Any other examples of this?

Any other examples of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PtI5Ni32rRk
youtube.com/watch?v=dC0igjHE7ps
youtube.com/watch?v=VFM58O23LUk
thelastpsychiatrist.com/2010/07/the_ultimate_explanation_of_in.html
psychologytoday.com/blog/mental-mishaps/201007/inception-the-science-creating-dreams
amazon.com/Inception-Philosophy-Because-Never-Dream/dp/1118072634
amazon.com/Inception-Philosophy-Ideas-Popular-Culture/dp/0812697332
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Inception is a movie about people sharing dreams and sleeping in those dreams to have more dreams. People think this is mindblowing but it's fucking stupid and makes no sense.

SuckerPunch is a misunderstood feminist movie about women using their sexuality to overcome the oppression of men. They distract men with their appearance while taking what they want from them. The men don't see it coming. That's why it's called sucker punch. The visual layers in it are not the same what was in inception. But it's equally a shit movie.

is suckerpunch actually good? i love snyder films (except 300)

I'm amazed people are still dumb enough to let snyder make movies after that shit pile. truly embarrassing for everyone involved

No but if you like Snydershit you may like it anyway.

It's a meme, you dip

Didn't ask you, fuck off.

SuckerPunch is about cute girls on a sexy action movie

>it's a meme

suckerpunch is actually about a bitch getting a lobotomy. The entire movie takes place with her in the chair, waiting for ham to jam his long hard rod into her. All the shit you're talking about being means by which to get the bitch to willingly lobotomize herself to a point where she prefers a literal lobotomy.

such dep

Inception and the Surreal - Between the Lines
youtube.com/watch?v=PtI5Ni32rRk

Is INCEPTION Dream Hypnosis ? Part 1 of 3
youtube.com/watch?v=dC0igjHE7ps

Analysis of Inception
youtube.com/watch?v=VFM58O23LUk

The Last Psychiatrist: The Ultimate Explanation Of Inception

thelastpsychiatrist.com/2010/07/the_ultimate_explanation_of_in.html

Inception: The Science of Creating Dreams

psychologytoday.com/blog/mental-mishaps/201007/inception-the-science-creating-dreams

Inception and Philosophy: Because It's Never Just a Dream

amazon.com/Inception-Philosophy-Because-Never-Dream/dp/1118072634

Inception and Philosophy: Ideas to Die For (Popular Culture and Philosophy)

amazon.com/Inception-Philosophy-Ideas-Popular-Culture/dp/0812697332

I like Inception, I don't know why it gets so much hate

lol

Simple.

>Deborah Snyder(néeJohnson)[1]is an American producer of feature films and television commercials. She is married to filmmakerZack Snyder, and has worked as his frequent producing partner on films such asWatchmenand300.

>Snyder next producedSucker Punch, which was co-written, co-produced, and directed by her husband. The film was the first to credit their company Cruel and Unusual Films as a co-producer.Sucker Punchwas released theatrically on March 25, 2011.

Simple

>one of the last directors making good blockbusters

>Nobody watched Monkeybone

>Inception is a movie about people sharing dreams and sleeping in those dreams to have more dreams. People think this is mindblowing but it's fucking stupid and makes no sense.
It's not real

>SuckerPunch is a misunderstood feminist movie about women using their sexuality to overcome the oppression of men. They distract men with their appearance while taking what they want from them. The men don't see it coming. That's why it's called sucker punch. The visual layers in it are not the same what was in inception. But it's equally a shit movie.
Don't fall for the hipster rationalizing, it's a movie with hot girls

It's directed by Christopher Nolan.

>as a frog poster I feel that we need to stick together so here i am and here's a {you}

Of you being wrong? I suppose if we stick around long enough

It's extremely derivative and a complete rip-off of Paprika