Last week, I told you how I was being stalked in Vancouver. Prior to that, it was Toronto...

Last week, I told you how I was being stalked in Vancouver. Prior to that, it was Toronto. I don't doubt that you wrote it off as mental illness but the picture above gives you more to consider.

Usually, it's a woman. This time it's a man who has become obsessed. (Never met him. Don't
know what he looks like.) This is what comes from constant surveillance and gossip. (In addition to those who are indifferent, fearful or hostile.) The first letter was creepy. I'll read the rest after I move at the end of the month. I figure the author is just as much a pawn/victim as the others I have encountered, so I kept his personal information out of the pic.

My own information has never received the same consideration. I can talk to a random
stranger only to find that she knows private and recent details about my life. (It's just enough harassment to keep me from making friends.)

I'm not here to complain, though. I get it. "They" don't like me. What I want is information. How do "they" do it? It's a lot of people and the games "they" play are seemingly quite intricate. I once saw a woman check me out and then check her phone. When she was done, her whole demeanor towards me had changed. Did she call for an update? Something like a *211? Was she checking her messages for some kind of mass broadcast?

"They" have been at me for almost 30 years now. It's not lessening. It has only grown. Regardless, I keep my sense of humour and I'm never intolerably unhappy. I have accepted my reality but I still want a peek behind the curtains. C'mon, anons! Spill the beans!

If you're so famous what's your name

You shouldn't be making threads like this, Jason. You're a naughty little boy.

No, not famous. Apparently, infamous. This post is for Torontonians or Vancouverites who already know my name.

Maybe you're being gang stalked

Then move to America because I don't know fuck all about you

KEK! Even if you guess my name, I still want details.

Yeah, without question.

I'm from Toronto
I don't know you

>Yeah, without question
Eventually you'll be pressures into committing some atrocity the gov can use as a false flag

I went to Las Vegas in around year 2K. They were waiting for me. All the same rituals that they still employ today.

Video tape this shit. Get a body cam

Lol why are you trying to keep a low profile in Las Vegas go to Iowa or some shit no fans are going to drive to Sioux City to greet your sorry ass

>false flag
I fell for it at the beginning. They want more.

Hard to capture this kind of thing.

What details? You already know who we are, Jason. You already know what we want. Just give it to us and it can all be over.

Also, you should check your oven, wouldn't want there to be any accidents.

People come out at 5 in the morning to be with me at the 24hr grocery. It's hilarious.

Electric oven?

Just check the oven. You'll see.

Hmm, you still here? What area? I always wanted to go somewhere where I had somebody waiting and have them report back. But reading this, they'd put it on hold.

ITT: this retard who pretends to know OP by spamming a random first name
Pic related

the fuck is this bullshit

Disappointing

KEK

So if you can't run or hide what the fuck do you want?

Details. I can't run or hide. So why am I keeping quiet? What are they saying? How do they do it? I have no friends. Not like I'm going to lose them for asking.

LARP moar, or post proof

The fuck do you mean? You oughta know who you pissed off if you did some shit you damn idiot otherwise show us nudes because you're famous so you probably get some tight clunge. At least show us some fancy furniture and shit

This post is for Torontonians or Vancouverites who know me and can spill the beans.

I was bullied 30 years back and it just kept going. I'm not famous. I know that security organization are in on it for sure.

You sounds like you have paranoid delusions.

You're fucked, the simple solution is to kill yourself

He does. I've seen his file, dude has issues.

Look, you can call me Blu. I'm not your guy, and I'm not part of whatever agency you think is after you, but I'm gonna coach you through some common sense shit because I'm sick as fuck and I've got nothing better to do than play with my phone.
1. If anyone is after you, they ain't gonna tell you shit.
2. The less you let them bother you, the less leverage they're gonna have.
3. As far as your stalkers go, use them to your advantage. The way I see it, it's a flock of fuckin crazies wherever you need them. Book some flights and don't go. It will at least fuck with the intelligence agencies trying to keep tabs on you while alleviating some pressure.
4. Hire security. In hindsight this probably should have been 1 on the list but I'm not gonna rearrange it for something that's probably bait.
5. If you have to lock yourself indoors at least keep yourself busy. You know what I'd fucking give to be able to draw my blinds for a couple weeks and just play the newest video games that have come out? For fucks sake.
6. Lawyer up. The fucking KGB/CIA/Maple Syrup equivalent doesn't have jack against a good lawyer. They lay one finger on your hard drive without your permission and their whole case goes down. You need good people to keep them accountable that way they play by the rules.
7. Give a shitton to charity to clear up public image and make a bunch of public apologies. The press will ultimately convict you, not the court.

Yeah, it does sound like that. People recognize me. They know my car. The talk about me daily. I'm like Truman from the Truman Show.

No, to much life to enjoy. It would be preferable if they didn't fuck with me but I still make the most of what I have.

I give you permission to write my full name. My stalkers know it.

You literally have all the classic symptoms of Paranoid Schizophrenia.

To quote a favorite movie (sorta related):
"...You want to find the number 216 in the world, you will be able to find it everywhere. 216 steps from a mere street corner to your front door. 216 seconds you spend riding on the elevator. When your mind becomes obsessed with anything, you will filter everything else out and find that thing everywhere."

Basically, pic related. Get help.

Holy shit you're a paranoid schizophrenic with hallucinations. Please go to a doctor. The way you're describing the "harassment" is all about how you're feeling from it, not what is actually happening. You know how common audio hallucinations are? More fucking common than organizations meant to stalk a sole individual across the continent.

Why don't you just put your name here you pussy faggot, you're the most paranoid pathetic piece of shit I've ever heard of. THE WORLD IS OUT TO GET YOU THE ONLY SAFE PLACE IS SPACE SO BUILD A ROCKET AND FLY YOUR USELESS ASS TO THE MOON.

This reads like pasta. I used to spend a year out of view but as soon as I came up for air, they started up again. Every arbitrary interval, they start people up afresh.

My feelings aren't a part of this. My feelings are great. I run through my REBT exercises regularly and they keep me sane and focused on reality. I'm not her to moan. I just want details.

here are some details
1. You are crazy
2. You need help
3. You are crazy
4. No one gives a shit
5. Your thread sucks
6. You are crazy

How would that help me? I found one user here last year who gave me some real info. I want more.

And you won't even address the possibility of being paranoid schizophrenic? I'm calling it now, this fucker is already diagnosed and is just off her meds. No reason to mess with her unless you wanna play with her delusions. She'll get picked up by the cops eventually and end up in involuntary care, but there's nothing we can do here.

It's a red herring. I don't go looking for proof. At the end of the day, I play back what has happened and it becomes apparent. When it's happening, I apply normal/usual reasons for it. That's how I know I'm not paranoid.

Being paranoid schizophrenic is more normal than being gang-stalked.

Blu here. And you better respect my pasta writing style because I'm the only one not calling you a damn psychopath you sonofabitch.
Why don't you just pay a PI to figure out who's after you and all these details? Sup Forums isn't gonna tell you shit

You're in the Matrix, Agents are coming to get you, run OP, wake up...WAKE UP

this is my post
Talking to and I am being supra straight with you, it might sound like pasta because (shitbrains) YOU LITERALLY HAVE ALL THE CLASSIC SYMPTOMS OF A PARANOID SCHIZO, and you might wanna get checked out professionally.

Or just watch the movie Pi
(No. not fucking 'The Life Of Pi(ss)' I mean a 1995ish movie, b/w, called "Pi"; Maybe you can gain some insight. If anything be entertained by one of the best indie 90's films made, do it ya schizo-braniac. Do something before you delude yourself into oblivion when there is literally nothing interesting about you at all, and you are just another one of the 7.125 billion pixels on a ball. Seriously, goddamned

Jesus you're a shitforbrains

Not so sure about that. Depends on the country.

PI is bad advice. Anonymous inquires let everyone maintain the status quo.

I'll dl it if i can find it.

Nice non-debate. Felt obligated to shitpost? It's okay, there are meds for that, pic related.

*don't blame me if you don't catch the irony*

COCKGOBLIN
BUTTFUCKER

No, no it doesn't.

Why is a PI bad advice, again?

You're definitely delusional at least. Can you not even carry on a normal conversation? You need more help than we can provide.

How is "Pi" bad advice? It's a great movie.
youtubeDOTcomSLASHwatch ?v=jo18VIoR2xU

No dickass a PI (Private investigator)

I'm not hard to find and I have it on DVD. Fuck, I'll even dropbox it to you if you like...

gang-stalking doesn't happen. People who report it are delusional.

set up security cams and booby traps. if stalker comes in they will be injured and you can beat the shit out of them

OH-SHIIIII

Now we REALLY have some conspiracy shit goin'on up in here!
Hey@Schizo don't go down in flames ya faggot

That's why I said being paranoid schizophrenic is more normal than being gang-stalked.

Because gang-stalking doesn't happen, and it is leagues more unrealistic than being paranoid schizophrenic.

This guy is right. Unless you're legitimately famous and have paparazzi, there are NO incidents even close to gang stalking. Stalkers are solo creatures by nature.

If you live in the CCCP, it's a different reality than North America.

You're going on record with something you cannot prove. If the PI is in on it, you look crazy and you're fucked.

You're confusing me with another poster.

Move is good idea. Real PI is bad idea.

You're suffering from a delusion if it can never be a possibility.

Bro, I'm not hostile. I don't have time to hate people who are being used to further some other person's agenda.

>attention whore posts cryptic directionless message, seeking attention for the attention hes receiving.

30 year whisper campaign. They bullied me into acting abnormally and they kept it going. I went on with my life but advanced in tech and the need to justify budgets for that tech, etc. have made gang-stalking a daily part of my existence.

And a normal person would be driven to action if they knew something like this happening. Your acceptance of it is indicative of having this feeling your whole life. Definitely paranoid schizophrenic, at least schizoeffective

The Demon is back up ya fuuuuuckaaas
d/l for pi
demonoidDOTpwSLASHfiles/details/2847430/4660881
You can use your old accounts as well, idk if its open invite again or not, need an invite? G/L FUCKER

Sure, like they are actually PAYING people to do this to you and it is going to eventually pay off for them; Get ahold of yourself. No one cares about you enough, no matter how much you have convinced yourself of importance your just another brick in the wall, dummuh.

What in the fucking fuck are you even talking about? You seriously sounds
exactly like my step mom. Paranoid schizophrenic with possible abuse of amphetamines. Won't even respond to conversations about her paranoia because as soon as she says the stuff she realizes how damn crazy it is.

Actually, the thread has been useless for me. Somebody is lurking who knows and they'll talk about it with the others... But with everyone in here, I'm not expecting any info.

Guys, this thread is kill.

30 years, bro. I follow REBT. Albert Ellis is my hero. I spent years doing mental exercises to keep myself rooted in reality. Accept what you can't change. Change what you can.

ap apap apap ap ap ap apapap ap ap apapapap

morsdke dode

gubbermint

You're a fucking nut if you think this rebt crap is enough to treat someone with something as serious as paranoid schizophrenia. You need legit therapy and medication. You won't even get fucked up the ass paying for it if you're still in Canada.

As many others have said already a perceived higher intelligence than others is present in nearly all paranoid-shitzo's

so...don't break your arm jerkin' yourself off there Morty.
Remember, 7.125b pixels on a ball; You are not special.

Sure, there's a payoff. I go to the store and they security sets up a scenario for me. They justify their jobs this way. Someone stares me down and they tell everyone how they put me in my place. Now the guy is a hero. Some chick acts like I'm following her. Now she thinks she's desirable. Lots of payouts for those involved.

OH SHIT!!! THERE'S A KNOCK AT MY DOOR AND I DON'T HAVE MY CAMERA

wat.jpg

I live in Vancouver, I have no idea who you are... seek help, you sound schizophrenic .

FUCK ME. I thought it was the letter guy at my door. I was a small blonde woman.

I was downtown last week staying at a hotel. Ask some friends please.

You are nothing. You are noone. Noone cares about you enough to do this shit you're poorly describing. You've got delusions of grandeur for sure. Not like you haven't heard that before though...

Lmao, re-read that, and then re-re-read what you just wrote.

NOBODY cares enough to pay money to do that to anyone...think about it...that money could be spent on blackjack and hookers. There are so many other 'experiments' (as I'm sure you think you are part of one) that have their base in actual science that outdated 1950's psychology going on all around you. mostly watching for patterns in MASS MOVEMENT (that is not just one individual, because, face it, that data is entirely useless in todays age) THEY are more interested in the herd my friend. You, are nothing, but sometimes the brain must make itself worthy. If it is a brain that has had past trauma then sometimes that ends up as a delusional, self-important, paranoid-schizophrenic.

...anything? Any of this a possibility to you or are you that far gone?

I = It
I'm not a small blonde woman.

You are now a small blonde woman.

check

em

You are now a small blonde woman.

check'd
>You are now a small blonde woman.

check them please

Tell your mom to leave you alone

I'm betting she's heard all of this before. Spot on mate. I just think she's so delusional and off her meds (thinks she's fine because of rebt lol) that she isn't even absorbing the information. Or maybe she thinks we're a part of the organization that somehow has all her info... There's no winning with this

Why are you so sure its a she?
>OH-SHIIII

Might be wrong there, but I thought he/she referred to herself that way.

In any case she is now
>A small blonde woman

if dubs op has to post pic of face or else spiders will crawl out of their anus when they next close their eyes to sleep

rats one off

Worth is not a concept I subscribe to. I exist and for as long as I do, I would prefer to focus on what makes me happy. I don't do things to prove myself or any other such bull shit. It's unfortunate that people act this way, but I can be happy regardless. If they have a problem, I never need make it mine.

Just curious how they know and share so much information about me in such an up-to-date fashion.

Well then.

My sister has mild skitzophrenia, she is normal for the most part however when she gets drugs into her system (namely weed) for the next week or so she is a complete mess ( Paronia, isolationism, delusions, you name it) she wrote in a journal while she was in one of her episodes (if I can find it I'll post it here) it only has a few pages but it was a good read for the most part.

If I were, I would buy a vibrator. I'm too straight to get fucked by a dude even as a woman.

Because the information is coming from your own mind. A person can move their mouth and you could be hearing your own thoughts in their voice as a paranoid schizophrenic.

Should I re-share a quote from "Pi'?

"...You want to find the number 216 in the world, you will be able to find it everywhere. 216 steps from a mere street corner to your front door. 216 seconds you spend riding on the elevator. When your mind becomes obsessed with anything, you will filter everything else out and find that thing everywhere."

Do you see what is going on here? Does this conversation seem tedious to me?

Faggot.