Substitute Shrine Maiden Alice Margatroid at y-your service! How w-we all doin', Anonymous?

Substitute Shrine Maiden Alice Margatroid at y-your service! How w-we all doin', Anonymous?

>Advice, fortune-telling, and friendly conversation.
>For advice, put ">advice" and state your problem.
>For tarot, put ">tarot" and state your question for the cards.
>Tarot readings will be given if you roll dubs, trips, quads, etc.
>Patience, love, and cheer always!

Good evening everyone

Rolling for a tarot reading.

*smiles* H-hello there

How's it going?

Evening Alice. Thanks for filling in for reimu.

-phi

G-good show! L-let me contact Reimu!

Hello Alice how are you today? are you feeling better?

H-hi Alice, n-nice to see you again. I w-will send you the draft regarding ML for particle physics tomorrow during the day

Missed me?

Rolling for tarot! Also, hello Alice and all, how are we tonight?

I just come around for the good company. I wouldn't want to bother anyone with anything too much

Thanks for doing a thread

Hi shrine. Y'all are cutes.

Oh, it is t-the very least I can do.

N-not really! Strep is awful!

Can't complain, y-you?

One off, get owned nerd.

I'm s-sick dear. Strep

let's see if I can get trips for the third shrine in a row tonight, eh?

hey Duke.

nah, you.

Going well. going to eat and then run a mile.
Have I missed anything exciting?

By the way. We now have a PayPal fun for the shrine. You are welcome to it anytime you need.

-phi

I was so close and yet so far away

Perhaps, but I still wouldn't want to bother. Thank you though
Good evening Jill. I missed your message earlier

Almost q-quads, but not quite.

Exciting t-things happen here?

I m-make 275K a y-year dear; I'll b-be matching your donations dollar for dollar.

>6 of Swords
>Knight of Wands
>4 of Cups
The first two cards both indicate a sudden change of residence. You may be moving very soon, or at the very least, moving away from a situation. The final card warns you not to dwell on the past-- to move forward, you need to leave things behind.

oh n-no! Are you taking antibiotics? What are your symptoms?

-love

Once again Alcibiades is here to support the thread and converse with you people. What's up everybody?

-Al

I forgot my picture oh no
Soo clooose

>you will be moving very soon
Well shit, already knew that, headed back to Florida. Thanks anyways.

Ah? W-who said it was a bother?

A s-strep test came back positive d-dear.

N-not much, you?

I don't know, do they?

>tarot how long will I be single?

Just me. That's just how I think

I hope you get better soon, beat that flu like it is nothing!

Son of a bitch, I suck. Don't judge me too hard, I have a trigger finger and I'm sick

I'm doing well, still really busy, but these threads are giving me a good break time.

Also, dubs to -Al

N-not that I've seen.

S-sorry, you got singles

>The Lovers
>3 of Pentacles
>9 of Wands
Romance blooms, and you will find yourself with an opportunity to make money in a craft, skill, or hobby that suits you. Success in both areas is in reach, but a little more effort is required.

so your symptoms are a sore throat, fever and pain while swallowing? or is your only symptom really the positive test?

Why did you ditch your anons a while ago? That was rude.

don't even worry about it, hon.
thank god, I broke the streak. I can't keep finding anons to gift them to.
regardless, don't put too much stress towards being in a relationship. it's like being friends with someone and now and then kissing.

No need. What is your work if you don't mind?

S-so change

Hi al

-phi

To answer your question though, I am drinking tonight
Easier said than done

Phi by the way

hello. Guess I will stick around for a little bit.

Check'd and that tarot reading is actually pretty accurate. Nice. Regardless, i am sick and tired of being sick and tired. I just wanna get better already, this cold has been lingering for FAR too long.

Have either of you two seen Vert/Saber around?

Oh bleh, it's strep? I used to get that a lot. I know that misery well. I really do hope you feel better soon...

M-my symptoms are consistent with strep, and have been debilitating enough f-for me not to stream at all this week.

I'm a p-programmer dear

h-hey alice why is your immune system weak? I've also only seen you drink coke and eat potato chips. Are you giving your body the nutrition it needs to resist as good as possible? Take care of yourself

T-thank you

well, cheers. I'm going to find some dinner, and I'll crack this can open.
hey there, mister Landscapes. how have you been?
I can shoot her a steam message to see if she responds, but she may be out for the night.

She hasn't appeared so far.

Paper I'm trying to get published, normal work, paperwork so I can take a month off and do abnormal work, covering last minute things to keep an eye on some things in the neighborhood, helping the kids get ready for AP tests, and training to stay in shape as usual. I've got a lot to do.

Hey Phi, what's going on with you?

Haven't seen her, since Monday I think. I'm sure you can email her. What's up 2B?

-Al

Someone should change that.
Excitement is the spice in this gritty bland substance known as life.

*blinks* Y-you see me drink and eat? When?

As f-for my immune system, the barn door is open s-so to speak.

Hard yes, but to do that would require professional help, which I do not seek for reasons
Don't drink too much

Hello. How is everybody tonight?

Whew, s-sounds like a full load, even f-for me

Actually kinda early tonight

Eh, still kinda meh tonight. Been busy helping my friend with his girl situation. Possibly stranger than mine

Give me a tarot reading you fucking dyke.

>Ace of Wands
In one day, new beginnings are possible. You could start tomorrow if you play your cards right!

>8 of Cups
However, you have a tendency to abandon your goals too soon. If you do that, 8 months.

>Queen of Swords
Finally, a powerful feminine influence will make herself known to you during the Spring.

Yeah, but even that becomes bland.

Reasons I don't talk about

Would you please be so kind? I appreciate it, Jill.

Thank you very much little sis.

Not much, just getting ready for tomorrow. Phi told you, right? Sensor recalibration. Been doing alright?

How's the family issue going tonight, if you don't mind the question?

I've zapped through a couple of your streams on twitch. I've seen you drink coke twice and eat potato chips once. Not a good data set to generalize but enough to speculate. I don't judge you, just take care love

Anonymous knows how to go straight to the point.

Hey EMT. What's the news with your girl situation anyway?

doing alright. feeling a bit better cause of the seasonal change.

Whenever a season changes for some reason I feel a surge of happiness for a week or two. Other then that just doing my art.

W-welcome home

you first

It's not worth burdening people with, so I don't bother
I drink the perfect amount

I t-think that sampling size is l-literally too small to even speculate about.

P-probably changes in the amount of blue light y-you receive

It's pretty tough, but I have some time to relax too.

I'm doing great, how are you?

'Sup EMT, how's it going?

Sensor re-calibration? I haven't heard about this. I'm fine, a lot to do, but I'm absolutely fine. Got a few new pictures too.

-Al

Then beat the strep!

I might also request a reading if i ever get dubs

S-silly. Don't you know it's m-my job to take the burden off of y-you by sharing that weight?

If y-you ever get dubs.

Copy that.

I'll clue you in over Steam after threads. I won't be on for too long though. Have to sleep early tonight.

New pics? Of?

I've not. Is everything alright madam? Need her email?

Well I have your email written somewhere...I'll send you the information sometime. I'm only going to be putting in maybe 12 dollars a paycheck.
A bit annoyed with my hand healing so slowly but okay aside

-phi

It's not just spring time. When it's fall or even winter I get that surge of emotions.

There are plenty of people who's job it is. I went to one for several months, and never told them either

that's good to hear. what kind of art do you make, if you don't mind me asking?
I bet you do, hon

I'm still here, feeling ok today I think

That would be great. New pictures of Alcibiades, of course.

What happened to your hand?

-Al

Do you not think that you could strengthen yourself by eating and drinking differently?

-love

Of course. There's a fine line that I've found between buzz and drunk. I straddle the line
Good to hear you're feeling okay, user

Y-yes, because the amount of blue light you receive changes on each s-season change.

[email protected]

N-no dear, those peoples job is t-to help you help yourself

What's your poison? Seems like a bunch of us is drinking in a weekday~
Are you that one user from monday?

Will do!

I have her email, thank you. Everything is fine. I was just wondering if she was going to start a thread, really. How are we feeling today, assistant? Give me a percentage.

I swear, only you, Al. Only you would choose the most obscure...

I d-do not think that my burns will s-somehow be alleviated by changing m-my diet, no.

Especially given my diet is quite strict, given if I put on almost any amount of weight, my skin grafts split.

Well, it's my weight to bear for the decisions I've made. Not going to burden anyone with my own choices
Vodka, as always

Maybe? I lose track of days and when I did things pretty easily

"help you help yourself" Let me reciprocate from tea thread. I really like you too! So few people understand what my job really is meant to do. Though I expect you too.

Got hurt a few weeks back in martial arts class. Not allowed to use it for at least another 3 weeks for anything. Got a decently sprained ligament.

-phi

I'll send it either tonight or tomorrow.

-phi

Nothing new with mine. Kinda weasled out of asking her for advice. I really should though. My friend kinda go closure in a way. Though the whole thing is odd

Strange. Now my fathers acting like nothing happened. IDK anymore.

Good to be back

Good evening. But still, not a lifesaver. Yet....

Good? I guess? Monday was very shitty for me though.

Alex, tonight's stick just started burning. I hope you're okay.

hey user. glad you're still chugging along. be safe, please

Corn beef and cabbage has got me in a near comatose state, so I really can't complain.
>Was wondering if somebody could give a person who is socially awkward and quiet advice for asking somebody out?

T-the only one who decides that is you