DAILY REMINDER

DAILY REMINDER

IF YOU'RE UNCUT, DO THE WORLD A FAVOR AND DON'T BREED, WE DON'T WANT ANY MORE UGLY UNCUT DICKS IN THE WORLD.

COCKS SHOULD ONLY LOOK LIKE
>pic related
IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AVERAGE 7 INCHES AND/OR UNCUT, KILL YOURSELF.

That dick isn't cut you fucking autist

IF YOURE UNDER NINE INCHES
YOU CANNOT PLEASURE WOMEN

>Thinks cut/uncut is passed down by genetics

Girls hate uncut cocks, they despise them... Seeing uncut cocks activates a reaction in the vagina which blocks any entity from entering it. It's a defensive mechanism.

Cocks should only look like
>pic related
>cut
>7 inches+
>thick

this!.. OP is a fucking returd

breddy good bait, haven't seen people posting uncut dicks and saying this shit before

Please stop with this shit... I was never emo before but I'm starting to cut myself.

terrible b8 OP is probably uncut himself

My wifes ex had a long schlong which could bruise her cervix any she got question by her gynecologist if she puts bottles in.

despite that she came the 1st time just by the in and out game without any further stimulation when she rode my under average uncut dick.

So STFU if you don't know what you are talking about

>uncut dicks
>hereditary

UNCUT "MEN" ARE PRONE TO BE LESS CONFIDENT WHICH RESULTS IN A SUB-SUBLIME PERFORMANCE IN BED.

CUT MEN ARE CONFIDENT, AND ARE GREAT AT SEX.

In 2009 a study was performed in Arizona, Phoenix in which we found out that uncut people carry a gene which lowers your IQ by 30 points, this has played an important role in job applications and thanks to this discovery we could differ the sub-humans from MEN.

boi average is 5.4 inches

>PIC RELATED

Yeah that's why Americans are smarter than asians

At least someone has there facts right

Thats just because there are a lot of Mexicans living there and they dont circumcise their babies.

LOL

GOOD ONE

AVERAGE COCK SIZE IS 7 INCHES
IT IS PAINTED BY THE MEDIA AND GOVERNMENTS TO BE UNDER 7 INCHES TO REDUCE THE MALE SUICIDE RATE.

tl;dr if you're under 7 inches, KYS.

>IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AVERAGE 7 INCHES AND/OR UNCUT, KILL YOURSELF.

Fucking kikes, I wish I didn't have a jew-like dick.

>IF YOU'RE UNCUT
> DON'T BREED

fucking autist m8

There are methods of growin it back. Fight the power!!!

I am, but it takes time, my friend.

Please can somebody pass the chlorox?

>Hey, i wonder what's going on on Sup Forums i haven't been there in years
>First post I see is about how foreskin is
Hereditary

Jesus fuck what happend lads

Sup Forums used to be something

>Gene lowers IQ.

Whew lad, low quality trolling.

but.. a circumcition is not genetic. so it wouldnt get passed on. its like if you fuck a guy without the left arm. the baby is still gonna have both arms.. -_-