What's Sup Forums smoking this fine day?

what's Sup Forums smoking this fine day?

your moms cock

Little nibbly something called Black Cherry Soda. It's a pretty bold name, and has some flavor. The flush and cure on it is meh so it tastes a bit ashy. Get's me stoned enough and I usually end up doing yoga for an hour or so.

After words a bath full of green colors, salt and smells that blend with my hippie musk haha...

It doesn't have a name because we're not gay here

You smoke it, you get high

Americans are sad

What the fuck?!

I do seduce myself, after taking a few puffs of the jazz cabbage every once in a while.

oh shit you got me

Lil bit of maui wowie

You're the same guy at the party that thinks natty ice is the best shit on Earth. If it isn't good, it doesn't get you high...Why waste your body on low quality drugs? :C

White Rhino, gonna pop a few Xanax later tonight, too. Xans aren't my go-to and I avoid them these days, but I've been stressed as fuck lately, and the combo is perfect for chilling your nerves.

What is so confusing about their comment? Does flushing and curing weed confuse you, newbie? Chilling in a tub with green bathbombs foreign as fuck for you?

i have anxiety and have tried to get xans from my doctor forever. he never gives them to me but oh well, weed helps enough for me.

purple trainwreck shatter

sounds good user
do you or anyone else know if it's possible to dab without a dab rig?

Some fire oil bro.

Just got a thermal banger with a bubble cap that fits most of my rigs

Shits so cash

buy a titan nail and an adapter for your bong (metal expands, better fuck up an adapter than your bong)

i only have a shitty $20 bong where the downstem is attached to the bowl, so i don't think it has a standardized 14 or 18mm joint

that sucks.
i have pic related, used an adapter from 18,8 to 14,4 and put an universal (14.4&18.8) titanium nail into it.

maybe you can find a downstem in which you can put different bowls. will probably cost less than a special rig

I used to be prescribed them in the past, then was prescribed Clonazepam. I quit all drugs sans pot except for a very VERY rare and occasional opiate or benzo. Pot usually works for me, but I've been stressed as fuck beyond belief. Looking for employment, going back to school, I need a tooth fixed and have been in pain, my windshield got smashed by a rock that was going by an oncoming truck's tires, etc. Bunch of gnarly shit, so I need the little extra pick-me-up.

/thread

Hot knife it. Also, some smokeshops sell super cheap oil/dab pens.

yeah i get it, i could use them sometimes myself. and about the tooth problem, you have no clue how much i feel you on that.

bump

have a free bump OP

Crack

thanks user, nice nug

I wish bro. Gonna be job searching in a few weeks

was about an once, but sadly it wasn't one nug but multiple ones pressed together :(

ounce*

A cigarette, you fucking burnout. Go irritate someone else.

smoking that devil's lettuce.

nice, i got tripss

youre the only one being irritating

Taffy on the left, cookies on the right. I'm not sure what the specific names are, dealer didn't know either.

about to smoke the last of my wax. no fucking clue what the strain is

Good deal then.

Oh and a mix of both in the middle.

Some tasty budder

is that a jar of kief? did you buy it like that or did you collect it?

yup. collect it

pic related, posted in a 420 thread a while back

Bought some Polm today. Usually a haze smoker 24/7 since good quality hasj is kinda expensive or hard to find. Love this one

nice bro, i always use my kief when i have just enough to top a bowl lol i should try collecting it some more

i usually brush my grinder screen after every time i grind something. then i just empty all the kief at the end of the day into the jar ^^

is that some kind of hash? i only smoke bud so i'm not really sure.

sour tangie. i really like it so far

Yes it is bro

got any pic?

First post best post. What a gay thread.

Air.

this fuckin shit

>pop a few Xanax later tonight
take the whole bottle and kys faggot

Ghost og out of my 2 foot triple honeycomb perc bong taking gorilla glue dabs out if the cherry on the bowl because i dont have a rig. Im torched.

Moxie Diamond Cookies Live Resin

Stinky nugs