Traps aren't gay unelss you're aware of the penis

>traps aren't gay unelss you're aware of the penis

would never have guessed the far left to be a trap

but you are still gay

I'd fuck each and everyone on this list penis or not

Being attracted to people suffering with mental illness is considered taking advantage

i could never love a human being without an original vagina.

Going to need some names here

Pretty sure second from the left is Sue Lightning.

I think 4th from the left is Robin Banks or something. Dead.

>Robin Banks
Oops, brainfarted there. I don't recall the name but it's not that.
He is dead though

far right is not a trap. it was a joke and then tards ran with the idea. she has a vagina

Proof?

Now i remember, it's Frank Wolf

fourth from left to right isn't actually a trans, he's a trap by definition.

I wonder if the argument needs to change. Obviously, you're hetero if you look at their face/body and recognize the feminine... it's a biological response. It's still a guy, so if you choose to have sex with him then you're at least bi... these are men who like to look like women, some do it better than others.

NOW THEN:

Perhaps the conversation should steer towards: What good are these people to society? Do they spend their every waking moment obsessing on how passable they can make themselves?

In my opinion, homosexual men and women in the past have produced some incredible things (art, scientific discoveries, social improvements, etc) just as their straight counterparts have.

So I ask again: What good do these people serve? Are they strictly self serving? Are they obsessing on looking more like the opposite sex?

A person's personal choice is exactly that. Not all choices are good or bad. Some are neutral. Deepen the argument past the "UR GAY" or "FEMININE PENIS" stuff. Flex your mind.

Also: These arguments, all of them, are designed to distract you from the real world. You're in the Matrix, Neo.

Traps are kinda gay, and that's fine by me.

I know three transwomen, and they all have jobs. Fuck off. I know where you're going with this. They don't need to be purged from society. If anyone does, it's you.

You said it, not me.

>I wonder if the argument needs to change. Obviously, you're hetero if you look at their face/body and recognize the feminine... it's a biological response. It's still a guy, so if you choose to have sex with him then you're at least bi... these are men who like to look like women, some do it better than others.

This is valid.

>Schrodingers faggot

Far left?

Bump

No according to the internet your gay if the balls touch.

Sauce on far left?