Tfw you realize the Gallaghers actually have a deeper and more sympathetic understanding of humanity than 90% of the...

>tfw you realize the Gallaghers actually have a deeper and more sympathetic understanding of humanity than 90% of the bands peddled and approved by Pitchfork

SOME MIGHT SAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
THAT SUNSHINE FOLLOW SUNDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JwUgou8yaRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The working and lower middle classes will always understand humanity and the hopes and dreams and fears of the average person better than the people born into comfort and wealth, even if they do eventually manage to become massive popstars like the Gallagher brothers did.

youtube.com/watch?v=JwUgou8yaRQ

Fuck Blur.

I don't know why they get shit on as much as they do. For the type of music they make it really is well above average and they were like the last real rock stars who lived like rock stars are supposed to live.

simple and honest working class music > pretentious shit like radiohead and blur

ITT: poor brainlets who are proud of being poor and dumb

>nirvana writes rock with pop-inspired melodies
omg!!! bset music ever!!!1
>oasis writes rock with pop-inspired melodies
oasis garbage, only idiots like them

that being said
>like rock stars are supposed to live
this is retarded

i like definetly maybe unironically

No it isn't, I like my rock stars larger than life. They're paid to entertain and watching them do crazy shit is entertaining.

I don't want them to die or anything but setting a couple hotel rooms on fire and shooting heroin in your dick at an airport never hurt anyone.

They always look miserable

That's just how English people look.

took you long enough lel

Took YOU long enough you fuck faggot

haha you talking to yourself there laddy??

This is now a shit Noel Gallaghet has said thread.

>Lady Gaga for me is all about that first album, because my daughter and my wife loved it. I've never heard of her since. What does that say? That speaks volumes, to me. She's another one. In fact, she's probably doing a shit on top of a boiled egg right now. And somebody will fucking freeze it and call it art.

>You don't have to be great to be successful. Look at Phil Collins

>The thing that gets me is, people will say that [Blur's] the Beatles and we're the Stones. The fact of the matter is, we're the Beatles and the Stones, and they're the fucking Monkees.

>I fucking despise hip-hop. Loathe it. Eminem is a fucking idiot, and I find 50 Cent the most distasteful character I have ever crossed in my life. It's so negative.

>Making records should be fun. I remember seeing Radiohead on the cover of a magazine in the U.K. when In Rainbows came out, and it said, Radiohead: The Pain. And I thought, 'Won't you fucking give it a rest, you bunch of moaning children?' The pain? Of making an album? I don't buy it. If you're not having a laugh, then don't do it

"I've got nothing against [Damon Albarn]... I just think his bird is ugly."

>Somebody needs to buy that dumbass a dictionary so he can look up the word "artistry".... Get him a dictionary from me, I'll fuckin' sign it and give it to him so he can look it up. - on Kanye West

>Because people who write and read and review books are fucking putting themselves a tiny little bit above the rest of us who fucking make records and write pathetic little songs for a living.... Book sellers, book readers, book writers, book owners – fuck all of them. - on books

It's
>sunshine follows thunder
Dumbass

>Didn't go into rehab like all me mates did – fucking lightweights.

>I wouldn't wish the royal family dead, just seriously maimed. I'd take a couple legs off.

>Why is Posh Beckham writing a fucking book of her memoirs? She can't even chew chewing gum and walk in a fucking straight line at the same time, let alone write a book.

>Anybody who doesn't like The Joshua Tree is a cocksucker, for a start. And anybody who went to see the Zoo TV tour and didn't think it was the greatest of all time at that time is also a fucking idiot.

>Why have I got to be there at seven in the morning? Who's listening at fucking seven in the morning? Cunts, that's who's. - on morning radio

>Play 'One', shut the fuck up about Africa. - on U2

oasis is for men

blur/radiohead is for faggot white kids who go to liberal arts colleges and browse reddit

>Damon Albarn is a fucking knobber. And his guitarist – who I thought was all right – seems to think that he's some intelligent superhuman being, the fucking idiot. I never met the drummer and the bassist, who I first didn't like and thought he was a cunt, turned out to be quite all right. But I don't like the music, and I don't like the singer.

>Stagecraft is beneath me. That guy from Maroon 5 — he needs stagecraft.

>No matter how much you sit there twiddling, going, 'We're all doomed', at the end of the day people will always want to hear you play 'Creep'. Get over it. - on Radiohead

>If I was to write songs literally about my life, heavens above, they would probably be more boring than James Blunt. If at all that is possible. Which of course, as we all know, it isn't.

>I haven't heard it. Anybody that comes back with a double album, to me, needs to pry themselves out of their own asshole. This is not the Seventies, OK? Go and ask Billy Corgan about a double album. Who has the fucking time, in 2013, to sit through 45 minutes of a single album? How arrogant are these people to think that you've got an hour and a half to listen to a fucking record? - on Arcade Fire's Reflektor.

savage