"Oh my god, that jar says Granny's Peach Tea but it's actually more of a lime or lemon color...

>"Oh my god, that jar says Granny's Peach Tea but it's actually more of a lime or lemon color... it must be urine! Lex Luthor is going to blow up the building!"

haha what the fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AZfWwZZoN3o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It was a callback to man of steel you cretin

I can only imagine the Riddler-tier leaps of logic her mind was taking

Why did Batman just sit here and wait for Doomsday to laser him?

Why did he put his hands up?

She already knew it was urine from the label alone.

She only knew something was wrong when she looked over to see Luthor absent from his seat.
idiot

The movie sucked but cmon. There was no way he would be able to unhook, jump out, and then grapple away fast enough.

Even when he crashes there are 0 buildings besides the one nearby him

>actually defending that leap in logic

BvS fans are tragically adorable. Like children with autism.

its curious how nerds displaying their autistic tendencies are always the quickest to call others autistic

She didnt know lex was going to blow the building up, she was unnerved by the jar and him not being there

I liked the movie overall. There's only a few parts that could've been better written or thought out.

It just seems un-Batman like for him to just sit there. The only reason to shoot it that way was to give WonderWoman an entrance, which they could've done after he got out anyway.

But then he would've looked like a coward for running away from a blocked beam.

No matter how many times I re-watch it, I can't get over how shit Lex Luthor is

>kiting Doomsday because he knows he's basically indestructable
>didn't know WW was about to show up, threw his hands up showing he had no other defense
>somehow trying to escape a deadly head on blast makes him a coward

Not to mention, this is older, more experience Batman. The one who ''beat'' superman. There's no excuse for him to slip up like that.

>le eccentric genuis man
>acts just like Ledger Joker

Luther was a mistake.

>high i'm lex luthor i'm going to force a god to fight a high-tech vigilante to prove a point about freshman level philosophy. i'm obviously unhinged and a danger to myself and others. who knows what kind of shenanigans I might get up to. i orchestrated that shit in Africa, blew up the capitol and now am holding a god's surrogate mom hostage. sure, you don't know what i may do next but it's probably not good to keep me alive to let me try. and i know the god can crush me instantly.
>hi, i'm superman and a god alien. i could kill lex before he could blink and put an end to his machinations. BUT I CAN'T OR I'LL BE JUUUUST LIIIIKE HIIIIM EVEN THOUGH I HAVEN'T HELD PEOPLE HOSTAGE OR KILLED INNOCENT BROWN PEOPLE. i better let him go so he can unleash is WMD upon the heavily populated city that just suffered a major tragedy a year ago. i have the moral maturity of a 2nd grader who watches too many saturday morning cartoons.

who writes this shit? why do fans care about a character that doesn't do anything to actually save people?

Every scene with Luther I couldn't help but imagine Bryan Cranston in the role and how awesome it would be

Doesn't matter. It just looks bad for him to run out of the way like that right as WW is blocking the beam.

Like someone who flinches at a feint.

the whole doomsday fight was stupid and forced. batman fighting superman should have been the climax of the movie

Why does Snyder hate Superman so much?

I don't throw around the r word lightly but you are definitely reddit.

>It's an autists trying to make sense of an inherently ridiculous story thread

Not him but even though its a reddit choice he's right. Cranston would have been perfect for the role. Not sure who else would do Lex well

He hasn't dealt with anything of Doomsday's caliber in his whole career. Notice how when the kryptonite wore off on Superman he went into full panic mode.

Literally any other actor on the planet you meme loving reddit fuck

because he's lazy and fat

The jar was likely vaporized in the blast, causing the piss to basically evaporate into the air and disperse in every direction.

Would it then be safe to assume that Superman's face and hands were then coated with a thin mist of Lex's piss and he later inhaled said piss therefore making it a part of him even after he was buried?

>Literally any other actor on the planet you meme loving reddit fuck
Not Jesse Eisenberg. He fucking sucked.

>Literally any other actor on the planet you meme loving reddit fuck
So Micheal Cira, Jonah Hill, Seth Rogan, Justin Bieber or even Bill Cosby?

Still better than Bryan memeston.

wut?

scenes before that, lex told her something about the granny's peach tea...

i cant find the plothole

Yes.

Not even close

DUDE YOUR MOM LMAO

youtube.com/watch?v=AZfWwZZoN3o

Trying too hard to fit in

>she was unnerved

Thats bad directing, she should have been puzzled not unnerved

Urinary tract infection is the most common cause of green urine. maybe she's worried for lex's health?

He's a meme but Eisenberg is the worst meme

She wasn't confused you mong

Did Superman better than Snyder

Identifying reddit.

Yep, it's reddit.

Wait I don't get it, why did the jar of granny's peach tee make her so nervous?

So how will they bring Superman back?

>they bitch at Batgod
>they bitch when Batman fucks up

People are gonna bitch no matter what :/