Ask a black guy anything

Ask a black guy anything

no one wants to ask you shit nigger

gay or straight?

Then why come in the thread? Beta white males are laughable.

Straight famalam.

is it true that all black men fantasize about being dominated sexually and financially by white men? something to do about coping mechanisms passed on from slavery.

Putting a space heater next to big pile of paper and notebooks. Good job genius.

Kill yourself

do you know why young savage is always trapping so hard? He never says why. Thanks.

What's it like when you know you're not going to get a whiff of pussy and you say to yourself, "Ah'm gon' to fuck a tranny"? How does your mind justify that? Or should I be asking Eddie Murphy or Hank Baskett?

How did you get out of your cage?

WOOGA WOOGA ONGO BOINGO OOGA BOOGA???

do you spend a lot of time on boards like Sup Forums and Sup Forums? especially with the (i'd argue mostly sensationalist) racism thrown about.

When do you plan on killing yourself for the betterment of humanity?

Literally no one says this. The heater doesn't face them. I couldn't say, I get pussy.I am always on b and have been for a long time. I have taken the use of nigger on here as less of a form racism and instead a general term, just like fag.

As far as academics, my current, and my career path I guarantee I am doing more things for the benefit of society than you friend.

Why didn't you tidy up a bit before taking that picture?

Show me your cock, faggot.

yeah that's what I figured. political views?

Have you ever been arrested? If so what for?

Why are niggers so much more violent than any other group on the planet?

Why is your house so dirty?

Eh bitch wanted it asap, it was sent on snap originally so not much time for a female to pick apart my room while looking at my cock. Maybe later, not home right now. As far as what? Parties I side with, president, what?

>snapchat in filename
dumb fuck

Nigger?

Really isn't. One is a cabinet that I have to repair the door on, other is my sister's clothes because she had just broken the dresser drawer.
Try being oppressed for hundreds of years within your introduction into the country, then given access to guns and drugs all the while living in poverty. You see how long you remain friendly.

Why do I care if it says snap in file name?

Is that thing made in Paint?

does your cock enforce the stereotype?

Fellow nigger here, your kitchen looks like shit. You doing anything that benefits society? Or for yourself?

"Try being oppressed", have you been oppressed for hundreds of years, you monkey, or are you basically admitting that niggers function solely on instinct and can't think for themselves ?

political compass

wtf do you mean you haven't lived for 100+ years

I'm white grew up in a poor neighborhood but now I'm a well behaved citizen and make a living for myself.

Using your ancestors as an excuse shows how dumb u are

>Ask a black guy anything
How's unemployment?

I am a computer engineer user. Not what I said at all. You learn from your elders. There are certain things beaten into people, that have been passed down. And many blacks are still living in places of poverty, where they have been taught one thing. Public schools are poor and/or have given up hope. Breaking out of this cycle is hard, and is not always achievable despite what some may say.

Delicious black tears.

>no source -1
> no units -2
> no names on axis -2

title and bars are ok +2

2/7

dum dum nig nig?

Not what I'm saying. Discrimination isn't something you as a white man are facing often, I wouldn't expect you to fully understand what I mean. You also don't come from a place where certain ideals have been forced upon you over and over again by society and your elders that you give in. I won't get to much into this though. You have come here with preconceived notions, a debate with me won't change them. I am almost certain I make more money than you.

nice shopping cart. which store did you steal that from?

It's a cage for my cat. Why the hell would I keep a shopping cart in my house?

If you are so sure that you make more money than a white guy, then how can you say that you are facing discrimination? Just shut the fuck up you bitch go cry somewhere else.

Probably just a bait thread anyways

Hello ^^
How do you deal with racist people in reality? :)

I hate niggers. What do you think?

I didn't say me. And just because I have worked hard and come far doesn't mean I don't still face discrimination. I am really trying not to resort to name calling for the sake of keeping civil, but some things you say to make your points really oust the idiot inside you.

I ignore them. When I was younger I was violent, but now I just realize it isn't worth my time to entertain it. Nothing I say will change the mind of someone set in their ways. That's nice I guess.

How tall are you?

did you do nuffin or summin

Not very tall. Around 5'6-5'7

kek beta nigger

The reason why they commit crime is because they're pretty much forced to to so. Nobody steals for fun, people steal because they need to. Education in predominantly black communities is shit, and many of them end up in addiction, having to resort to crime etc.

Mostly because the influence of slavery is still very much visible, and the whole stereotype (combined with shit-tier education, because funding just somehow always seems to follow white people) of the crime-committing nigger is still there, being perpetuated by uneducated idiots like you.

You can't succeed in a society that systematically fucks you over, all while struggling in a chaotic and massively flawed economic system that prides itself on being based on "moral inequality of outcomes", ignoring the fact that the starting point of most people is entirely determined by skin color, and that inequality of opportunity is a real issue.

This can, of course, be fixed with things like universal basic income (which would provide much better equality of opportunity), but that idea keeps getting rejected by the same type of people who call black people "monkeys" and make other intellectually profound remarks

Does your master know you're online, Toby?

shut the fuck up faggot, most people don't discriminate because of color but because it's human nature to discriminate.

You complain like a fucking 8 year old

Not being very tall =/= beta. One of the few intelligent people to enter this thread. Good on you user, I believe you articulated what I wanted to say in a better fashion.

hahahahahahaha oh my god

how much does crack cost?

Im surprised you can read and write. Good for you!
Who's a good boy? You are!

>The reason why they commit crime is because they're pretty much forced to to so. Nobody steals for fun, people steal because they need to. Education in predominantly black communities is shit, and many of them end up in addiction, having to resort to crime etc.

Most nigger thing I have ever heard. No one needs to steal, if you truly need food or water there are multiple legal ways to receive it for free. Also if communities are so shitty and poor why don't the monkeys stop reproducing and bringing more in to suffer?

What do you think about the term nig nogs for ignorant blacks? I prefer niggers cuz it's harsh and is a proper description for them, but nig nog is cool too.

>Nobody steals for fun

You ever listened to rap, the thing all the nig nogs play?

I'm not complaining. And how is discrimination human nature? You say it's human nature because it is all you see. And many people do discriminate based on race, to say otherwise is plain ignorance. I don't even understand how you could honestly type such a statement when I could flip through the history books and show you thousands of people who seek racial superiority at the cost of another race.

Are you guys as shitty in real life as the media portrays you?

>also why do you fucks think it's cool to be a stupid thug?

have you cuck anyone before? if so describe it

Have full blown aids yet?

Indeed, you're sooo right. Unfortunately racism rules the world. :-/
Do you live in the States? Have you experienced the same thing like Wyclef Jean this week? :(

40-100 a gram depending who you know.

>Nobody steals for fun
Bullshit, I do all the time you ignorant fuck

Holy fuck you actually believe this. How do you propose ALL poor blacks stop reproducing buddy? The poorest countries are among the ones with highest populations for this reason. And as a black youth if your parents are poor and are in need of assistance what are you to do? There are options but stealing is an attractive one. My dad grew up taking food out of garbage and eating baked beans every other night. He has come far and has instilled in me better moral values, others are not as fortunate.

Wow, not a bad cell. How long till you make parole?

you're obviously a retard

This

I could have dialed back the stealing for food thing as there are tons of situations. But the reproducing thing, it takes effort to fuck. yet takes no effort to fuck.

Some, as with any race. There are good, and there are bad. I did fuck a guys girlfriend before, that was pretty awesome, he sometimes came to eat when I worked in restaurant, and after she served him food she'd walk in the galley and let me feel her ass. I do live in the states, not aware of Wyclefs current situation but I will look into and get back w you on that user.

lol

>blacks are violent animals because society forces them to

Maybe, if you account for the welfare state, but you can't argue the statistical anomaly of the broken black family.

>bu-b-but SYSTEMATIC INCARCERATION
Maybe if black men weren't out fucking broads without condoms, selling drugs, toting guns, and black women weren't breeding packs of children, it wouldn't be that way.

Can black americans take responsibility for themselves?

Do you have any white friends that you believe aren't even the slightest bit racist?

Yeah, he wasn't cooperating with police and matched the description of a violent criminal wearing some of the same things, driving a similar vehicle, was cuffed for 6 minutes and he can't understand the mistake....yeah, he's got it real bad, smh.

Why are you black? I kinda like chocolate.

I'm a girl btw

Sex is fun, and it's free. Safe sex on the other hand is expensive. Abortion is expensive, condoms are expensive, birth control is expensive. That is the answer for why poor people don't simply stop having kids. This isn't something that should need explaining.

Burn the witch

>says it's not human nature
>tries to prove it by showing that it's human nature

You're not kiddin', you are black, you're dumb as a fuckin' rock

oh okay so let me get it straight. ooohhh oohhh ahhhahah sex feel good. Me don't care about what happen after sex, me just want sex.

Is your penis erect or flaccid in that picture?

I hang with both casual white people and white people that love black culture. Can't speak for either of them.

How do you feel about the following ethnicity?

Whites,Native Americans, East Indians, Latinos, Chinese, and other black ppl

Halfway. Can't only ever get fully hard when a woman is touching it. Think to adolescents. This is why so many teen pregnancies occur, don't be a dick man. Sex is something all humans engage in. I am sure you've said fuck it and just went in without a condom before.

So, that's an excuse or what?

The poor are notorious for being factories for the creation of endless mistake babies. Why do we have sympathy? They should be shamed for their actions..

I am mixed with Mexican. I have no problems with any of those races. However I do feel for the plight of the natives which I believe to have it the worst of all races currently living in American, even though they're technically they're own thing.

Nope, virgin here. I don't have the money to support a kid or wife so guess what like a civil being who is possible of cognitive thought I don't chance it because if I did it's possible I bring someone into this life that will have a bad life because of me. I guess it just must be a nigger thing.

What are you talking about? I am merely explaining why stop having kids is not a practical idea. They are notorious for aforementioned reasons.

>posting dick on Sup Forums
>not a complete waste of space
nigga please

Nigger talks like goodwill hunting's friend.

post pic of last white bitch you fucked

Why does fact that he's black make you mad?

You are in the minority here and the fact that you think otherwise speaks volumes on why you're a virgin. White black latino whatever, everyone loves sex. Throw a rock in high school and you'll hit someone that has lost their virginity. Don't make it a black thing. You're so condescending you're sickening, actually believing yourself to be "elite" because you don't have sex. Laughable.

If you dont know then I cant explain it. The process of redpilling is a long and arduous one.

Does having the big dick balance out the experience of living in filth like an animal?

Easy pic of me I had around proving I'm black without cropping or other tedious tasks. You think I'm a waste? That's fine. I know what I do, who I am, and what I make.

1. Why do you live in a dump.
2. Why don't you clean your dump
3. Why are you on Sup Forums

not "elite" in any sense. If I was elite I would be making $250,000 + a year with a wife and kids. But I'm not so I'm just getting by single living alone and when I say nigger I don't mean a black person I mean subhuam scum because you think because sex if fun and "free" if you have a kid it's not your fault in any way. go kys