Almost a month later

>almost a month later
>it's barely discussed anymore

What did Sup Forums mean by this?

it's a shit album that was way too hyped up

it's because it's an OK album.
which, desu is actually good, tons of hip hop legends have a few just OK albums in the middle of thier discography
he'll have another 10/10 eventually, but we probably won't care by that point, since we'll have moved on to nu jack swing by then

it's fucking forgettable

What's there to discuss?

The fact that BLOOD is actually the best song on the album

It was a piece of shit.

BLOOD hardly even counts as a song. Besides, real patricians know that DUCKWORTH is the best song.

Add a cuck and an SJW and this is the best shitpost template. Congrats user.

This, minus the 10/10 coming soon. Don't get hype and you won't get disappoint ever.

#BLM supporters are cucks.

it's a very solid album, no real interest in discussing it with the alt-righters on mu desu

> Using cuck unironically
> Pepe trump image
Finally another redditor xD thought I was the only one!

>muh alt right
does anyone still believe this is a real thing?

>not into post-irony
>being a literal pleb

nice triples my friend

>does anyone still believe this is a real thing?
it's amazing that someone can have no awareness of the world outside of Sup Forums

haha wtf

Sup Forums never had as big an alt-right presence as other boards

It's definitely album of the year so far for me.

It's still my most listened album the last few weeks. That and A Crow Looked at Me.

You're an idiot, it's had more discussion than any album on Sup Forums, and nothing gets diccused on Sup Forums

The 30 active faggots on this board, not discussing music is in no way representory of said musics reception.

OP is a faggot, there's a thread about this album every single day.

nice quads

It's literally a boogeyman invented by the MSM and their controp stooges. No one on Sup Forums or even real WN sites calls themselves "alt right".

It's mediocre.

I'm pretty over hip hop in general. I don't know if it's because I'm getting older or because I don't smoke weed anymore, but I just can't listen to anything with a rap over it without cringing and rushing for the skip button