Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Awmz_7HSeDw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

religion of piss

Another day in Londonistan
See how the British girl in the headscarf isn't even bothered

I like her boots.

can't solve global issues with national politics

yeah she is retard, she probaly just walked off to make it look like that.

Yeah, because it's due to have a certain belief that automatically makes you selfish prick...

just gna leave this here

She needs to go to a dentist.

do you think the media is right wing? I think the media (in europe) is too left wing, and pro islam

/thread

That is a grown man wearing lady boots isn't it...

She is clearly in shock and probably dialing the number of her parents to let them know she is alright and getting comfort.

But i agree that it is way more fun to see a mudslime that can't be bothered by the death of a few kuffars. That is what i'm going with personally.

i don't even know what i'm looking at here. is the woman on the ground injured? if so, she already has help from several people. this is a stupid example of whatever you're trying to prove.

Just gonna leave this here

youtube.com/watch?v=Awmz_7HSeDw

oh that took me a while

is that really what OP is going for?
the fuck is wrong with them?

it's a shock situation ffs, unless you were there you're simply not allowed to interpret

A young Woman dialling the emergency services while moving to a location thats a little less chaotic

It's centre-right, so will seem 'too left' or 'too right' to people on the political extremes.

HEY!
YOUR LOGIC IS NOT WELCOME HERE

And you say that based on your what?

There was a white guy in the car, but no one cares about him.

based on the media of my country holland

>being this easily directed

Sup Forumsacks forcing a meme harder than a meme has ever been forced before. It's a completely normal, resonable reaction and picture, and just mildly convenient for the propaganda purpose (she even uses the wrong hand).

The fact that the Express, Sun, Mail etc.only run smear campaigns against foreigners three or four times a week instead of every day.

source?

Kek

sure is summer

I know that I need to be 100% behind Brexit, taking back absolute control and giving it back to the Tories. Non-EU immigration figures will tumble once Britain is British again.

Do you have cable? Do you even watch the news? Have you not noticed the last two years of virtually every single media outlet trying to slander Trump over everything? You think there's no bias there?

i want the old Sup Forums back

thx for your help
quitters

She's just texting her islamic monkey friends the score bruv innit

>Europe currently going through an increased amount of murders
>homicide rate still 4 times less than the USA

We needed outside help just to try and catch up to you. We have Muslims, we have black people, what gives you the edge?

STRONGER DIVIDED

>simply not allowed

challenge accepted.

Newfag

>being this easily directed

>*monkey screeching*

good one?

she has the same expression as the other people only difference is shes walking lol

Jesus Christ you and him are suited.
Its called reporting facts
The slander takes care of itself

they slander him due to being a muslim. i know crazy rite? i shed illuminati tears when i first hear too.

they are far left.

I think London fell long ago.

dunno. i don't speak monkey. what did you say?

Sadiq is dope though
Find some videos of him

Or she's thinking, "I'm 2 blocks from work, it's 3:55 and I start at 4."

"I could stand here and gawk like a dipshit for no actual reason considering there are already 6 people standing here and one is kneeling near the person CLEARLY on the phone with someone I wonder who???????"

I'm not sure if you guys are fucking actually retarded or what?

We need to preemptively freedom the shit out of London with a nuke, everyone worth saving moved out a long time ago.

>expressen

you do realize only retards read these papers?
where's the outcry over their alien abduction stories being fabricated?

and what's your name?

We have way more black people and easy access to guns. A very bad combination.

Dunald Tramp

Culturally Enriched

Everybody here is retarded, it's a given. But you, you're a special case by any standard, Mohammed.

I THINK THAT WE WILL KEEP ON DOING NOTHING AGAINST THESE PEOPLE AND THAT'S A CRIME. WE NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEM WITH ANY OF THE OLDER MIGRANTS WAVES IN THE PAST. WHY ARE WE ACCEPTING THESE APES?

QUADS HAVE SPOKEN PRAISE KEK

>tfw the bomb doesn't work and you had to walk all the way to check everything was going to go fine

See

Grandad Detected

>it's getting away!

sounds arab