Tonight I was fucked by a Thai ladyboy, ask me anything. Pic related

Tonight I was fucked by a Thai ladyboy, ask me anything. Pic related

you win

How disappointed are your parents in your life choices?

Why are you such a faggot

When I am in Pattaya I normally cannot send messages or start threads on 4 chan. How did you manage to. ?

they don't know about them haha

Thai women don't exist
That's a tranny

Who ate whose ass?

Any ATM?

Bareback or rubber?

Did you swallow or get bred?

no one ate ass

I sucked her before she fucked me, my first time so started slow.

rubber

wish i'd swalled but she came inside me

Where do you live? I'd love to pay for her.

How much did it cost? How did it feel to get fucked for the first time? I'm thinking of doing the same thing. Did you fuck her after? Did she suck you off?

>she

do you have any more pictures

lol..im Thai and i started "transitioning"(im not going post-op, just hormones) last year
Its in our blood I guess ^.^

What's your contact, I'll pay for you to come live in the west if you be my house wife

Share your progress pictures

UK, she was £100 and so worth it. I was really nervous but it was actually all fine. she lubed up my ass and put her cock inside me. hurt like hell and had to get her to stop at first. then i eased into it and by the of it i had me legs over her shoulders as she pounded me. felt amazing. coulnt walk properly afterwards.. we sucked each other before she fucked me. i didnt fuck her in the end

where/how did u jizz bro, i always wonder what it'd be like to get fucked and handjob'd and cum like that

thats how i came. she was fucking me and then wanked me as the same time. ended up cumming all over my chest

Are traps gay

nice, how does it compare to a normal jizzing?

i came so hard with her inside me. its way better

nice, it's something i kinda feel like i want to do but don't know if i can be bothered with the whole process of setting it up

YOU ARE SO FULL OF SHIT! YOU DIDN'T GO WITH ANY LADYBOY..

i did so good one

yeah i started chatting to her last night and then went tonight

คุณมาจากไหน?

Are you in Thailand?

Feel the aids coming on yet?

uk

> I payed money to have a Thai lady boy fuck me in the ass.

Have you ever said that sentence out loud to yourself?

Fair enough. Like I said earlier chan won't allow you to send posts like this when you are in Thailand.
Where have you been then Bkk or Pattaya.?

Fair enough. Like I said earlier chan won't allow you to send posts like this when you are in Thailand.
Where have you been then Bkk or Pattaya.?

Now you have AIDS.
Did you pay for your Arse Injected Death Sentence?

Where abouts in the UK? Link to her contact details?

I don't want to know nothing about it. Keep it to yourself and your other degenerate friends

i just tried to get one but im poor, how can i meet cute ladyboys in california for free :|

Where in the UK is she and how did you find her?

did you say no homo after he fucked you?