Hey faggots

Hey faggots.
I recently started using Percocet(oxy/ace 5-325) and so far I've taken 3 pills(15 mgs) and 5(25mgs) on two separate occasions. what's the highest amount I can take without risking OD, want a life changing high but don't wanna an hero

it's not the perc you have to worry about it's the cet. If you're taking 5 that 1625 of acedamedaphin. You're going to blow your liver up.

Life changing highs don't come from Opioids you silly bitch. That shit comes from LSD and Shrooms and DMT etc. You won't break through a plateau into paradise on percs, it'll just get more and more relaxing and euphoric until you fall asleep and suffocate. Don't overdo it and pay attention to your heart rate. If it dips below like 55 then stop taking the pills and go for a walk or something.

I was fine with the 5 but the high wasn't as intense as I wanted. Not gonna be using regularly so I'm not worried about long term liver damage just don't wanna start foaming at the mouth and die

I don't have acid nigger I'm working with what I've got on me which is oxy

You're not going to have a life changing experience getting high on percs, you'll just slump untill you pass out than die in your sleep dumbfuck, take shrooms or lsd of meth or some shit if you want to have a "Life changing high".

>talking about health repercussions from oxy
>meth
Faggot

google 'cold water extractions' then you can take as much as you want.

your liver can thank me later.

dude don't let anyone tell you anything different.

nothing is as mind opening as a couple 5mg oxycodones. that shit will get you absolutely blasted. you'll be seeing the face of god.

i know this guy, he took five whole oxy's. he's never even come back dude that guy is fried af.

onetime i took like 4 oxy's and i was sitting in my room just chilling listening to some trippy music and my walls started like morphing and talking to me dude oxy is so trippy dude lmao

This OP. Cold water extractions help separate the oxy from the acetaminophen. be careful though I got one of the worst hangovers of my life from combining it with alcohol. Felt sick and almost unable to move for over a day

Step up the b8 I'm disappointed in you user

If you want a life changing high you need other drugs as people mentioned. The best you can do is cold water extract the acetaminophen out and then take about 50mg worth of oxycodone. It will be slightly less than that from losing some in the extraction, but even if you lose 10%, you will still be taking a 45mg dose which should be nice without any risk of death if you aren't taking other stuff with it.

You have no tolerance so I would say over 400 mg would have you pretty fucked up.

Most fucked up and closest to really ODing happened after I took 3 oxy 20's, then went to a movie with my gf and brought 5 oxy 80's with me. I didn't feel much from the 20's so I popped an 80 on the way there. got there and started feeling good so I popped another. During the movie I didn't feel anything so I ended up taking the remaining 3 80's. Well when that movie ended and the lights came on and I stood up, it hit me. I could hardly stand and felt so fucked up. Girlfriend thought I was sick and was worried about me but I swore I was fine and we left to meet her parents for lunch. At lunch I took one bite of nachos and after that spent the next hour puking my brains out in the bathroom. Eventually her mom who was a nurse came in and asked if I needed anythng but I said I was fine. She saw how bad I looked and said I should go to the hospital. I refused, just wanted to sleep. My gf drove us home and I literally fought with everything I had not to pass out. Got back to our place and I continued to puke for hours. I had nothing to puke up though so I was drive heaving which eventually resulted in me tearing something and me puking blood. It was terrible. I kept passing out but my girl got me to wake up. Refused to go to the hospital no matter what though and eventually it started to let up. I felt like shit for a day or two, but I survived. That was the most I ever had. you can prob handle half.

100mg, not 400.

Im not 100% experienced with percocet (i had 2 bottles after my wisdoms taken out and nodded off that for a while) but wouldn't a cold water extraction get all of the nasties out?

When I fly nternationally I like to pop a couple percs and a few brews.

Flew Beijing to New York on 20mg oxy & 2mg klonopin

>percocet
>molly
>percocet

To my knowledge the simplest way to cold water extract is to put the pills in cold water(optionally put that glass in the freezer until its almost frozen) then pour it through a shirt and a coffee filter into another cup and drink the solution. On the money??

Would take 20 10/650 a day at one point. I'm good. Should point out that I never take any cold medicines or anything else with Tylenol

Titties
Waffle house
Titties

you need to build up a tolerance. but if you wanna do that quickly take 5 and then just wait. ur gonna get sick and feel like absolute fucking shit and you'll probably puke but you wont die. repeat until nausea stops happening. then youll be able to tell how much you need at any given time

I already took 5 and it barely felt different from 3

how long ago

A full day. No vomiting I felt great

Meant for

start with a baseline of 30 mg and slowly work up from there if you don't have the high you want. As others mentioned, you MUST do a CWE to get the apap out.

If you are opiate naive do not go over 50mg. Anyone saying above 50mg for an opiate naive person is fucking idiot.

I've been getting high off of opiate pain killers for 3 years now (no addiction). I've taken codiene, hydrocodone, oxycodone, morphone, fentenyl, hydromorphone and oxymorphone.

With little or no tolerance 30mg oxy seems to be my sweet spot. Don't expect any life changing epiphanies, but do expect to feel warm, fuzzy and fucking fantastic.

Drink white grapefruit juice 1 hour before hand and eat some tagamet or tums 30 mins beforehand to help potentiate and prolong your high.

Be safe, user.

You won't get a life changing high on Percs. Did six in one sitting at your dose and I just fell asleep. It makes you drooly, not godlike.

Mix with water and pour through coffee filter and drink the liquid that comes out. Try 8 of them. Alternatively give them to me I'll hook you up with acid for a life changing high

Come to 407 user I'm down

hey retard thats a question for an md that knows ur medical history not some random fag who doesnt know u

Op I did 8 that's 40mgs way back. With low tolerance

35-40 is the best feeling.

I was high as shot through out the whole day but then when I was coming down which was hours later I had to throw up.

Best high ever.

Crush up the percs into a fine powder. Pour into a small glass of water. Mix thoroughly for about 3-4 minutes ensuring powder has completely dissolved into water. Put glass into freezer and monitor closely. When water is nearly ice cold (DO NOT LET IT FREEZE).

In a larger glass, wrap a paper towel (i find coffee filters take too long)around the top and trim away the excess paper towel. Slowly pour the liquid into the paper towel filter and let the water completely drip through the towel. The water in your new glass should be mostly clear.

Opiates are water soluble especially at cold temps. APAP is mostly not. You will still have some APAP but not nearly as much and it will be safer for your liver to consume this way. Don't fuck yourself up, user.

Hm. i mean yeah life changing isnt gonna be from percs but if you wanna black out pop some xans and drink some alcohol w it and youll be mighty fucked up

OP you're such a fucking dumbass asking Sup Forums about advice about pillz

>PILLZ HERE!

Shit I'm in mass I wish. Can't make that trek for anything less than a gram of oxy

I liek cid

You can take up to 9-10 of those without a serious risk of liver damage but if I were you I'd cold water extract 10 of em. TOo much Tylenol adds to nausea

How'd you get a hold of them?

OP. Just a word of advice from someone who has seen some shit.

The path you're heading down will lead you to once place.
Your days will be devoted to the following.
>crush
>snort
>crush
>snort
Repeat.
You'll go to parties.
>crush
>snort
Repeat
All night by yourself while not talking to anyone.

Don't get addicted to opioids, you retard. It's not worth it in the long run.

No dude. 9x325 = 2,925. Maximum one time dose of APAP is 1,000. I personally would not go over 1500 to risk liver damage.

Whoop whoop

Just CWEd 6 of these

man, just don't push it. my dad is an EMT. picks up a dead guy who ODed every other day.

>life changing high
>opiates

Oh yeah user, just keep taking large amounts of them. It will change your life, I promise.

Btw, ever sucked dick for heroin?