'Winston Churchill is no better than Adolf Hitler,' says Indian politician Dr Shashi Tharoor

Do you agree?

independent.co.uk/news/world/world-history/winston-churchill-adolf-hitler-no-better-shashi-tharoor-indian-politician-post-colonialist-author-a7641681.html

Other urls found in this thread:

marxists.org/archive/hyndman/1907/ruin-india.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeh

yeh

yeh

>le you are le nazi maymay

literally erdogan-tier

India and a bunch of other shitskins gained independence thanks to Germany and Japan, of course they are redpilled about eternal anglo

Yeah desu. I was reading up about this and it he did do lots of fucked up things. Only reason nobody knows or cares is because "lol India". Heck nobody would give a fuck about the holocaust of it was happening to anybody else other than the jews

ironically way more racist

Basically angles were like we'll give you autonomy of you send troops, so pajeets raised the largest voluntary army Iirc. They basically stopped Japan at Burma and fought in both fronts. Poor buggers got duped by eternal Anglo though and never got their end of the deal

>H-hey let's free East Yurop fom one tyrant just to give it away to another one(worse one actually) peacefully

Eternal An*lo strikes again.

>shitskins

They are indo-aryan. It's embarrassing that
>a bunch of other shitskins
managed to become independend countries, while you suck the queens clit and even have a foreign flag on yours.

>They are indo-aryan
Only the elite. Rest of them are shitskins.

British papers were always the lowest. News at 11:00.

No. At least he won the war.
Weak should fear the Strong desu :^)

Anglos not angels. I'm more sleepy than I thought.

marxists.org/archive/hyndman/1907/ruin-india.htm

>Inb4 Marxist
Makes a good read.

>At least he won the war.

The sowjets did and we all know it. The french and brits were pathetic cocksuckers.

Any person of anglo descent should kill themselves immediately

>indian politician
not even going to bother

He looks French desu

At least Hitler was fair to his allies.

Sounds about right.

Fumufumu...

Oh, you really got me there, I'm so upset right now, that came so unexpected.

manipulation is the ultimate anglo tool, why else would (((they))) allow germany to remilitarise after WW1, to contain USSR of course

Oh look. Someone actually knows the true story.

Would happily see the throats slit of any user who is cancerous enough to taint 2D girls with politics and other related normalfaggotry bullshit.
Brits are the most fucking attrocious normalfags on this board. Piss off back to your eternal chatroom, glorified potato nigger.

Everyone was the bad guy in WWII

t. Pajeet Patel

Este

He let Japan be nuked twice

Both were great men

I'm an anglophile, but I see your point and agree

kek

>capitulation of the Reich 7th 1945
>6th and 9th August 1945 were the dates of Hiroshima and Nagasaki

Makes me think how a dead Hitler could have prevented this.

100%

yeh

Shashi Tharoor is BASED and he's always right.

he was way worse

> Polish education
It was Truman who ignored the threat of the Soviets more so than Churchill, and Truman largely took them largely at face value until it became clear that they had irreconcilable differences after the war. Also it was either co-operate with the Soviets, or start another World War over Poland.

> He cares about the purity of imaginary cartoon girls

This desu

t.

>tells me about my education
>doesn't know about the possible push from the Balkans
hur dur

war with the sovietniggers would've happened anyway, since Stalin pretty much orchestrated WWII.

>irrelevant cunt from post-colonial third world shithole has very edgy opinion
lmao who cares

never trust the perfidious kraut

I am not really sure why Poles are so mad at Britain and France.
We invaded you and in return, they declared war on us, so they honored their alliance with you

No, they dishonored it.
They were obliged to launch an offensive, that was part of the deal.

September Campgain wasn't over up to 17th September when the Soviets enetered Poland, to that time, Allies were obliged to launch offensive into the Reich. Stalin knew that if he enters the war at the same time as Hitler, Allies will also declare on him, so he waited, untill half of Poland was already taken, but the Polish army could regroup on the Eastern lands of Pooland and wait for the Allies offensive into Germany.

Guess what hapepned? Allies refused, Stalin's spies told him this and he entered the war without actually joining it. lmao

We got fucked, shoul've gone with the Reich.

But wouldn't this lead to Reich allying with Soviets and crushing France and Germany quickly?
I mean, we alone managed to conquer France, and Britain was barely holding onto their island, if we had Russians on our side, they would have no chance

I hate Indians. They are a beastly people with a beastly religion. The famine was their own fault for breeding like rabbits

poo reply in 3 2 ...

>t. Churchill

>Poorlish education
Churchill tried to save Poland, but the Americans didn't give a shit and Britain was fucked after fighting another world war for another shithole filled with ingrates.

that's quick one pajeet.

>But wouldn't this lead to Reich allying with Soviets and crushing France and Germany quickly?
Stalin played West, Pooland and Germany like puppets on the strings.

He had high class spies everywhere, which influenced politics of everyone. War was in his favour.
"Let the capitalists bite each other like dogs, then we'll come to liberate them" t. Joseph Stalin
Just like he helpled France lmao?

>Just like he helpled France lmao?
Yes? Do you even have a basic understanding of what happened at Yalta and Potsdam you silly white nigger?