guess who done this to London

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/844650069517328384
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no lol

A vengeful god

name?

Niggers?

Gee, Sup Forums, I dunno... Let's see, what's that one word that we use for everything?

mrs browns boys

any real guesses?

Ah the IRA sound bunch of lads :/

Stupid cowardly irish scum - i remember

Faggots?

IRA did, but it was just banter.

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/844650069517328384

religion of peace
you britbongs support these guys in Syria

The mighty IRA!

IRA bomb?

The IRA typically telephone a warning as they're seeking to cause economic disruption. Unlike Muslim terrorists who are seeking to murder non-believers.

Minecraft youtubers

is that was the US done with the Syrian school bombing?

tell that to Airey Neave

Orbán, ki más.

It was muslims from IRA

This isn't London, it looks like Detroit.

sage

a bbc hero ?

>guess who done this to London

It were Trump, not that it matters. You brought this on yourselves. Two little suggestions for you Brits to ponder:

1) Stop tapping his phones and shit.

2) Don't ever ask him to apologize for anything. Just don't.

This was done by the Western Hemispheric Alliance with the blessing of the Red Block (Russia and China).

Ever since the fall of France, the spread of Islam into formerly civilized European countries has been unstoppable. NATO quickly fell apart as Sharia Law became the law of the European lands.

As it turns out cleansing lost lands with fire and poison is the only way to turn back the Islamic hordes. London was lost long before this picture.

Which is why I said "typically" referring to the situation described which wasn't an assassination. Do try and keep up.

I don't understand the connection with Syria. Perhaps you posted in the wrong thread.

>I've just learned about this

Get outta here kid

terrorism is terrorism.....innocents get murdered for the fucked up beliefs of some group

the provo shit always claimed to call in a warning but they did so many false alarms it was meaningless and often deliberate attempts wee made to target the emergency workers with secondary explosions

trump russia and george bush

That make's every goverment a terrorist group.

"A series of ten explosions took place on April 22, 1992, in the downtown district of Analco Colonia Atlas in Guadalajara city, Jalisco state, Mexico. Numerous gasoline explosions in the sewer system and fires over four hours destroyed 8 kilometres (5.0 mi) of streets.[1] "

fucking Mr. Bean, not again!

ruby ridge comes to mind...

paddy and murphy

Guess how many were killed.

Now ask yourself what the difference is between the IRA and muslims.

two irish joiners were working in the world trade center that day fitting new doors. a witness overheard one saying "paddy, get a plain and take a bit off the top*