Is strap-on gay? I mean I ain't fuckin no guy

Is strap-on gay? I mean I ain't fuckin no guy

no it is not.

it's all right as long as you're not liking another dude's dick in the meantime

Not completely homosexual, but you are dancing along that bisexual and heterosexual line

idunno. it sure does make you a huge faggot if you let someone fuck you in the ass though.

No fucking way it's wonderful

I do not understand people who are limiting themselves. Why consider anything like that. You only live once. If something feels good - do it, regardless of how others see it. If you begin to be limited, because someone is not fit, then you are a slave.

If you are not hurting other people, DO WHAT YOU LIKE. Gay, bi, hetero... no matter

b-but i poop from there...?

and you pee from your penis. so what.

why would you fuck your girl with a strap-on?

Pink? Come one, get a man strapon.

So wash up there

Strap-ons are inanimate objects and are incapable of having a sexual orientation therefore they are not gay

prostate stimulation

I actually wear a strap on when I fuck because I have ED

things are not meant to be inserted into the poop hole, while the penis is clearly meant to enter the vagina

what now, user? my argument is foolproof

so you wear a strap on specifically for fucking her in the ass?

seems weird to me

I will stick my dick into anything warm and gooey and like it.

you sure about that?

OP here I do enjoy sucking cock is that gay?

double penetration

>things are not meant to be inserted into the poop hole
Many things can do this. Some objects are designed specifically for this, see op.

I have a few minutes (about 15). 4 different women have used strapons on me. AMA.

the poop hole was not meant to have thing go inside it

better?

i have been pegged by a chick and i have been fucked in the ass by a gay man and i prefer the real dick, because it is real and i enjoyed being penetrated by a guy that was looking to bust a nut and it was a really cool feeling when guy bust a nut in my ass

that is gay

Gay shit niggers

Why did you kill the thread?

Never have had a guy fuck me, but am curious. Sexuality aside, I'm mostly concerned with STDs.

The nice thing about women with strapons is that you're less likely to get turbo AIDS and after she's fucked your ass, you typically get to fuck her back.

Thread is alive... And I'm leaving in 10 mins anyway.