is this, and why?

Stress relief. I love these comics, but I wouldn't harm any living animal irl. Its okay if it stays in comics. Let your violent instinct get out

I see.

Well, i'm gonna lurk these threads for sure.

>Slight boner

Ironically, the scene where Palps is electrocuting Mace Windu was how i found out i can't help but enjoy watching someone in agony.

Could never do something like that/this in real life tho.

A wizard is neither late nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

Woah I've never seen this one this is good

>tfw you used to hate fluffies but started to like it as you just accept this is a thing that exists.

Oh yeah?

"Thankew fow nu be mean to fwuffies."

Jesus Christ...

This meme is fucking weird

I need to see the second part of this

Plz

There is none. But do you really think the fluffy could form an argument?

OC

Artist?

Wolfram

Wtf is the context of this pic

Daddy :3

Feral fluffy family.

Lime-green foal finds Foal Hotel

Foal Hotel is then trashed, leaving foal(s) inside to die

so fluffies can learn and make good descions, so the ones that can learn can adapt and surive outdoors better than the rest.

They cant really survive the winter but sure in this canon people kos fluffies mostly.

well, if a few generations are squeezed out before the winter, the feral that survive till them would be smarter than the average fluffy, if their can learn faster.

That's why most of us are here user. I'm a husband/dad and I love these threads. Helps me keep going.