Explain this shit

explain this shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y2_N72iuM4g
youtube.com/watch?v=tWkcp8oTJ3o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can't, its too fucking retarded.

I mean, I wouldn't choose it for self defense, but looks wise, I like the 1911 more.

Because I don't like a plastic gun.

Because the 1911 isn't a hand grenade in waiting.

kys

.45 > 9x19

you wouldnt.

unlike most kids on here, i own both. a $2000 springfield 1911 operator, and a glock 19. i've conceal carried both, the 1911 is heavy as fuck and has less than half the mag capacity of the glock

1911s look way better, glocks are way more practical

dont load +P+ rounds then

Run out of ammo w/ 1911 flip it around and use it to pummel. Run out of ammo w/ Glock, useless.

Fuck your plastic turd.

Why would I own either when I can own a rifle?

Glocks are too mainstream. I only CCW Webleys and Derringers.

Trying to make an analogy between comparing an early 1900s phone and a smartphone with a colt 1911 and a glock is ridiculous. A glock is a mass produced toy jammy and a 1911 is an extremely solid, consistent, ahead of its time piece of machinery. fuck off retard

ballistics say: nope.
go check out the performance of modern 9mm ammo. even the pricier rounds of 9mm are still cheaper than .45 and they'll end someone just as quickly as a .45.

This is true.

>Glocks are too mainstream. I only CCW Webleys and Derringers.

jesus fuck.
hipsters have moved on to ruining guns now?

Asspained Block faggots have to constantly shill their brand of choice.

if 9mm ammo can match trash tier .45 then modern 45 ammo is still the better choice

The old phone is incredibly simple,user-serviceable and would probably still work on any analogue telephone exchange. The smartphone is packed full of shit that spies on you and other easily fuckupable technology, plus it probably spontaneously combusts given half a chance.

Old phone all the way.

Because a Glock hasn't killed any Nazis.

True hipsters carry flintlocks and pepperboxes.

I carry a Ruger to piss everybody off

Punt gun reporting in here you common dandies.

ITS ALMOST LIKE THE GLOCK 19 IS OBJECTIVELY THE BEST HANDGUN IN EXISTENCE OR SOMETHING FAGGOT

While the 1911 is a nice handgun, and i think all collectors should own one, i have to admit that it is quite antiquated. Technology advances. The compound out preforms the recurve. The M&P .40 is one of the best handguns ever made and at a very economical price.

>best hand gun in existence
Clear bait or top tier shill.

BLOCKSHILL BLOCKSHILL BLOCKSHILL BLOCKSHILL BLOCKSHILL BLOCKSHILL BLOCKSHILL BLOCKSHILL BLOCKSHILL BLOCKSHILL BLOCKSHILL BLOCKSHILL BLOCKSHILL BLOCKSHILL BLOCKSHILL BLOCKSHILL BLOCKSHILL BLOCKSHILL

the glock 19 is a $1000 handgun sold for $500

you should be happy the engineers at glock are giving you such competitive performance because you'd have to pay $1000 for a sig to match the $500 performance of a glock 19 brand glock

Until Sig made a better Glock

*pukes*

>right side ejection port
>left hand

Kys noob

haha nice serial number faggot

I would choose a Sig P226 over both of them

I think you dropped this user

fight me irl

>MLP

what a faggot

>MLP

Only reason he bought that is to secure his nonexistent manhood deprived of him being a fucking brony

More stopping power, less parts and I'm not a fucking pussy that thinks 15oz difference between the guns when loaded is a big deal.

Seven rounds is plenty, you need your extra 8 because you're flinging 9mm and Negro Joe is laughing at you.

y-you too

>MLP
>Picks up bb gun

Whoah whoah whoah, did you srsly clean your bookmarks to post that.

>MLP

1911 owners confirmed faggots

glock wins again

they both put holes in stuff sufficiently well, what is the big deal

is that a 45 ruger?! nice

>deleted pony shit from bookmark bar to seem less spaghetti spined

lol

I own both, and many others. Because I like guns and I'm not some faggot gun brand or gun type fanboy. Go argue about ps2 vs n64 you fucks.

This

It's a .40

I REALLY like to piss people off

I'm warning you guys

I have a glock 17 yo. Its alright.

youtube.com/watch?v=y2_N72iuM4g
Nice music taste faggorto

Or you could go for glorious 2011 master race

OH FUCK HES GOT A GUN

I carry a Mod. 950 .25 Berreta everyday while in my rural town and keep a holstered TZ75 9mm in my car or truck when I have to go to the crime infested shithole of a city 45 miles away. For home protection I keep a loaded Mossberg 500A 12 gauge Riot Shotgun and a S&W .357 beside my bed. Am I doing it right? Concealed Carry is now legal without a license in my state.
>Openly carried while cleaning/stripping house out after June floods incase looters came around.
>Cops driving around offering help didn't even bat an eye.

If you ask me, I believe that guns are different from phones. Guns are more based on the user preferences rather than technological superiority. Some people prefer revolvers rather than pistols and some people prefer bolt-action rather than semi automatic/automatic.

i'd rather have 17 shots of 9mm, than 7 shots of .45.

i don't want to get shot with any bullets.

whether you get hit with a 9mm or a .45, you're gonna be in a bad way, so why not prioritize magazine capacity?

That classic American feeling.

AO? For a second there, i thought you owned a real 1911

Glocks and 1911s, at their core are functionally the same. They just use different materials.

wrong version m8

>someone who isn't assmad about theirs and other's preference
it's a miracle

But if we're talking glocks then Gen 4 glock 17 mos is best glock

hello. so let me give you guys some legit info. a 9x19mm cartridge does not do what a .45 caliber cartridge does. a .45 acp cartridge is slow and large which means it mashes and does serious trauma to surrounding tissue. a 9mm is fast and light which means not a lot of energy is transferred to the target, in fact the 9mm is known to over penetrate and leave very little in terms of tissue damage. i used to work for a gun company as a revolver maker. we make .357/9mm conversions and a lot of people end up never using the 9mm variant.

/thread

Incorrect. The Glock is closer to a Hi-Power tjan a 1911 in that the barrel locks into the slide, rather than using that shitty cam and bushing setup grampa had to learn.

Browning himself said the hipo was superior to the 1911, which, mechanically, is a vote for Glock, plastic aside.

Nice trips retard.
youtube.com/watch?v=tWkcp8oTJ3o
even more edgy and rancid

Your manhood and respectability is gone at this point. just stop replying

>A0A35106

You're so full of shit

Aren't serial numbers on guns like license plates on cars? (eurofag here)

lol posting a picture that show little engery absorption and as i said the 9mm over travels. your picture literally shows what i just said about the 9mm. you sir, are a dumbass. notice how the 9mm has the smallest impact damage lol

good luck bringing it with you anywhere public

they can't trace it back to him but its generally a bad idea to give out because a crazy person could take your serial number and put it on his illegal gun and then shoot someone with it

On the left is a 1911, on the right is a fragmentation grenade

Less parts? As in the 1911 has less parts than a Glock? I prefer the 1911, but you're dead wrong there. Not only more parts, but more complex.

You're completely ignoring a century of projectile performance and manufacturing development. If shooting FMJ, sure, you have a case, but as soon as you're allowed to sling an expanding slug at your target, the name of the game then becomes how much energy is expelled into the soft tissue--which, for all intents and purposes, is agnostic of caliber beyond weight and speed.

I'll take a .380 with a properly designed expanding bonded jacket over .45 ball any day, and my daily carry is an XD45.

just recently scientists have invented "hollow point" bullets. the idea is that they expand within the body cavity and transfer all the energy without over-penetrating.

pretty neat huh? i wonder if this new invention will catch on.

you morons are arguing over the perks and cons of the ammo types when the real issue lies in the integrity of the firearm itself. glock is garbage, 1911 is superior. end of discussion

Why would you choose a T-Ford over a Fiat Panda?

Ahead of its time? Maybe back then, but that expired a long time ago.

I love my Sig.

i know about hp and sjhp. i use sjhp in my .45. that is irrelevant. even with a 9mm hp that travels at 1500 fps my .45 1911 with 200 grain sjhp still outdoes the 9mm all day. i have shot high and low end guns and my 1911 is still my go to.

Ooo you're so fucking scary ooo...

I've shot both, own a 1911 but not a Glock. I like both for different reasons. Neither would be my first choice for a handgun. I don't like polymer guns all that much, 1911 grip, at least with the flat mainspring housing and standard grips does not feel good to me. I prefer revolvers overall, for numerous reasons. Technically even more outdated than the 1911, but still work just fine. For an automatic I prefer the CZ-75 series or a Hi-Power. I don't see any reason to bash any particular gun because I've seen people do some pretty amazing things with both handguns, and in my hands the CZ does me wonders. Different strokes for different folks. I would never want to rely on a handgun for defense. I have a Ruger Mini 14 and a Marlin 1894 loaded in the house.

A 1500fps 9mm is a .357 magnum. Not even on the same planet as a .45 dumbass

Because guns aren't like phones.
They're like cars; they have history, style, backstory and reputation.
Sure, a new car has ac, Bluetooth and navigation as well as heated sheets, blah blah.
But some people still prefer old muscle cars.
Because they get better fuel economy?
Evans's they need less maintenance?
Because they're cheaper or more reliable?
No, because they're timeless and classic.

Technology in different areas advances at different rates. Your argument is flawed.

>kill yourself?

It's more akin to a 2015 phone vs a 2017 phone. One might be a little better but the other one still works fine.

I'd choose the phone on the left. And only a lame faggot who be caught dead with one of those peashooters.

/go big or go home

Because glocks feel like a toy in my hand. They aren't comfortable with stock grips on em, and they handle recoil like ass. An m1911, in particular, a sig sauer, direct the recoil really well, despite your usual m1911 being a .45, while most glocks are 9mm. IE, if it's more comfortable to shoot a .45 than a 9mm cartridge, the gun might not be made that well.

9mm 1911 is called a Hi Point

did you read my post? a hp or sjhp travels close to 1500 fps. a hp or sjhp in .45 is like 900-1200. guess what? i own a .357 so i know what they are. my statement was about hollow points and the hollow point variants, you're the kinda guy that is just looking to fuck with someone because you think it's funny, here's a question: how many of you worked with firearms? how many of you have ever made one? i made over 100,000 revolvers we make them in .17 hmr to the .45lc i knw what i'm talking about. i carry a .45 because i know what they can do and what it's maximums are. and just to be clear, my gun will take +p and cip loads. molded frames can't. thats a major problem because a lot of self defense ammo is close to what these rounds are rated at. so go suck a dick.

A handgun should only ever be used to get to the rifle you never should have put down in the first place.

Hi points are those cheap as fuck 300 dollar guns, aren't they?