Be me

Be me
Be 30
Got asked out by a 8th grade today
Said yes
I now have to go out with her
Don't know what to do since idk what little girls do to have fun

Any suggestion? Nothing lewd pls.

take her to the cinema, buy her ice cream, say goodnight like a gentleman, get arrested by police the next day

Pedophillip

Show up to her house. And have a seat right there

The date will be in the afternoon

Also 14yo is legal where I live

ok then

take her to the cinema, buy her icecream, say goodbye like a gentleman, get arrested later that evening

Where do you live

europe

Take her to go see a bombing and then when the mood is right throw her in a crowd of Muslims and watch her get raped

Oh dude, I like her, she's cute and funny! Don't wanna happen anything bad to her

.. and later on, visit the USA with her and take her to see a school shooting and have her get raped by niggers.

You didn't have to say yes. That you said yes and now feel obligated to hang with a child probably means you're either mentally retarded or just a creepy sped. tl:dr you should probably kill yourself.

or have her watch all the white americans cry about everything while their daughters get fucked by every negro on the block

that'll be fun too.

Butthurt Eurofag detected

i said yes bc i wanna fuck the shit out of her

says the buttblasted burger who wrote:
topkækz m8

lol no

>Be you
>Be a lying pedophile with strange fantasies

Yes i'm a pedo, i like younger girls tho

not a fantasy

no serious advices?

nice shoop feggit fight me irl

Bruh, what. How does a 30 year old even come to speak to an 8th grader on a personal level to where they "ask you out"

i works with kids

Stand her up or face prison you worthless peadophile

Meh i'm gonna legally fuck the shit out of her virgin pussy since idk what else to do, fking americunts

EU FTW