1. Your third world shithole you live in

1. Your third world shithole you live in
2. Would seeing a blonde haired blue eyed 6'6" male such as myself be regarded as a god by your pissant population?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/16/australian-thieves-paraded-with-signs-on-indonesian-streets
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>.t pablo estaban guiterrez the chicano manlet

France

Everybody would be surprised since blond haired niggers are quite rare around here

a sex tourist, most likely.

Russia
No everyone would laugh cuz everyone is 8'11'' with white hair silver color skin and golden eyes

>t. chang won

Yeah if the "god" is well-behaved or else pic related

True

Germcuckniggers are very rare in France, and the few that we have are racemixers and the biggest cucks as wemm

Brutal

I live in chicago does that count?

>IN
>Yes. Street shitters crave validation from the white man.

No, we don like fatties, even if they are blonde

what do they do with him?

What's going on here? Explain.

that would more be like frodo walking through mordor

You'd remind everyone of a racist Dutchman and be hated and reviled by 95% of the population whilst the other 5% tried to bang you.

Flag

>theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/16/australian-thieves-paraded-with-signs-on-indonesian-streets
HAHAHAHAHA. You wish.

>i am thieve
dumb island monkey's

I carry gun when I travel.
I will cause uprising for glourious peoples republic if you try anything.

kek, you are gonna get shot, dumb american

Wtf, whats the deal with rhat image?

Try and stop me in my truck german shit

Yes, be my bf

autistic fetish.

but then you'll realize you are walking amid the land of suicidal bomber here, and threat of violence means nothing for us

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>6'6"
what is that? Your radius?

its the size of my dick

You would be the prime target for robbers. Really, you first worlders need to stop thinking you will be treated like kings in the third world, you will only get a backstab with that attitude.

bitch i live in detroit i shit on poor fags like you all day

Only cause you have niggers, in 3rd world counties where the average height males are 5'2 they would be very intimidated. I knew a german guy who's a big guy 4u live in Mexico for a while and he said no one really messes with him and looked quite intimidated cause they were so small in comparison.

Is that Colombia?

Also, your 5 minutes of fame are over. Unless you're regarded as an attractive and not autistic and/or rich person by women, you won't get any poosie, no matter how tall or blond you are.

It's just banter

You will probably have everyone stare at you

>blonde haired "men"
You'd be laughed at and called a cuck.

You would be kidnapped in a matter of hours and your godly money wont even save you because you would be eaten alive and they will only let your family see your bones

russia

yes. parents would unironically beg you to impregnate their daughters to give the children your superior genes