Why me guys? why i can't have a gf? im a nice guy and slightly above average looking

Why me guys? why i can't have a gf? im a nice guy and slightly above average looking.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z3gFOxnLBHk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you gotta get yourself out there

go with all the confidence

install tinder.
swipe loads yes.
when you match with someone.
be out-going and honest to yourself. Be nice, sweet, and at time's if you have too forward ! not too much tho. don't wanna come off as agressive. Don't fear rejection. If a girl says you aint her type then shrug it off and be like "ohkay" plently more fish in the sea" try meet girls through friends and stuff.

because you bitch about your life problems on /b

slighty above average?

show a pic of yourself op

easier said than done. any tips? im 5'7'' i feel weak and small, and pretty girls are scary to look in the eyes.

Don't wait. Do!

everyone thinks they are slightly above average, and only half of them are correct. Just stop waiting for the perfect girl to fall down from the sky and love you. Just pick a girl and love her.

Your first step is to overcome your own personal insecurities. Because the main benefit of doing that = friends / girlfriend

Its terrifying to talk to people you don't know, but you know how, when you see a person, and you sort of mentally have a conversation with them and it always works out in your favor because you're in control? Well, just make sure to adjust for all possibilities and adapt.

If you can fake sincerity, you've got it made, boyo

I bet there is someone you're looking right past.

Not the same user here, but honest reply

I've been on a ton of dating sites

Not. One. Request. To. Chat. Even.

Because you are weak, naive and desperate. And everyone knows it.

don't do this
youtube.com/watch?v=z3gFOxnLBHk

You put women on a pedestal, and you're here bitching about why you don't have a girlfriend. Don't turn into a "bad boi", but don't be a pushover which is typically "the nice guy".

It seems that most people believe it's either one or the other; a push over or a jerk. Neither are correct.

Enjoy being single, and become less desperate to be in a relationship.

Work out. Try cocaine for once. It'll do good :)

>looking right past.
well user, at least the mirror makes me think that, but when i look myself with the front camera i look like complete shit. (for instance i only use snapchat to masturbate)

It's because your gay you faggot, go find a boyfriend who will love you forever.

If you are using dating apps, lower your expectations or come to terms with the fact that you might be an ugly motherfucker. Go take care of yourself properly for a year or two and try again.

fuck i didn't meant to put that greentext

i feel you bro, even the most ugly bitches don't swipe me right.

this is so me honestly. the camera doesn't do me justice

post pic, we'll see what's wrong with you at least physically

ok, fuck it, this is my only "good pic" but i dont even like it that much, but whatever.

You look like an Anthony or a Marcus.

you look ok except the acne, try to get rid of that but its minor.

Then I guess it's a confidence thing, acknowledge the fact that you're gonna some NO as an answer and jump in, it's really not that hard to ask a girl if she would like to go out somewhere sometimes, once you have a decent idea of what she might like. Put odds in your favor, approach when you know you can suggest something she might be into. Always try to know something about them before approaching, never shoot in the dark unless she gives you very positive vibes about your presence.
You'e young, you have plenty of time to meet some valuable girl.
Also, forget every single thing you might have learned about women on this site, minus my comment, most people here have very fucked up ideas about women and will likely never see a pussy without paying.

acne, kinda chubby face. looks also a bit like a retarded dude 5/10