>also considering killing myself
love,

a Sup Forumsack.

thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

wizchan.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>a Sup Forumsack
Do it, the relative IQ of the world would increase.

Can I have your stuff?

Stay alive please. Do it for your future family.

>30 years old
>a Sup Forumsack

This motherfucker never gonna have a family.

On the plus side, OP: wizchan.org/

Im sterile.
I would love to fight for the right cause but it wolnt happen until all is lost.
we are finished.

kys you attention-seeking bitch

Why? 25-38 are the male prime years

>turning 30 today
>also considering attention whoring on Sup Forums
love,

a Sup Forumsack.

thoughts?

fixed your post.

Second.

we all know you're not gonna do it you fucking faggot so shut the fuck up and stop wasting our time.

Why are you considering it, OP?

>stop wasting our time.

>because I absolutely needed to post and could not simply ignore the thread.

ok

>implying you wolnt end up on Sup Forums

what else is there to do?
fund the jew?
watch my ex-gf's get blacked.
there is nothing left for me...
im going to drive up to a nice spot in the woods and off my self. figured some young Sup Forumstards might like to know is ahead of them from an oldfag.

I recently turned 30 and it gave me motivation to change shit.
Being 30, unemployed, living at home is just sad... and I want to change that.

>implying you wolnt end up on Sup Forums
No one cares you degenerate. No one cares about your white race. No one cares about your men's rights. No one cares about your 2nd amendment.

Most importantly, no one cares about you. You've spent your entire life being pathetic, having no balls and resenting chad/blacks/women from the shadows. Maybe if you weren't such an autist and so hateful, people would actually love you and would want to be around you. Instead, you're forever alone, and that's what you deserve.

I moved out of my parents when i was 15.
never finished college. did 8 years in the navy.
one of my GF's had my friends kid and im still paying for it.
will never move up in my programming job because H1B.

I just dont see anything happening thats good any more.

nice projections.
>inb4 10' cock makeing 120k at wendys as a chef.
what are you proud on in your life? why dont you just put a shell through your skull?

You don't have any hobbies?

Damn. You do need to grow up. Nearing 30 and thinking like an adolescent. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Have you considered other options? Perhaps wander to new pastures. Start a life elsewhere since you seem to be emotionally driven. It'd take your mind away from the place that is just not doing anything for you anymore.

bruh this is all because you got dumped? get over that shit. Go to the gym or some shit like all the rest that get dumped. Happens to everyone.

>what are you proud on in your life? why dont you just put a shell through your skull?
Here's a concept that's probably alien to you:

Life is enjoyable. I enjoy life. I do not feel any 'heavy weight' on me bearing me down. I do not feel hopelessness. I have no reason to want to kill myself. I have not a care in the world, scarcely a worry.

Sucks to be a Sup Forumsack manchild though, right?

I'm 68 years old I still trick or treat

paying as in child support?

I enjoied networking and hacking, then I got V&.
i worked down to repairing electronics then i got asked about the vacuum tubes i was buying and black listed so I cant rebuild radios anymore.
I liked rebuilding cars but its too expensive.

so...drinking.

Ive lived in every stated in the US. Ive been to 2 dozen countries. where do I go?

because of the WA judicial system Im still paying 571/mo to my last fuck friend. women are just looking for money, nothing more.

>10 years ago you were a 20 yr old spry young lad
>10 years from now you'll be 40
h-heh

>. I do not feel any 'heavy weight' on me bearing me down. I do not feel hopelessness. I have no reason to want to kill myself. I have not a care in the world, scarcely a worry.

Then you are not a man.

yeah. worst part is , never seen the kid. I hear her and my old drinking buddy have 3 kids now.

Dude if you are going to do something so stupid at least make it worthwhile, set fire to that bitch apartment and record it, or shoot the nigga that fucked ur gf, still sounds like a pretty limp excuse to end yourself, but if you must then go ahead, at least enjoy since everything is going to end, just a friendly advice.

what the fuck. have you done a paternity test? does that help the case?

Whatever brah, I'm not the one considering suicide and begging for attention on Sup Forums lol. If that means I'm not a man then so be it, no skin off my back, I'll forget about you in 5 minutes :)

People like you are disgusting, you should kys instead.

Do you just not want to go anywhere anymore? The world is big. Plenty to offer for those who are willing to chase it.

Go sailing and live on the sea.

Thats trite petty bulshit. I want to put my country back on track but nothing short of civil war 2 will do it now and it will not be as clean as either side says it will be

Doesnt matter in WA. What the woman says goes no matter the evidence. This is what the rest of the US is heading for and if you want a preview just look at Sweden.

Thats fine. Im really looking for people to ask about mistakes but, Sup Forums as always, as it was when I was here 10 years ago, is perfect and needs to heed no mans advice.
Ill see you soon enough.

The world has nothing to offer me. The locations are nice but I want something larger. I want my people to be happy and it will not happen any time soon and with out much bloodshed. I agree that im taking a cowards way out but there doesnt seem to be an alternative as to how to forward my plan and trying to be a martyer would just add to the current narrative and be wholeheartedly counter productive

i must be dense but i can't tell what your political leanings are exactly.

what "something larger" do you want? is it a place or person or what

>Thats fine. Im really looking for people to ask about mistakes but, Sup Forums as always, as it was when I was here 10 years ago, is perfect and needs to heed no mans advice.
Ill see you soon enough.

You've spent your life doing absolutely nothing meaningful and you think you have wise advice about how the country should be run? That's pretty funny my man. The thing is, no matter what political shade your country is, you will still always be a loser, someone who has no drive, someone who is all talk and no action, someone who no one likes.

I, on the other hand, live a good life with good people and enjoy good things. I have no reason to be angry at anyone :) I don't even have any reason to think about politics lol

Ask for help. If you are not living in Nigeria or some shit then there are most likely places to call for professional help.
Depression happens to people for reasons but sometimes it's just your goddamn chemistry or genes fucking you over. I know that I lost nearly 5 years of my life becuase of it.
Stay safe mate.

>is it a place or person or what
both
I want a place for my people. Our homelands are being willing invaded and America has been doing the same since 1965.
There is plenty of evidence to show what happens when whites become a minority in a country. Zimbabwe and SA are just 2 of the most recent. but, I cant urge these people to fight, they re too comfortable and they will not realize what they have done until they are over run and then it will be far too late. Balkanization is the least violent answer but it will never happen with out another civil war.

again, projection. ask me what is meaningful.
You are young, and things change, you will find meaning outside yourself and how you confront it will be the true challenge of your life. I hope for you, it isnt too late before you realize what is happening to the life you love.

Its partly chemistry and partly awareness. I recognize the issues but there are not solutions as of yet.

can I have anything you have that is worth money?

I have 54k bitbay as an investment, its yours if yu have a wallet.

You are young, and things change, you will find meaning outside yourself and how you confront it will be the true challenge of your life. I hope for you, it isnt too late before you realize what is happening to the life you love.

Nah I don't think so :) The things that you find problematic about the world, you only find those things problematic because of a spectrum of internal conflicts and clashes. Only people who are not content with themselves feel contempt for the world and flood their brains with indignation over racemixing/degradation of culture/whatever. If you weren't such a NEET you wouldn't even see these things as an issue, they would be mere passing curiosities.

I don't even need to convince you. I'm actually older than you and I know I'm right because I feel great about my life and you're the one contemplating suicide because you see no distinction between the fulfillment you find in life and the political state. :)

Then again, you've made so many mistakes in your life that I would probably off myself if I were you. Who even lets themselves get cucked? lmao

For your 30th birthday become 26.

Don't do it! Record it and do it by smoking a literal pound heavy joint

Just made an account, what do I link? My account name?

>such a NEET you wouldn't even see these things as an issue
again projection.
Ive been to almost every country in SE Asia, I have seen the 3rd world and the people that promote its growth. I see it coming here and what it has been doing to my country.

>I don't even need to convince you. I'm actually older than you and I know I'm right because I feel great about my life and you're the one contemplating suicide because you see no distinction between the fulfillment you find in life and the political state. :)
I would rather die by my own hands than get what you are asking for with your vote. You dont even know why your asking for your own destruction. You perpetuate your own adolescence and absent mindedness until you have no choice but to face what you have wrote upon the rest of the world. You hide under your mother skirt and ask for protection while I went and faced the monster of globalism on the front lines. Im not ending myself because im afraid. Im doing it because im tired.
Im tired of defending you
Im tired of you not giving a shit
Im tired of you not realizing what is being screamed at you while you refuse to wake up.
Im tired of all the mistakes that your generation make being thrown on the next and then asking for more.
Im tired of all of it.
I will fight for no longer.

This is the life you are asking for while you escape to your 16 year old snapchat threads

I can only warn you, you will have to fight yourselves from now on.

Don't kill yourself with a gun please, all you'll do is feed into the left's statistics and help them legislate more gun control.

>all you'll do is feed into the left's statistics and help them legislate more gun control.

like you wouldnt vote for it anyway.

I wouldn't, don't, and never will.

well nows its your turn to tell the other 128M people who will.

Im not fighting anymore.

>relative
>increase

What are you, stupid?

I just turned a little gayer reading this post

Although of course average IQ would stay at 100 (because 100 is designed to be the average), *relatively* that 100 would reflect greater intelligence with you not in the world than with you in it.

Why are you still in this thread bitching? If you're gonna kill yourself then do it already faggot

>I'm not gonna fight anymore
>I sure will post some more though :DDD

Then you must be one massive faggot.
No wonder you still hang out on Sup Forums. You might want to try

>he can distinguish people through their writing style.

low IQ though, right nigger?

>>he can distinguish people through their writing style.

Nooooo, I can distinguish his IQ by the fact that he's a whinging Sup Forumsack

Point proven, thanks.

disgusting anime poster kys

>anime website
newfags are worse than kikes

Come to BC and die with me.
I'll provide the means and we'll party for a week beforehand.
>Inb4 faggots provide more fake emails

That bro nat?
I also have some friends in SEA. I could make this happen. Are you planning on a Waco2?

Naa lad I just want to die with someone willing.
I could care less about taking the lives of innocent people, let them suffer through life if they want.

My offer is simple, collective suicide with alot of drugs and sex beforehand.
I'll provide the dosh, the firearms or w.e method of death you want.

Im not gay.
and Im in the SE America it would take me 4 days to get to BC.
Beautiful country though. sad what has happened to Canada though...

Prime for what? Working yourself to death?