Sup Sup Forumsros

sup Sup Forumsros

i know you arent my personal army but im in a tight spot.

i work at a gas station and had some fucking mexicans drive off without paying for 350$ worth of diesel, and i had to pay it.

when we checked the cameras the quality is too poor to ID the company name on the side of the truck.

im hoping there is a Sup Forumsrother out there who can CSI ENHANCE this and maybe get a company name or phone number so i can get my cash back.

PLZ HELP

Hahaha you dumb cocksucker. Are you actually going to let your employer make you pay for a theft you have zero control over? Obviously you are too poor to have an actual lawyer so I'd suggest just bluffing and telling them you are going to call whatever workers rights board you have in your state/province. Trust me dude, they cannot do that.

the thing is I had some control of the situation, so it still is my fault.

i held their credit card while they fueled and when they came to pay it declined. they told me they were going to get a different card then bolted

Still not your fault. Don't be a faggot and fight back. Tell em you'll take em to court cause you're not an idiot and watch them be like "oh no that won't be necessary don't worry about it blah blah blah"

Nah, still not your fault. Call the police and file a report. I bet your boss is insured for that shit if he isnt its his own fault. Fuck the bourgeoisie scum that steal your labor and also your wages. Its not right, sorry dude.

i thought about this but i dont want to risk my job, knowing the owners, they would find a way to make it my fault

Maybe you should kill your bosses.

Is that a tow truck? You could try googling for local towing companies

what's your location? town, city, state.
any idea what kind of business they were associated with? construction, roadwork, porch sitting, etc.
Kinda looks like a cheap tow truck? No bed and something behind it or attached to it?

its a flatbed company truck, the only solid info i have gathered is that the company is located in Oklahoma. (second row on driverside door)

Best I can do, user. If you had a few frames of video, I could definitely do it.

okla user here. Looks like it says Bixby, Ok

That's what you get for being a dumbfuck and not asking those beaners to prepay.

im located in arkansas, but the company i believe is centered in oklahoma, based on the second row an "OK" is visible at the end.

im thinking it is some kind of landscaping company, considering it was all mexicans and had a gooseneck trailer with a small backhoe on it

This is why you join the IWW, or at least work in a unionized environment. Piece of shit bosses can't fuck you for anything, and you'll be defended in your workplace.

Cops are class traitors, fellow woke user. They won't help OP, but they'll probably help the business owner, muh property and all. It doesn't help OP.

Jajaja pinche gringo pendejo!

i have 2 more angles, but the first one was the best

Your security cameras suck dick.
Here's what I was able to do. Still illegible

There are not a lot of languages that make you instantly appear like a subhuman. Unfortunately Spanish is one of those.

Is there any construction or something going on near you? I'm wondering why a landscaping company or whatever that truck is for is doing out-of-state

Aay so salty

Literally nothing you are posting makes any sense.

There are so many flaws with the logic of this story that I can't do anything but shake my head.

Moving weed

Having gas stations with pumps that doesn't require the customer to pay first is just asking for what happened to OP.

You don't have a few frames from the same angle?

Can't see it, but you probs want the guys on either
for the text
or
for the car, so you file that shit to the local coppers, can't be many branded, white pickups of one brand in the area

Sadly in Sup Forums the topic is just gonna be smothered over by Cancer threads, get out while you can

Godspeed user, may many successful petrol refills come to you

i live in a city about 20 miles from oklahoma border. so not all too uncommon

Sure, sure. But when I speak Spanish to your girl, watch them panties drop.

What's the use having cameras if they're gonna suck?

Here come the autistic commies to shit up the thread

hey, stupid, why would you possibly have had to pay for the gas yourself?
talk to your union rep about that, or the fucking Labor Department.
your boss is robbing you.
this is his problem, not yours.
don't blame the thieves, blame your fucking boss.

high-flow diesel pumps authorize differently due to volume they pump they usually only let you pump $75 on a card unless you go inside and have them activate it....retard should have gotten their license before he just let them roll off without paying though

Hahahah I work at a gas station and that is the oldest trick in the book lmao you deserve it for being an idiot lol you do know that credit cards decline and holding onto someone's card is the dumbest thing you can do. Additionally you didn't run after them to get a license plate?

WEAPONIZED AUTISM INCOMING

Not all communists or anarchists are tankies, you fucking knuckledragger. Crack open a book, you're what's ruining America.

"But muh billionaires! But muh bootlicking!"

WAT

your may may is very funny.
I will be using it much friendo!
Don't let the commies win, brother!

Where is the general location? Is that a towing company truck?

can't you go back into the transaction history and get the information on the credit card holder? all that shit's recorded

also it is OPs responsibility to cough up the $350 because
1. he will lose his job
2. he can't afford an attorney or raising hell over it
now's not the time to talk about litigation or unionization, focus on the task at hand.

OP is working, i'm sure a decent citizen and not a nigger. I accept this personal army request.

>350$ worth of diesel
that truck only holds like 35 gallons tho, where da fuck you at?

gas station location; alma arkansas

its not a tow truck but a flatbed work company truck, had a gooseneck trailer blockimg license plate

Read the other posts dumb fuck...
Lives near the border of Arkansas and Oklahoma - truck is likely from Oklahoma, and one poster says he thinks it says Bixby Oklahoma

they also filled a rectangular prism-like gas tank on the back of the flatbed, as well as a backhoe

The truck says "Amigo's"

Look it up in the phone book.

There only has to be a few "Amigo's" companies in your town.

Is that the biggest pics that you can export from the cameras? the problem is the images are so small to see detail

get

also i think he's right

i wish i had full access to the cameras but these screencaps were sent by my manager. unfortunately only they have acess

no cameras inside?

No, it doesn't.

>CSI ENHANCE
not a fucking movie fgt

Hey OP try "Amigo Landscaping L.L.C" in Tulsa Oklahoma

I thought the same thing.

Still working on it... after correcting the aspect and cleaning it up a bit, it looks like "Mike's" or something similar.

Your boss let his friend steal the gas and is now blaming you bruh. Thats why he sent you shit images and no license. But fuck him dont pay the 350. Youre better off getting fired and collecting unemployment than paying that bs

thanks for keeping up the effort,

ive found a landscaping company in bixby OK called "Mesa Landscaping"

still searching tho

bumping for interest

it's a name, ends with 's
I don't think it says amigo

It has to be a name because that's possessive

I'm feeling the same. definitely 's.

Niki's
Nick's
Mike's

>Too much of a pussy to stop some wet backs from stealing and
>Stupid as fuck to let them both return to their truck
>Pays for diesel anyway
>Asks Sup Forums for help because he can't sort his own issues

#1 Cuck OP

Not OP
but go be a NEET elsewhere

>backs from stealing and
>>Stupid

Says the skinny nerd who works part-time at McDonalds

Could also be a trucking company... could explain why driver didn't care about the cameras.

>rental

OP here, based on the help you guys gave im compiling a list of possible suspects.

company names / location / phone numbers

once i get a solid amount of suspects i will be calling all these companies and trying to find the culprit.

ALSO MORE INFO

the companys card that declined was from an Armstrong Bank. i know its not easy to get info from the banks because i tryed before, but still more info better than less

>the companys card that declined was from an Armstrong Bank. i know its not easy to get info from the banks because i tryed before, but still more info better than l

call police
give them pics and card info
they can get the info from the bank

desperation bump

Good luck man

jokes on you.
I'm gay, which makes you a faggot.

look at the ops pic

clearly says 'amigos'
There can't be too many amigo plumbing business's where OP lives. just google that

also you're saying you'll lose your job at a gas station? Who gives a fuck?

AMIGOS

snitches get stitches OP

Why would anyone Install such shitty cameras where you cant even see the big letters on the door? What is this? 240p camera? 1080p camera nowadays are 20$ more. What a faggot guy. Also its not ur problem to pay since u stol nothing.

Pico, you're a sub tier human race and can barely make your child support drop

No, it isn't Amigos.

You need to look beyond what your brain is telling you. Actually LOOK. It can't be Amigos.

It is not possible to do that type of stuff that's just in the movies to do that you would have to go back in time and put in a better camera

The whole footage will be more helpful, CSI enhancer used multi frame to clear the details such as the name of the compagny

Can't help you find them but if you find out who they are I can kill them for a cheap $500

Have you tried contacting your local news? You know, they can help with this. They may not air a segment on it, but at least they may write an article about it.

The photo sucks. I can't identify the letters but the pattern of the letters and the truck itself can be identified.

If you really cared about that $350, you'd do it. And you should. What more do you have to lose?

Wrong, check Ikena Forensic

How about u give an high res pic? You can't even read time in that good

>also you're saying you'll lose your job at a gas station? Who gives a fuck?
you got job security? that's great.
yeah, it's not that easy to quit a shitty job you absolutely need, especially when you have 20-50 people applying for the same shitty job at another company.
so yeah, welcome to the real world.

Use this software, you need the whole footage

Can't you upload the raw footage somewhere? That would make things a bit easier.

bumping for great justice

where you live OP?
this has to be bait, every gas station I know has a cam to capture plates and the pics you've shared seem selective

If you really wanted help you'd give us more info
Im sticking with Amigos, in saying that surely OP got a look at the car

Anyone else think it might say

IZZY'S

If that was true there would still be a record of the declined card. 100% fake and gay

I am on a shitty mobile and I can't do shit, I just wanna take a moment to realize what a bunch of marvelous faggots all the people trying to help this poor /btard are.

Don't forget you're here forever. Gladly. Come on, put those jalapeƱos where they belong. Greetings from EU.

Sorry bro I didnt mean to offend
ok, so if you need help....
1) Where do you live or where is the gas station at least, just the city will do if you're paranoid
2) What did the guys look like?
3) anything peculiar? tray looks like it's missing from the shot

need more info brosef, don't be scared of them 'finding out' they broke the law, not you.

There is a difference between video and picture. A video are thousands of pictures which makes it more different data then a picture. You can't make out of a bit data, more other data.

Working on that for you user..

No other camera around ?

thought u pay before you get gas ur fault nigger

i just searched for it, nothing in oklahoma by that name

Of course, it will very less effective with one pic.

im not OP
I just know where OP is in life.

Best I can do.

I (*) Z I(L?) Y S

It won't work with one pic at all. It's just not possible. I'm a computer science student. Trust me

There is no way to make it your fault faggot. They literally have to make you verbally agree or get you to sign an agreement if they want to dock your pay.
As for on the job losses, you literally could have knowingly let the guy leave, its still not your legal or financial responsibilty to protect your employers property.

And on a side note, you couldn't have know he would do it. Just get a differant job.