Ok so i know for sure in class tommorow my teacher + majority of my class will defend islam saying that 'its not all...

Ok so i know for sure in class tommorow my teacher + majority of my class will defend islam saying that 'its not all muslims' how can i reply to this? Also give me some statistics to show that islam is a problem.

>mfw when i see their defeated liberal faces

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_minority_Muslim_groups)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Last night a bomb went off in the UK. It was catholic irish terrorists.
The last bomb before that in the UK?
Last year. Catholic irish terrorists.
Dont think islam is the only problem.

Link me?

Right-wing extremist are the most dangerous to society. They've killed more people than any other group.

this is bait

islam is not the problem

progress is the problem

more specifically - the difference of progress

I call bullshit on this info-meme. What are the criteria for the 3 classifications?

so what needs to be done

here more info

clash of civilizations

read this pdf
users.metu.edu.tr/utuba/Huntington.pdf

It's not all islams fault. It's all religions that are to blame. As long as someone answers to an invisible friend in the sky, we are all fucked.

~96% of terrorism in the past 15 years has been caused by Muslims. Think of it like this, not all Muslims are terrorists, but the overwhelming majority of terrorists are Muslims.

Reply by screeching autistically

Let them realize Christianity killed more. It's the only reason why Americans can walk/stroll on the street these days.

Or.. Not all skanks have herpes, but an overwhelming number of skanks do indeed have the herp

Also Gandhi is a pedo and a big racist.

Can i have some proof for these stats?

easy just say: "Fuck you, deus vult"

Go away muslim fag

Ahahahahahahahahahaha

Holy shit user

If you just went one step further. Try this.

Suppose there are 10000 muslims, 100 terrorists, and 99 of them are muslims. That makes 99/10000 Muslims terrorists. Get the point?

When we say not all Muslims thats what we mean.

Your already starting on a confirmation bias you faggot. Whatever the agenda was will be misconstrued my the media. I doubt most of the hysteria surrounding Muslims.

forgot pick

The fact that this is blatantly and patently false, yet someone bothered to make it, is completely retarded.

love me

Kek ded Christians don't see a problem. Wish Christians would bomb them back. Soon all religious asshats would be crispy.

The problem is that with the issue of terrorism, it could almost entirely be wiped out if you removed ONE ideology from existence. No one is saying ALL Muslims do this shit, but the majority of the instances in terrorism can be traced back to one common denominator like you JUST showed.

Op you have to research for yourself otherwise people here will only tell you in what they belive in. I love history and study it all the time, you can't fully trust website(I know you don't have time to) but go to libraries and read books talking on the topic.

Talk about even Indian history how Muslims kept attacking and force them to convert to Islam or get killed..
That's how we have Pakistan which is 99% forced Islam. And same goes for Indian Muslims.

Still love you brah

Dude why are you getting your info from the Skyrim menu?

You're class are full of cucks

nigger

That's ironic because Gandhi was a non judgmental peaceful hero and here you are a shithead full of hate at hillbilly community college

If anyone uses the "not all Muslims" argument then say something along the lines of it being a disproportionate amount or anecdotal evidence. And I suggest bringing up what's happening in places such as Sweden

If you need someone else to build your argument, then you dont really understand what you are arguing.
do some of your own research asshole. Think for yourself.

>anecdotal evidence
Only if you want to seem stupid.

Do your own research and thing for yourself, you lazy fuck?

This video is all you will need

All stats within

Looks like some nice tits, potentially.
You got their Kik?

Wiping out an entire ideology means discarding the other 9901 Muslims that are not terrorists.

It would be like saying overwhelming majority of school shooters in America are white. What the fuck is wrong with white people? Lets get rid of them.

Steven Crowder has videos about it, he comes off as a asshole but he delivers good info

Logic? On my Sup Forums?

9/11 pretty much blew this out of the water. If it werent for 9/11, all the muslim attacks on US soil wouldnt equal the amount of deaths from the oklahoma city bombing, which was done by a right wing white male.

Educate yourself Reddit

And who did 9/11?

Why didn't new Sup Forums see it was hardly islamists and more the fuckin BILLIONAIRES.

No matter what you're gonna get called racist, even though islam is an ideology.

Try this vid faggot

Moderate islam is a lie, a lie they are allow to tell by their religion.

Whenever you hear a muslim condemn the actions of other muslims remember this fact.

I'm not saying to ACTUALLY get rid of them. I'm saying that something has to be done, because when you see there was a terror attack, it's an incredibly safe bet that it's a Muslim committing it. Also your false equivalency doesn't work, considering the vast majority of the people in the country are white. The number is not disproportionate, unlike with terror attacks, which you don't even have to narrow down by region, which is what you did with your comparison.

I guess you're intentionally ignoring the fact that governments of most countries kill more people than all terrorist groups in the world combined ...

Watched the vid:

>'with muslims let's look at their core beliefs since that's what they act upon'
>'with christians it's their actions that are important, not their beliefs'

>Christians
>Violent

That Jesus guy was super violent

No you didn't

Luke 19:27
"But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me.'"

66.6% of civilians killed by weaponry in the last 10 years were killed by Americans

Well done you've completely missed my point.

Shapiro's says at the beginning that the beliefs are the most important thing to look at for Muslims. For Christians he acknowledges they also rely on outdated and similar Bible teachings but for some reason the fact that many Christians hold these views is not as important as it is for Muslims.

>quote no one follows
>no context
>no self awareness
>Autism

Which Christians hold what views?

Also, how is high school going, don't you need to go to bed soon?

Or are you a special kind of Neck Beard Autist? (NBA)

You say:
It's obvious that not all people are bad. But islam gives otherwise good people an excuse to do really bad things
And, yes, its still not a guarantee that they will do bad things, but the potential is always there.

So why is it ok to ignore violence in the Bible and not ok to ignore in the the Koran? Why are you cherrypicking to make yourself feel better?

They treat women as 2nd class citizens and as a religious ritual, women's clitoris' are surgically removed at birth to weaken their pleasure of sex.

>The young turks

It isn't. It's just that when Christians were at the height of their bloodlust they didn't have 21st century weapons. A lot of the koran was basically plagiarized from the bible anyway.

MFW the Autism is so strong it cannot be stopped

Please list an example of "Christian Bloodlust"

Protip: you're going to lie

The Spanish Inquisition.

You're everything that's wrong with people. You literally just have an opinion without any basis in facts? Why do you believe islam is a problem if you don't ALREADY have stats that indicate that it is? Unscientific fucking retard. I'm not defending Islam by the way, but this kind of bullshit emotional thinking is the cancer of humanity.

There have been several cases of christians setting trains full of hindus alight in India, but I suppose I meant the crusades, when christianity was arguably at it's most militaristic.

The Salem Witch Trials

Israeli here.
Let me explain why 99% of Muslims really are shit. It actually has little to do with their religion, but a lot to do with the sort of cultural background most Muslims (at least Middle Eastern Muslims) come from.
We're talking about a tribal, honor-obsessed culture, where the basic societal block is not the individual, but the clan. It's a culture that views state authority with open hostility, as it directly competes with the clan authority. The idea of rule of law is virtually non-existent, and in general Arabs view all rules of regulations not enforced by a respected local strongman/elder as illegitimate.
It's a culture that openly encourages nepotism, lawlessness, tax-evasion and corruption. And I'd like to emphasis and repeat that: it is a CULTURAL problem, nothing to do with poverty or ignorance. There are well-educated Arab doctors and rich businessmen in Israel who still play by the tribal rules and teach their children to be loyal to the clan ("khamula") above all else. These people are a poison pill to any orderly (dare I say - civilized) society.

Conventicle Act of 1664

How about you just shut the fuck up you edgy little tween and quit disrupting your class?

Develop your own thinking skills instead of parroting someone else's thoughts.

>faggot

>deciding that religious persecution is immoral requires data

Yea because the Jews are a great authority on the shittyness of other religions, rather than example of how shitty their own is.

Test

>Which Christians hold what views?
Missing the point again. Shapiro himself acknowledged that Christians too have detestable views right at the start of the video. The point is that he's judging all Muslims by the strict Islamic interpretation of the Quran yet with Christians he does apply the same strict interpretation of the Bible.

He's posting shit b8.

Persecution of pagans in the late Roman Empire.

Google list of terror attacks 2017.

Wikipedia keeps monthly records for each year. 99.9% are carried out by muslims or muslim terror groups.

test

:stopmusic:

Making any decision requires data.
Oh? Islam is perpetuating religious persecution? I agree! Also, that's bad! Guess what - there is DATA that suggests that islam is doing that.
(e.g. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_minority_Muslim_groups)
If there wasn't, why the FUCK would I believe it? Headlines? Hearsay? Fuck that get informed. OP has strong opinions based on NOTHING. He doesn't deserve to have opinions.

forced conversions of non christians throughout history.

Wow a few thousand people died over a few Centuries...dear God!

Great evidence, good source

"Muh Crusades" thats nice, a series of defensive wars is a good example of Blood Lust right?

Yea less than 100 people executed by a sect rejected by the vast majority of the Christian world is a good example, nice misrepresentation though

Wow you listed a thing, great argument

What detestable views?

Persecution of who, by who, for what?
Do you understand how arguments work?

Usually you don't just list events absent some reasoning

SEE? all you bitches have is lies/misrepresentations of shit you don;t understand!

You're conflating race with religious ideology, you retarded fuck.

White American mass shooters don't attack because of their skin color.

Muslims DO attack because of their religion.

3,000 ish killed 9/11
1,200,000 civilians killed in Iraq
Alleged terrorists were 90% saudi
6 alleged terrorists were found alive thousands of miles away and were proved to have nothing to do with it, yet are still referenced in official reports.

>moving the goalposts

Blood Lust = forced conversion

Good thinking, smart!

>not understanding what you're posting

Sup Forums - Random
The stories and information posted here are ARTISTIC works of FICTION and FALSEHOOD.
ONLY A FOOL would take anything posted here as fact.

And the FOOL is... YOU!!! That's a FACT. ^^