Ywn get a shoutout from Scaruffi on his Facebook page

>ywn get a shoutout from Scaruffi on his Facebook page

Other urls found in this thread:

scaruffi.com/facebooklike
rateyourmusic.com/list/rolliepollieollie12/all-scaruffi-8-albums-chronologically-by-release-date/
scaruffi.com/vol5/ofmontre.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Scaruffi is a pleb.

>ywn get a shoutout from Scaruffi on his Facebook page

Good, why wouldI want my name tarnished by having it associated with a known hack, liar, and fraud?

can you post the chart on here i want to every album

>tfw you get a shoutout on his website
scaruffi.com/facebooklike

LUSTY

When I first saw it I honestly thought that someone was dickriding Scauffi and trying too hard to be "patrician."

so
radiohead, beatles or bowie?

>tfw I'm on this
C-cool.

Just use this
rateyourmusic.com/list/rolliepollieollie12/all-scaruffi-8-albums-chronologically-by-release-date/

>Ys
D R O P P E D

Fuck off pleb

art angels is no good

>"He doesn't like Scaruffi, it must be because he's butthurt over the panning of an artist he likes!"

No, it's because I don't like a proven liar, a poor writer and a god -awful reviewer who is probably autistic.

how hard do you think it would be to get him to come here? i think if someone asked him to do a q&a or told him this was a discussion forum (and not a shitpost hellhole) he would.

>not answering the question

Bowie ofc

Someone once asked him a few questions through email and posted the responses here. He's fine with email correspondence as long as you keep it brief and don't question his opinions on The Beatles.

Yeah because i refuse too you little italian-droning waste of skin

Why do I refuse too? because I disagree with the idea that I only dislike Scaruffi because he panned an artist I may like. I dislike Scaruffi for many legitimate reasons.

Elaborate on these?

NIGGER

Has scruffi ever rated any of Montreal?
I looked all over his site I couldn't find anything.

>picture of nectar
At least he has some good taste.

When is this man going to review Elseq

I like it in chart form too, this was in the comments on scaruffis Facebook

scaruffi.com/vol5/ofmontre.html

I thought there were more 8.5s