Ok Sup Forums i listened to the smiths now where's my artsy qt

ok Sup Forums i listened to the smiths now where's my artsy qt

Here i am

Go in to your nearest elevator.

When does this guys solo stuff start to suck? I don't want to needlesly go through his whole catalogue.

oh god he fell for the meme!!

user qts only pretend to like the smiffs, if u actually listen to them ur a loner

you'll get plenty of artsy qt's user just don't expect them to be female

at the cemetery gates duh

Get the following albums:
>Viva Hate
>Bona Drag
>Your Arsenal
>Vauxhall and I
>You Are the Quarry
Some others are good, but those are the essential ones

this

but i am a loner

post-vauxhall, but the 00s run on attack and his latest are actually pretty good if you can stomach the more muscular arrangements. only southpaw and the one that comes after are really bad. definitely start with vivahate/bonadrag though

Thank you very much kind user, i will immediately.

is it a rule that when you release a solo album the album art has to be a cheesy headshot?

You mean the cover? If there is 'art' it includes every aspect of the work. Art doesn't mean picture.

we are all desu

nobody thinks your semantics are clever

>girlfriend tells me one of her qt artsy friends has a serious thing for me
>months later she suddenly becomes homeless and is kicked out
>I say she can stay at the house I am currently living as my roommate has gone travelling and wont be back for a week
>suddenly going to be living day in day out for a week with a cute girl who I know wants to fuck

tonight will be the first night
what do boys

(¿music for this feel?)

listen to spiderland and cry when you inevitably ruin what little chance you had

>listen to spiderland
fucking white people i swear

sorry

listen to beyonce and cry when you inevitably ruin what little chance you had

not the kind of talk I want bud, that's loserspeak

the southpaw re-release is decent imo, not as good as his best stuff though

don't cheat on your girlfriend, user. you know it in your heart to be wrong.

yeah but still

>tfw shitty people like this have gfs and you don't

:^(

Southpaw Grammar is one of his best imo, I really don't get the hate

keep us updated

Don't cheat on your girlfriend you idiot.

>Morrissey has been described by some friends and colleagues as racist. His former friend Johnny Marr, the guitarist of The Smiths, described him as "Nazi-esque", saying: "Every once in a while there'd be something about Jews and I'd be, 'But Morrissey, that's antisemitic,' and he was like 'Yes, yes, there's always someone, somewhere with a big nose, who knows.' He had a definite nationalist streak, [the belief] that he was physically, spiritually and creatively superior to nonnatives", a view he appears to have continued to maintain throughout his life. According to Marr, Morrissey once attacked a mixed-race woman eating meat in a restaurant with a smashed wineglass, saying "Hang the DJ". During a performance in London, the audience rioted after Morrissey included a photograph of skinheads for the background during his performance.

No, you're a fucking normalfag. the smiths is the ultimate normalfag "alt" band.

i don't have any friends and posting on Sup Forums is pretty much the only regular human interaction i get

sorry for listening to the smiths rather than jerking off to sun ra or something

Again: fuck off normalfag. I'm so sick of normies that listen to the smiths and then whine about how they have no friends, that's the most cliche normalfag mentality under a cliche normalfag band.

someone needs a hug

yeah but
idk

Expectthem to be female (boy)

get out
degenerate

lol, why are you so mad?

I love the Smiths and I have never met someone in real life who likes the Smith and isn't an asshole. Well, maybe my best friend but I'm not exactly sure if he doesn't qualify as an asshole. So, good luck finding an artsy qt who isn't absolutely terrible.

No shit smiths fans are douchebags

the lyrics revolve entirely around me me me woes is me, the guy is a gay whiny and self absorbed faggot

>posting a fedora picture while acting like a fedora

come over here and say that u little bitchjh

>'Yes, yes, there's always someone, somewhere with a big nose, who knows.'
fucking hell Moz, you clever bastard

>good luck finding an artsy qt who isn't absolutely terrible.

i would absolutely date a girl who was a complete sack of human garbage personality wise, i've never had a relationship in my life and am currently at maximum loneliness

>being this new

Oh, don't that to yourself, user. And this is coming from someone who's desperately needing a hug. As we say in Spanish "better alone than with bad company".

i've been passing the time for the last 2 years by constantly shitposting on Sup Forums, i would very much like to talk to somebody other than myself for a month or two

Well, you're only gonna get a fucked-up girl with zero personality and no social skills with that attitude. That can't be better than how you're living now.

Go to bars, meet people, etc. Stop pitying yourself.

And for fuck sake don't use the Smiths for an excuse to your own bullshit.

>a fucked-up girl with zero personality and no social skills

basically me with a vagina

also this thread is quite obviously a shitpost how am i using the smiths as an excuse for anything

Are you ready for 500 days of learning that ultimately prove to be a waste of time

yes

underrated

>decide to listen to the Smiths
>realize one of their albums is called "Meat is Murder"

dropped

>can't listen to music because you disagree with the political views of the artist which have little to no impact on their art

congratulations, you're an idiot