I'm a neet whose parents are driving them insane

I'm a neet whose parents are driving them insane.
I am not what I am by choice, trust me. The job market in my country is shit tier, and working abroad has proved too unreliable.

They are constantly butting heads with me no matter how hard I try to please them.

My mother in particular is a lazy bitch to say the least. If anything, I'm a carbon copy.
I almost hit her today. She was persistently bullying me about unemployment to the point where I locked myself into my room to avoid further conflict. We're not on speaking terms anymore.

I'm now drinking scotch and crying. I hate myself. I wish I went to a better school.

Also feels general, I suppose.

Lol who cares xdddd

Life is a test.
Some people pass, others fail.

You're about to fail.

>but muh circumstances
Said the man, slowly drowning instead of learning to swim.

>implying life revolves around mid 20's
I am really eager to work unlike many whom identify as neets.

I didn't ask for this.

better days will come. patience.

Op nothing is impossible you can become a billionare or anything you want if you have faith in Jesus our saviour. Ask and it will be given. All you need is a lil' prayer.

I'd rather die a beggar, honestly.

I've completed my Bachelors and am currently in stagnation at home. I fear I might be on my way to NEEThood. What should I do to kill time. Suggest some hobbies.

What did you get your Bachelors in?

Arts

there are always jobs you fucking loser. swallow your autism and just start moping floors if you have to, it'll get you out of the house.

oh

how old are you?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>I am not what I am by choice, trust me. The job market in my country is shit tier, and working abroad has proved too unreliable.
>Arts
>I am currently in stagnation at home.

Honestly user what the fuck did you think would happen with that?

Listen OP, I just read all the messages in this thread. You need to realize that most of the replies were written not to help you, but just to bully with you. So dont take them personally.

As I dont know how old you are nor were you live, it is difficult to give you some advices. but you should know that it is up to you. of course it is difficult to be graduaded but without a job. but keep looking for jobs, even though it is just some shit you didnt study for. try to earn some money so that you leave your parents.

My job is assured I'll get it in around 3 years but in the mean time I have nothing to do, no part time jobs available bc small rural town.

I'm not him.
I'm OP.
I haven't even gone to college.

okay. where do you live? what did you do before? did you study or something?

How old r u?

And wat country

>art

What a whiny butch

Don't say you live in Bosnia or something, EU fucked you over there.

no you won't. nothing takes that long. if you are waiting for someone to retire the company will hire someone else three years from now. If you are waiting for someone to die the company will hire someone else three years from now. If you are waiting for a company to grow it will die three years from now.

Close; Croatia. Ironically, I also went to Art school. Am a sculptor by trade, but went on to finish a gfx design and photography courses. Have worked as both. I hate art, and went to that school only because I drew well.
I let that skill stagnate as it's not bankable or fun.

I have a job lined up as a literal berrypicker for about $8/h in Germany, but I hate muslims and will probably wprk with them.

if you managed to make it this many years without learning any skills you've already failed

The fact that you can afford scotch is telling,
you obviously have fucked up priorities.

You might not have asked, but you sure as hell wanted it, you don't get anywhere unless you want to be there, subconsciously or not, there is some kind of work out there, do you walk or drive around looking for opportunities? I was a neet since I left college, one day I was bored, walked around town and asked for a job, had a job for a month before I decided neet life was for me again, and I got a job at the first place I asked, when I got bored of neetdom again I did the same, different trade, got a job, 2 weeks 9-5 £10/hr saved 1k now neeting it up again, going to do the same early April, then travel and meet it up some more and try find work traveling, you obviously aren't even trying user

I've sent dozens of applications. But I'm not a loser that relishes in neethood. I just want to work.

8 dollars or euros? and where in germany? who cares of muslims. do you think people will treat you different here in germany just because you are from croatia?

i do understand it is hard to live in a shitty country. but nowadays you have the possibilities to move to a new country, learn the language and culture, meet new people and start a new life. just do it, faggot.

Its a very common thing in our place to take the parent's job after they retire. Also the government gives special quota because of minority.

Euros. I'm native level in English, basic in Ger and Ita.

I just feel like I could work somewhere where my English would be better utilized, instead of picking strawberries all day long with immigrants.

Grow up you pathetic shit

>applications,

I'm 23 and have never gotten a job by application, I walk up to people working manual jobs, ask if there are any jobs going, ask to speak to a foreman, i have gotten jobs I have no experience for, and when I offer a cv, they normally reply don't bother..

neet but not really. i do things.
whole family is well off its just i have no social life because shit friends for years will warp you.
parents want me to get out of the house, find a "real" job and find a partner but my whole experience working with other people and shit hasn't been the best to warrant me to continue. ill also mention that im not exactly what women want.
I just wish hookers were legal here. I could play blackjack to make some money.

one of the shit feelings is being drunk at friends house and they disappear off to fuck some side slut while their gf is out of town. I dont get invited anywhere or introduced. plus they all tell other people im gay.
You can see why im warped as fuck socially after years of this shit.

Hell, even my older brother denied me some ass when he had a threesome. I actually heard some girl say it and he was like "hell no".

>I just feel like I could work somewhere where my English would be better utilized

The UK is pretty close to you. Why not come here for seasonal work, if you like it, then move.

You're in your mid 20's? Holy fuck have you wasted a big part of your life

Op here. You are me. Except I'm not a fag and I disdain gambling.

in the book 'Outliers' the author, Malcolm Gladwell, suggests that by doing something for 10,000 hours you will achieve success. 10,000 hours of the violin, piano, writing, sucking dick, anything. By doing those 10,000 hours you will master whatever it is you're doing. If you master a skill that will always be useful (writing, brewing liquor, construction, or ANYTHING) you will achieve success, OP.

Things don't get better if you don't do anything to make them better.

im not gay and ive never gambled IRL.

I don't think they would count English as a skill there. I may be slav, but I'm fluent in received pronunciation, so no gibmedats because poor minority.

>I'm a neet

Into the trash

Not by choice, dickwad.

that whole notion is total BS
I've seen some people achieve mastery level in 1/4 the time takes the guy next to him.

I know people who have spent well over 10,000 hours playing piano and they still suck, and other people who have only put in 2-3000 hours and have achieved much more fluency and understanding

I see, a summer job. but seriously, you seem to be a spoiled ignorant teenager. so you are to fine to work for 8 euros with muslim co-workers. better staying home and cry about how shitty your mother treats you. you faggot should take the oppurtuinity. go to germany. work for shitty 8 euros, but make sure that you get to know new people and connections and get thereby a better job for longer time in germany. but fuck off, faggot. you are just cringe. stop crying, just change your life, faggot. you have the possibilites, other ones dont have.

>forced against my will to be lazy

Time to burn the trash

Kys tbh

I'm just waiting to get enough money to move out to a cheap apartment and then off myself there

do you have a sister? post her pics! or of your mother! your cringe is annoying. at least show us something useful.

Invest in cryptocurrencies OP

what is this?

Employers appreciate someone who turns up early, shows initiative and works hard over someone who has a great cv,

If you see a place, anywhere, cafe, building site, dockyard, food stall, market stall, can you imagine a way to improve what they are trying to do, just do it, if it works I promise you will get a job,

Life in this world sucks, and the sad fact is that there simply isn't enough room for everyone anymore. I feel your pain, I'm struggling to get my bachelor's currently because you can't get a decent job without one.

Bitcoins, litecoins, or any other (I prefer bitcoins because they have the highest market value)

I'm not gonna spoonfeed. I'm using mobile so it's a hassle
Just google it

>black science guy

if you've been doing something for more than 10,000 hours and you're still shit at it, your bloodline must be eradicated. And it's not always fool proof, some learn it quicker.

yousuckingdicks.gif

>not knowing there are shitty places outside your continent
Jebi se, Amerikanski.

Mmm tasty

Right...

the struggle is real

>being this unpatriotic

10,000 hours on Dota Im still shit.

>being proud of things you haven't achieved yourself
Patriotism is for idiots.

OP here.

Kaže se Amerikanac, idiote mutavi.

there is no mastery of Dota

there is only more hatred

take my advice with a grain of salt. same boat. turn your sadness and self-pity into anger. a burning rage. that desires something, anything in the world.

I'm pretty sure it's liking where you live. Are you one of the countries that thinks it's our fault or one that thinks it's our job to fix it because either way you've probably been around longer. Sell your internet, suck dicks for all I care...but get a life lameass.

feelings are temporary man, they come, they go, they change. just stick it out, things will improve eventually.

I'm saying patriotism in general is a retarded concept, regardless of country of origin.

at least you tried

>One year till uni, no job
>living on the money the state gives me for going to school
>feelsbadman.jpeg
>parents give me everything I need, drivers license, I live for free and I sometimes get some money for helping at home
>want to become independent, but lack of experience bars me from many jobs

Should I just end it?

I am OP. I'm in a similar boat except I dropped out of Uni.

Yes

congrats on your BA in coloring

you know dude a lot of us dont ask for these shitty situations we're in. but you either adapt or throw your life away, like youre doing right now.
you are just wallowing in your own self loathing, and you can do so many things
fucking illegal immigrants who have nothing here can build extremely successful lives for themselves
grow up user, do what you have to do
stop giving yourself crappy excuses like "huu my life sux im gonna go complain on Sup Forums"

I'm not intending to drop out, and I can live very nicely on taxpayer money. Scandi-perks

You do understand that people study graphics design and 3d modelling there as well?
I'm not an artist, but having that skill must suck.
It looks amazing and leaves peope in awe; but you will rarely be able to live off it.

I do understand. I'm not really the emotional type, but sometimes I require venting.

What a spoiled bitch. Kill yourself before it's too late.

Then it's your own fucking fault. Study something useful, like me, I'm studying biology

That's great. You gonna stop fucking up now?

I'm not spoiled per se, just looking for an outlet where I can hone my skills and build a better person from these ruins.

Doing a menial task day in and day out mentally cripples people. I'm not labor averse as you'd like to think. I do construction off the books here and there.

>implying everybody likes or even wants other fields
You can't pick your kink, man.

man you can understand the shit i say but who knows if youll actually listen
at least do it so you can get your mom out of the way

That's true, but you gotta adapt to the current world. Choose something with job security

Almost nice digits.

I don't want a gf.

I don't want to be fit, rich or famous.

I just want to be a self sufficient adult. How come they've built their lives by my age? Why am I struggling along while they figured it out much prior?

I think you need some new perspective. It might sound silly, but there's a some gameplay footage that might just help you clear your mind of all your emotions and help you truly understand your place in life.

TL;DR Look up the Everything game on youtube, and watch the 10 minute video done by Playstion. Thank me later.

well user the way they built their lives depends on a variety of different factors and situations.
i wouldn't be able to answer that, however, we all live different lives. you cant expect your life to be the same as them and have the same opportunities and situations.
perhaps if you decide to present yourself to the world, get a job, and be self sufficient, opportunities may be on your way.

I have a PS2 and am an avid fan of MGS.
>inb4 lel ps2 poorfag
My dad is actually really well off. I just don't ask him for stuff, not am interested enough in vidya to buy a console myself.

Escapism doesn't work anymore. I have to get in gear.

Watch the video you daft man. It's not about the game. It's about the message.

Does anyone actually like straight gin?

>skills
Stop lying to your, you don't have any. I'm finishing masters degree in graphic desing and I already have a job waiting in Berlin. You are just lazy, whining, talentless faggot whose place belongs in strawberry fields. "I don't want to work with muslims", boo fucking hoo, cry me a river. I'm from a shit country too, btw.

Was meant for

As I said, my interest in gfx design and artistry has dwindled.

Get into a program where u can combine studying & work, then work your way up from there - if u want to succeed in life you've gotta work hard for it - you think anyone here has got all of their shit figured out exactly right and you're the only one going through this?

Of course not. That's why I asked.

just to give you some perspective, my brother barely finished got his degree in middle school and was working parttime as a garbage truck guy - he then got into an accountancy program where his college funds were paid for by the company and he ended up studying 1 day in a week and work 4 days in a week - the amount of progress he's made since then (going from a WoW addict that skipped school for months to a junior accountant), he's fully self providing, has an awesome appartment in the rich part of Amsterdam and got his life figured out

he became a completely different guy and i'm pretty sure you can do the same, you just need a kick in the butt in life sometimes

That was an uplifting read, thank you.