youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtu.be/AvF1Q3UidWM
youtube.com/watch?v=tuIGjex15lk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Beta uprising

this

It's probably just gonna carry on like this for a while. I don't see people wising up any time soon, phones are only getting smarter.

dems will continue to lose elections

Rich people are going to complain and continue to be rich. Poor people are going to complain and continue to be poor. The future is looking bright

contraceptives made people stupid

think about it: if i'm white and smart, I want career and decent job first

so, given that, there are more stupid people

We are all heading towards death and destruction, might aswell enjoy the ride.

> Pseudo-intellectual retard detected
Tell me more about these le "red pills"

Earth will shake humanity off like a bad case of fleas and then evolution will try again with another species.

Us alt rights will own the nation.

More and more people are getting redpilled each day

Trump Makes America Great Again, while dragging the corrupt media and radical left along with us
We colonize mars and the stars

When Trump gets done, it might actually be shitty enough that you guys can afford it.

Trump pre-emptively nukes some non-enemy state, like Jordan, setting off World War 3. He uses the war to establish a new era of Nisei Camps, but for Muslims. As the entire world aligns against us, but doesn't retributively nuke us right off, Trump with dither and dally and posture, and only after he calls for the extermination of Muslims in the camps with ANY record of Criminal or civil judgments against them, to reduce the camp populations, will we see an actual hot war.

He didn't say anything about red pills,

it is not pills related

just count how many stupid niggers and why there is less white people in USA?

Nuclear detonation on US soil by 2018.

/thread
/thread
/thread
/thread

Shitty for you maybe.
When we line you up against the fucking wall

WW3
Milk drinking white men will slay betas and sub species in the streets
Join us or die
Try all this shit over again

niggers

I like the idea of Supreme Justice Neil Gorsuch.

Prediction : A president with good intentions who wants to make the country proud and great again will get elected, but all the literally retarded Jew-brainwashed cuckolds will hate him and continue to preach that we should support illegitimate nigger babies and allow people who want to watch the country burn inside of our borders.

Hmm...

Hmm....

>Thinking the left and right are different.

There is no future.

Quints denied to redneck loser fag.

What, precisely, do alt-right types contribute to society? If you kill or throw everyone else out, there'll be no one left with any talent.

Clever man, especially considering that he was on drugs for over 4 decades.

They are
>posts a comedian with a wall of text
not reading that shit nigger.
>Trump supporters are rural and sub-urban retards
>us educated city people definitely know whats up
Nice

>misquoting George Carlin to justify lolbertarian faggotry

>god emporer
Titles of nobility are literally the most un-American thing, so naturally the Trumptards are anxious to bestow these on Cheeto Jesus.

>not reading that shit nigger.

You're one of the dumbasses he talks about.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Nah, that one's not bullshit. We know that incidences of sex in marriage decline as education and income of the couple increases. We also know that even when they have sex, as education increases, child-birth doesn't.

We know that two dropouts might bang 4 times a week, two doctorates 4 times a year.

Of course stupid's rising. But thanks to Dunning-Kruger, those imbeciles think they're the smart ones, 'cause fuckin' feels goooood'.

I know as a leftist you're unfamiliar with this but there is a thing called "a job".

9/11 II: Electric Boogaloo: Remastered: Director's Cut
Plot twist: the perpetrators will be American citizens who bought into a circklejerk conspiracy on the internet. Nuclear fallout may or may not be involved.

And how am I misquoting explain autist.

When it comes to authoritarian bullshit contra classic liberalistic bullshit, I agree. Too much liberty and too much authoritarianism will fuck up a society to some extent.

youtu.be/AvF1Q3UidWM
Listen to what he really thinks of conservatives.

>Cultural Marxism
retard spotted

That's completely separate from right and left though. Authoritarian vs libertarian is another axis.

Because there is a right=Republicans, nazis, Southern Baptists, Trump supporters
and there is a left=liberals

take your fucking fallacy and shove it up your fucking ass

>too much liberty will fuck up a society

bullshit

>caring what a comedian thinks
lol, stay cucked my friend.
Can you explain why he's a retard for posting videos about cultural marxism?
Nazis don't exist anymore user.

Radical Islam, who even uses the term radical he was so abnoxious Obama even had to say to for him to shut up, actually what is barack doing right now my guess is just kicking back watching Donnie burn.

Not bait when it's true dumbshit.
Your point?
>fucking fallacy
Sup Forumstard detected.
And again Illusion of choice

Exactly. When it comes to left contra right it is a lot more about values (though the extremes are stupid, being extremely centrist is not smart either).
Seriously, complete liberty would mean society not existing. Welcome to the anarchist dream.

what is the Nazi Party
what are stormfags
what is the alt-right?

kek

I agree with him for pretty much the reasons presented in those ancapistan memes.

Dank digits

You're right, it's not radical islam that's the problem
It's militant islam. Islam is a terrible fucking ideology.
>dude pointing out logical fallacies that have existed since ancient philosophers means you're Sup Forums dude
Nazi party was in Germany, user.
Stormfags are idiots who think the holocaust didn't happen
The alt-right is a boogeyman created by MSM and Hillary clintons campaign.

>>us educated city people definitely know whats up
City people can't rely on scarcity of workers to keep their jobs. I've lived in small towns. Lots of incompetent people who couldn't compete in a bigger pond.

Sup Forums tards don't pick sides user

you're trying to make it look like left is just as bad as the right
because you represent the right

>The alt-right is a boogeyman
no it isn't
and you are an example of it

Disagreeing with the liberal hivemind means you're Sup Forums. Just ignore the shills.

>Be me, liberal
>Employed, probably earn more than you

I predict you will still be whining like a bitch

and trump will still be winning like sheen

Okay whatever you believe buddy.

>learning how to tell if you belong on Sup Forums

>calling people Sup Forumstard
>representing the right

What.

>being part of a hivemind is a good thing
Cut those strings already, puppet.

That's right. If you're not an SJW you belong on Sup Forums

You did it yourselves, faggot. You're all attention whores.

OH MY GOD, I used to wonder why everyone hated you guys and wanted to kill you guys. I even defended you all more than a couple of times and put my own neck on the line for you. I'd always say, "Hey they aren't that bad.", "They aren't really hurting anyone., "It's just a harmless phase, they'll grow out of it.", and "It's only images.", but now after viewing this thread you guys have gone too far. I seriously can't believe you guys. It's not just images anymore, everything has a meaning you can't just post these and get away with it. It's not 'just a phase' you guys are sick and broken. You guys ARE hurting people and you really are THAT bad. I can't believe I'm saying this after all this time. In all honesty it really is nothing personal. It's just a mature and logical conclusion that had to be made. All of your actions have consequences and suffice to say, the only punishment that surmounts to your actions is, well, death.

I really wish there was some other way, if it was up to me I honestly don't mind you all, but something has to be done and this isn't my choice. This is the only way, we have to put an end to you

Permanently.

>If you're not sane you belong on Sup Forums
ftfy

I don't know what any of you are about. I am not a Sup Forums tard, I am a liberal who objects to anons who try to make left/right not a valid thing. They both exist.

t. SJW

Yes they do it's full of dumb gamergate kids and yes both sides are horrible that is why I I'm registered Independent and don't vote for anything because it doesn't matter

If fallacies where all that great then they would be brought up in the scholl system and every day life the only place I see it is from Alt-right retards and Sup Forums

>suggesting that being a hivemind is a good thing
>wanting people of like minds to join Sup Forums
>calling others a puppet

Thanks for proving my point, faggot.

>both sides are horrible
no they aren't fuckwad

Did I say that?

You helped to elect Trump with that attitude. Own up to it.

>If fallacies where all that great they would be brought up in the scholl system
I'm sure people do read plato and artistotle and other works of great minds.
But you wouldn't know that because you have obviously skipped school.

You're the one proving his point you doublenigger. Being a petulant child about it is going to keep driving people into Trump's arms.

>you're Sup Forums
>>being part of a hivemind is a good thing
>Cut those strings already, puppet

Yeah, I didn't say that.

>If fallacies where all that great then they would be brought up in the scholl system

Apparently knowing how to spell "school" or being able to tell "were" from "where" isn't important either.

Looks like they're outsourcing shilling to india again.

>nigger
>kid
>FAKE NEWS
You sound triggered.

>implying he didn't say that

He didn't say that, I said that.
>not checking his trips
You shills have no fucking manners.

Checked

>getting mad about the term doublenigger

Hello newfriend, enjoy your stay.

>if logic where all that great, they'd teach it in scholls
I don't know if i should feel anger, or pity for this guy.
>getting triggered over "nigger" and "child"
hello newfriend

>implying I didn't just imply he didn't say that

Yes they are dumbshit because they are the same people rich old people who control the whole damn place.
My point still stands fallacies are nothing but a distraction from the topic at hand so people can argue about how you argue it's counter productive and doesn't further a debate it just turn it into a filibuster.
>Shill
Again who let Sup Forums leak into Sup Forums and secondly I was blinded by the guy's stupidity so excuse the misspellings.

Sup Forums has been culling itself recently, so we're stuck with their undesirables.

>call em a newfag
>that'll show em

No they aren't faggot.
The political right are selfish ignorant dipshits.

Liberals are educated people who use science and reason to lead their lives.

No they're not, logic fallacies are a distraction from the topic because they aren't arguments.
You can't have a discussion with someone if they keep using logical fallacies you fucking idiot. They are literally non arguments.

youtube.com/watch?v=tuIGjex15lk

>You Left-wing Leaning Parasite

We got this disaster elected all there is to do is sit back and watch our creation complete our ultimate goal of burning the world.

If you're going to be a pathetic triggered SJW who flies into such blind rage that you can't even fucking spell then you probably aren't in the best position to talk about your Sup Forums bogeyman narrative.

"Chinese Hackers" explode nuclear silo in usa. totally not an inside job.
usa and her new bff rusia attack china, ww3 ensues, half life 3 confirmed

Face it, you've been found out. Anyone can tell that you're not one of us, snowflake. When you get your measly shill paycheck tell your boss you failed.