Would you fuck Tomoko anons?

Would you fuck Tomoko anons?

Pfff, yeah. Next question.

How would fuck her?

/thread

Yes, and I would do it in cowgirl position.

Kill yourself you sick twisted faggot.

Would you spank her?

I want to watch Tomoko be fucked in public.

This is a rhetorical question, right?

who would not?

How would you do it user?

Probably on the third date. They'd be easy, low-key dates where she didn't have to deal with other people, and wouldn't feel pressured to act a certain way.
On the third, we'd get drunk, stoned, play some multiplayer on somethin' or other, the game doesn't matter, and I'd let her be on top first. Then, I'd turn her over and shag her stupid in every position we can achieve. Butt stuff would be like fourth or fifth date.

How about humiliation play?

She's got bad enough self esteem issues. Now, I'd definitely try letting her be the assertive party, once she got comfortable. I'd definitely 'let her be the boyfriend' after awhile. Give her an array of variably sized strapons, pretty myself up nice (that's not hard. I'm like eighty-five percent passable when I try.) and let her find me all cuffed up in m'leather collar. Pretend I was some princess in distress and she was my evil captor or something. Good shit.

How about when she is the sub?

bump.

I would be very careful about that. I would seriously not want to do anything to hurt her emotionally. Shit would start off light af.

How would you start?

Only if she consents

And if she consents what would you do to her?

Pet play is pretty safe. Collar, cuffs, some slightly forceful oral using, etc, etc. I've always avoided pain or blood in any sort of dom/sub thing I've ever done. Bathroom stuff is also off-limits for me personally.

How would she have to act when she is a pet?

I dont know, I never thought I would get this far.

How about spanking her?

If its the first time, I dont think so.
I think she might need to get her self esteem up a little more. I'm thinking maybe to start, just go missionary.

Poorly made png, whoever cropped that should be hung.

How about when she wants kinky stuff?

Then sure.

Would you faggots stop erping, for fucks sake, Tomoko would vomit.

How about piss stuff?
No she would enjoy it.

As long as she takes a bath.

What this nigga said, shit. xD; I 'unno.

I want to spank that fine ass.

Erm, sure. If she really wants to try it, I might.

Would you punish her if she pisses herself?

No.

What if she wants to be punished?

Sure I guess.
I dont watch anime to be honest, I just watch Cowboy Bebop and Ghost in the Shell, and I think other series are just hoghschool girls with no plot.

Would you train her as a sex slave?

There's a LOT of bad anime, but there's a lot of bad any other kinds of shows, you just need to put a little bit of time and find some stuff you like, it's out there.

Don't you want to use this naughty little girl?

Checked

Is anyone her interested in training Tomoko as a sex slave?