Fappening Thread

Fappening Thread

Post the latest leaks and latest news and info

Some delicious Fappening copy-pasta. Spread the word.

> Did [celeb] leak?

Unless you've already read about them in a news report or they're a WWE member, most likely not. Sup Forums has seen a huge increase in troll reports starting about 24 hours after the first leak.

> Will [celeb] leak?

Probably not. Any rumored "lists" have proven unreliable, a combination of wishful thinking and acknowledgement of nudes that aren't up for trade and thus certainly not up for leak.

> Is this pic of [celeb] legit?

Hard maybe. If you got it from celebjihad and can't find it anywhere else, probably not. If you got it from several sites, it's more likely real.

> Where are the pics leaking?

In private vola rooms primarily. Don't ask for an invitation, you won't get one. The main one was a sight to see the first night after the leaks: 3000 members and seemingly most of them trolls. It got nuked, and the traders have been (rightly) stingy ever since.

> Why now?

No one really knows. One theory is that Emma Watson leaks were released on one year anniversary of original Fappening "hacker" conviction to prove a point. This devalued some datasets that got posted. WWE guy (now guys) decided to join on later.

> What do we do?

Don't believe anyone. Don't doubt anyone. Don't ask for anything. Dont expect anything. Sup Forums and let Sup Forums

Literally first reply pic in and it's a fake. Fappening Bar's closed boys. You don't have to home to 9gag, but you can't stay here.

Sup Forums pretty much is 9gag at this point

Just relax.

Ariana granda

Another one

Anyone have that Britney Spears pic from yesterday?

>tfw never see Holly Willobooby sucking dick

Something .rar witch new leaked compilatiĆ³n?

State your proof

QUINTS DEMANDS PROOF!

Oh I don't not have prove. I got them both from a vola room

Sadly no, but did you see the amazing 3-part list posted this morning. Coming in August, 52 Maisie pics (3 with Sophie).
It's fake as shit and I'm sad.

OH SHIT QUINTS! There better be some proof now

Whoa what the fuck?

link?

Who's this?

If he's lying, he doesn't know the vola. If he's truthful, he's not dumb enough to post vola. Either way, no vola.

No way. If I post the room. Sup Forums will fuck it all up. I've been quietly chillin in that room for two days.

There was a 3 part Britney yesterday that I saw. Hoping it was real. Will always be real in my mind.

I know your pain!

Katie Cassidy. I don't watch Arrow, but supposedly she's on it?

I'm high on dick, yo

I know I've seen Ariana in a hairband like that one before. Sup Forums CSI check cleared, we have a real one.

wooooow

It's her

my penis could explode

were the giada pictures posted today?

Ok. And you know this how. That could be anybody

I got em this morning

post every fucking think dude

They don't exist. Don't be so gullible

HER FUCKING LEG

That's the only two I have

Only two what? I don't see shit dude. Whatever

maybe he was talking about """Ariana"""

I posted two Ariana Grande pics. That's all have from today. No giada or whatever the fuck her name is.

You're right. My bad

:(

dat ass too

kek

Not so much the ass as the broken spine conecting it to the body

Heard 2 of her pictures is making the rounds.

I wish there was some Mega A Listers that would drop. I'm so sick of having to google these chicks because I've never heard of them. Giada would be the shit. I'm starting to think that rumor was born out of wishful thinking.

left guy knows where it's at

sauce?

lol You guys know Ari has like 4 tattoos on her fingers? Nice try... fucking stupid.

LAUREL

you can already see her asshole in a old nude pic she did a couple of years ago.
hope it's full frontal and pussy, bj would be godlike

I know right.
Treating her like a piece of meat.

you can't see the girls right hand, so the tats could be there. it's not disproved at this time

Still not proven either though

Melissa Benoist, first Fappening

...You can clearly see both hands and almost all of her fingers in the second picture. lol

yeah man, I want to believe, too.
Have a mega crush on her... really want it to be true...

0,00001% tho

whoops, was looking at the first pic only derp

WAIT IS THERE ANOTHER FAPPENING???

That's the thing. With the original Fappening, there was no news or info, or "schedule" of drops. It just dropped. Boom. That's why I call bullshit on all these fucking lists that are making the rounds. Just Trolls

Her giving a bj to fez wouldn't be the highlight of my night.....but I'll take it.

there's been mini fappenings for a while now

You really think Ariana Grande is drinking cheap ass Ozarka brand water from Texas?

has arriana been seen with that necklace on before?

...and this Tattoo? She got it in 2014. She's got tattoos on both her hands and one on her neck as well. If anyone ever thought those were Ariana they're slow lol

better than a kick in the nuts

Its there any scarlet johanson?

she has plenty of pearl necklaces... from black men.

Just fucking debunked loser

Oh I never believed them anyway, but what i meant to illustrate was that you couldn't base it off of that alone. but I was mistaken anyway

I want to believe

motherfucker

Do you have the full set?

Post the rest, she looks like a fun fuck

more

That's all there is, I wish there was more

Nice

damn oh well thank you

Quads demands more

The one I just posted is supposed to be her

kek epic rawling thread it is!

who