Name a better Villain

Name a better Villain.

>Pro Tip
>You Cant

*ahem*

Your a moron

Cell was better come on

That aint a villian, that is a cartoon or anime you fucking weeabo.

literally any villain that has even the slightest shred of real personality or a half decent motivation

excuse you

get that shit out of here user.

ow edgy

Illl show you my dubs.

>inb4 anyone takess this obvious and horrid quality bait

Worst villain with the most retarded reason I ever read about.
Even yamcha was a better villain.

Beerus kicked all their asses and even with everyone's energy, didn't even faze him.

The woman who lives across the hall is a better villain than that fucking twat. She steals my newspaper and her dog never shuts the fuck up. Fucking bitch.

I'd say a thing about Villains, but i fear its all wasted on you kids

>Chosen to destroy all of humanity, creation, and time because fuck it.
>Hates Goku the most because he cried non-stop when they were babies
>Loses all type of reasoning and control when entering LSSJ mode
>Goes on a rampage to destroy the planet
>Has no real motive
>Father basically didn't love him, and wanted to use him to control the galaxy for wealth/power.

Kind of a shit villain if you ask me, it's like a superman with autism, retardation, and down sydrome all at the same time.

hey, his concept was pretty cool, it was just executed poorly.

>One dimensional edge lord
>Best villain

Pick one

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
OKOKOK REAL TALK OVER HERE
THIS IS WHY YOU ARE GREENTEXTING.

>> SEE PPL? THIS IS A Sup Forums USER. I LOVE YOU!!!!

BROLY IS FUCKING WEEABO SHIT

>i'm evil because when I was a baby kakarotto cryied besides my craddle
'Executed poorly' is too generous.

Best villian?

I dunno about best, but this one really is up there.

Please type like an educated person, thank you.

Flagg

KAKKAROT!!!
worst db villain imo.
Freeza is best db villain, hands down.

too easy

bruh

albedo was a little bitch.

he was no different than the typical long-running anime series' villains.

the REAL villains in that series are the ones who cut its production from 7 games down to 3

i think Broccoli is pretty dank.

Syck my dyk

oh and also whoever did XS2, because that game was shit.

i think you have pretty autism

i don't even know who that is

bald griffith

Bald Griffith.

Already said that fgt.

why does it bother you that he likes something you don't like? are you autistic or something?

a google search doesn't even yield results outside of images. can't be that good.

>cartoon or anime faggot
Are you actually 9 years old and just learned about the Internet or just straight up autistic?

AND YOU ARE? THE KING OF THE WORLD? OF THE FORUM? GO BACK TO TAKE THOSE UGLY ADDERALLS YOU FUCKING AUTISTIC MOWFO

Found the 12 year old.

OK WE HAVE A TRIGGERED KID WHO LOVES DBZ!!!! HES A LAWYEEEAR OF DBZ!!! IN A FUCKING DISGUSTING FORUM FOR RETARDS!!! DANGER BEWARE!!!

found the guy who takes the bait every fucking time because he thinks he's superior to everyone else

I thought Batman Forever established the fact that nipples on a superhero's costume are never a good idea. How quickly we forget.

Lol nois bait

Dont worry, im here to save this shit thread

Post pictures of you're mom I think dbz is cool

Literally any villain is better than garbage Broly

Cell was good... But his attitude didn't do it for me. Like he just wanted to play, and waited for some time to get his games...
Nah... Freeza was much better.
Killed Vegeta just cos he talked too much and took too much time dying, killed Piccolo because he protected the little Namek, and literally exploded Krillin just for fun...
That was a real villain.

broly wasn't a bad villian, he just had the shittiest motivation of all time

Not a real bad villain, he really thought what he did was good for Mankind.
A real villain has it in its blood., not thinking about it.

Did yours steal 40 cakes?

unspeakable

Davy Jones without a doubt, btw I like broly but I think that cell was better

kek

Jar Jar Binks did more damage than this guy.
All this guy did was talk and ake others do the dirty stuff...

Like I said :

you're an idiot. :p

it's actually *your

that's not sasuke

Hans Landa

Easy

get on my level of deep

Dubs of truth

it's hard to tell since every character in naruto other than rock lee was one-dimensional and an edge lord

when they crippled rock lee in the chuunin exams by giving gaara a stupid ass deus ex machina i stopped watching that series.

there's no one at the exams that could have actually stopped lee, so they had to ruin his time to shine and gave him shitty cameos after

i hate that series

Love the series, but I agree with you all the way about Lee.

This bitch

Lee should've been the protag.

Well TBH it's Rock Lee's fault. The producers actually made him so strong that it would be unreasonable for him to be running around at 100%. The Eight Gates thing would have run the fuck over anything up through Shippuden if he wasn't crippled in some way.

DIOOOOOOOOO

nah, lee would have been too strong as a protag. you need a "high school wish fulfillment" character like naruto as the protag or else you end up with a non-funny version of one-punch man.

like, the only character at the exams who stood a chance was naruto with his stupid fox shit. neji couldn't do shit because he has to SEE the attacks in order to block them. rock lee was too fast for anyone at the exams. and gaara only lived because of plot armour

>treats only childhood friend like shit
>takes off with some Hippie leaving Forest to struggle with life after the war
>returns when he is rich
>fucks him and leaves
>returns when she has AIDS
>dies and leaves him with a kid
An hero

Bitch Please

Fucking weeb cunts.
"But madara *coughs up food* is the strongest *scratches unshaven 3rd chin* anime character *eats chicken tendy* ever"

Probably many better villlains out there. If we're talking anime, though, this guy definitely deserves a mention.

i think i love you. you deserve so much more. please lets be friends

Yiss

Sure, why not? How goes it, user?

most overrated and retarded villain ever.

Gunna back that up or just being non-conformist?

Beerus is alright. I dig him, but he's not my favorite. Unless OP was simply referring to power, I wouldn't put Beerus as the best (but Whis is probably stronger anyway).

Underrated post. This fucking guy. Still pisses me off Wahlburg didn't murder him.
>Also fuck off chumps.

He is stronger and the only reason Beerus didn't destroy earth right away. But not sure if that makes Whis a villian tho.

Bit of both, I fucking hate jojo's fan, they're the most obnoxious and dumb fans.
The anime (didnt read the manga) is a shitshow where every dialogue is so retarded that I lost 5iq for every episodes I watched, Dio is so caricatural to the extreme that Im physically hurt everytime he speaks, never heard such low iq dialogues in everything I saw in my entire life.
If it wasn't so serious I could maybe enjoy the thing by laughing, but everything is so serious that I can't.
When I hear fans telling that jojo's "fights" are the most awesome "fights" you can see in any anime on earth I just want to to cuth their throat djihad style.

Obama

easy

Not a good villain, but he's a great character

HxH is so good at making lovable "villans"

Do even Kefka, faggots?